Started by Dug, 28-01-2011

Should we let monolith come back?

Yes.
66 (91.7%)
No.
6 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Dug

Chrono where have you been? We made a ceasefire.
Freedom will even get more stable if monolith comes back.
Why? Because Military will have monolith knocking on their doorstep.
While Freedom will be isolated and eventually return it's strenght to full power.
You got the equipment, rescue your leader, you won the game.

Further more, if monolith returns, the current outpost made by the mili will be cut off from their main base.
So that means you won't have militants staring at you.

Gokiller

For the love of all gods, Get this up! (I voted Yes)

Rebel6609

I hope you realize that monolith will be facing the same problems as freedom. They would have a lack of equipment, suits, and money. If military decides to attack monolith, which is what you all want they would end up complaining and it would just make things worse. Did you guys even think of this from monoliths stand-point?

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Steven :D

Quote from: Rebel6609 on 29-01-2011
I hope you realize that monolith will be facing the same problems as freedom. They would have a lack of equipment, suits, and money. If military decides to attack monolith, which is what you all want they would end up complaining and it would just make things worse. Did you guys even think of this from monoliths stand-point?
Some of us may still have monolith characters with stuff (Unless they've been deleted) annnd then theres the possibility of someone possibly funding us.

lolKieck

Quote from: Steven :D on 29-01-2011
Quote from: Rebel6609 on 29-01-2011
Some of us may still have monolith characters with stuff (Unless they've been deleted) annnd then theres the possibility of someone possibly funding us.
Yep, like me, Ace was too lazy to collect my equipment, then he gone Duty. I'd be happy to donate all my money + delete the character after that.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Ravanger

Me and Duran got decent plans in motion also considering we are monolith we have a few more options in different categories this will also help freedom as said before.

Dug

You people need to be more optimistic and not look at everything that it will go to hell faster than an asian drunk tank driver. See, ex members will donate money and equipment and I'm sure Duran and Rav got it all planned out.

Turkey

Quote from: Ravanger on 29-01-2011
Me and Duran got decent plans in motion also considering we are monolith we have a few more options in different categories this will also help freedom as said before.

Quote from: Dug on 29-01-2011
and I'm sure Duran and Rav got it all planned out.
lol.

If monolith comes back, Can they not just camp on the roof?

Dug

With ravanger lead? I doubt it.

Gokiller

Ohhh MY god, Just get it up this is like waiting for my New Pc!

Bielecki

Leading and playing in Monolith was one of the best gaming experienced I've ever had, so give them there god damn fraction back. They will both make it great again.

Ravanger

49 Plus supports that is very tasty.

Aresty

50 Supports. Come on Exile that's almost our active playerbase on the server.

Goose

Sorry im late to the party was off training to kill people, And it was a fucking stupid idea to remove them in the first place he'd better bring them back
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Bielecki

Do you guys really need his order? Just do it anyway.

Turkey

Quote from: Bielecki on 31-01-2011
Do you guys really need his order? Just do it anyway.

The uprising! lol

Bielecki

viva la revolucion!

Khorn

I feel like if people do start playing Monolith, Exile will be pissed and ban people.

Then in turn everyone will be angry and fuck SRP over.

In other words, if Exile doesn't accept this, hell could break lose.

Fibritz

* Fibritz uses epic horn to call Exile.

My god! check this thread and give us autho!

Dug

I think , Exile, you should look at the votes , seems like everyone agrees Monolith should be back.
I know you will go trough this thread and probably have.

We don't want the zone to turn into fairy land. Or whatever the fuck it's spelled.

Dragon

The return of the monolith is absolutely Dire, then we will have atleast some element of fear still in the server, for what pitiful amount we have already.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Bielecki

By the way Rav and Duran, you have talked to Exile about this right?

Duranblackraven

Yes Bie, and the Monolith post. This vote wasn't done by Rav and I.

Bucky

Do this now, bring back the Monolith.

Bl★ck Star

(imagine this in a cowboyish/old man voice)

I want ma Mono back like in the old days son.