Monolith Announcements

Started by Zero, 03-11-2009

Zero

Basically its as the title says, when we change something, someone gets promoted or ect, we will post it here. We will delete posts after a while so old posts will not block newer posts from being on the front page.

Zero

The Monolith applications have been changed to recruit more members into our group.

Zero

Applications section has updated with the new rank of Initiate, this rank is for people recently brainwashed and still need to learn our ways, they are suspected to be vulnerable to the Intruders taint and require watch at all times until they reach the rank of footman, a priest may promote them to Footman after a minimum of two days have passed.

Also the faction trader has been added as well

Zero

Adding a requirement to join the monolith, you are now required to write a background for your character. This still means we must do a IC recruitment but also we are needing a Background to comply with Silver.

Ravanger

I am takeing over as leader of monolith and Goose is co-leader. Zero is our advisor and still has moderator also over fourms.He is in the north with Three Pieces.Me and Goose are the leaders in our area and in monolith.

Ravanger

I removed the equalizers since they were pointless. I have made the branches more useful in where you work up and can gain rank all the way to Preaches. Read for more information. There is no such thing as Equalizer now since they were pretty useless.

Ravanger

Get active people I need people who can be on atleast a few times a week to play. I understand issues and other things but post on fourms or sf me or goose about if your not going to be on for a while.

PimpMasterJ

Large amount of things are going to be changed, roster is going to be wiped and fixed, Boards have been cleaned, Monolith is now not recruiting everyone we see ETC.