Monolith...

Started by Zarrick, 12-02-2010

Zarrick

I am very proud sons, I AM NOT DISSAPOINT. For once I had a GOOD firefight were it was more or less equal, it was fun and the rules were decided quickly...could this be Monoliths time to shine? I think so, :D
====================================

Welek

Until Goose lock picked a cell from the inside with a kabar.

Imo it's impossible to pick lock a lock with a knife...

TheHawk

Quote from: Welek on 12-02-2010

Its impossible
Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

Zarrick

So is injury RPing for about 10 minutes with a bullet lodged in your leg, then running around afterwards. BUT Y'KNOW, IT STILL HAPPENS.

Goose

Fuck you still raging bout that talk to pimp let him explain it god it was one secnario where as on Redemption i let a slaved duty pick it with his knife for RP suck it up
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Pawx

Quote from: TheHawk on 13-02-2010

Its impossible

Ever heard the old saying "Nothing is impossible"?

It's true, Lockpicking with a knife IS Possible, Unless the lock is broken or you don't know what the fuck your doing..

Welek

From inside. It pisses me off because it can't happen. I don't care if it was for RP.

Dvs!lverwing

Quote from: Pawx on 13-02-2010

Its impossible

It's true, Lockpicking with a knife IS Possible, Unless the lock is broken or you don't know what the fuck your doing..

A lock can not be picked with just a knife. You can not pick a lock with just a device functioning as a pick, you need a tension wrench as well. And with the large size of a Kabar blade, it would be extremely hard to get back to all of the pins in the lock, and extremely hard to fit a tension wrench into the opening of the lock at the same time.
During the course of the last fiscal year minimum wealth was earned, and dismal tears were shed for critical health concerns.

Pawx

Quote from: Dvs!lverwing on 14-02-2010

Its impossible

A lock can not be picked with just a knife. You can not pick a lock with just a device functioning as a pick, you need a tension wrench as well. And with the large size of a Kabar blade, it would be extremely hard to get back to all of the pins in the lock, and extremely hard to fit a tension wrench into the opening of the lock at the same time.

Well, I tested that theory with my friend, I Brought a pocket knife and told him to pick lock my front door, Seeing that he claims to pickpocket like a master. He actually got my front door open with a Pocket Knife...So now I'm scared of him now...  

Oh and most of the locks in Stalker are either halfway broken, Or big enough of a hole to put a knife in.

Strelok Holmes

Quote from: Pawx on 14-02-2010

Its impossible

Well, I tested that theory with my friend, I Brought a pocket knife and told him to pick lock my front door, Seeing that he claims to pickpocket like a master. He actually got my front door open with a Pocket Knife...So now I'm scared of him now... 

Oh and most of the locks in Stalker are either halfway broken, Or big enough of a hole to put a knife in.
Night time, your friend and the pocket knife getting in.... and slitting your throat= Perfect Commando.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Radek

Like i did with freedom, Jumped off a roof, Snook up on one of them slit his throat, took his rifle and shot the other two freedomers that were attacking us.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Plunger

Question, Why does a prisoner have a kabar anyways.

Goose

Awnser : I do not need to explain because of pure metaing people and for posting this i will get flamed so be it im not going to let someone meta and then flame more.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Duranblackraven

Quote from: Layton on 14-02-2010
Question, Why does a prisoner have a kabar anyways.

Because he had it hid up his ass? ...It happens.

Dvs!lverwing

Hiding a knife in your ass isn't as easy as hiding cocaine in your ass.
During the course of the last fiscal year minimum wealth was earned, and dismal tears were shed for critical health concerns.

Dvs!lverwing

Quote from: Pawx on 14-02-2010

Its impossible

Oh, and more than likely, he did it the way you do it with a credit card, not actually picking the lock. It is extremely hard to pick the lock on a door with professional picks, picking it with a knife would be impossible.

Celtic

You do all realized you completely derailed this thread?  This wasn't intended to be about Goose's escape that happened before this fight.

PimpMasterJ

Locked due to derailment.