Missing green rookie model! Please help!

Started by chernobyl, 22-08-2011

chernobyl

Well as the title says i'm missing the green rookie model, there are no purple and black dots, no ERROR's, it's just whoever has this model i see completly through. The only thing i can see if any, is there "floating" weapon and sometimes even shadow. I've been told to replace this model with a different model i can see such as the bandits, or STALKER models but frankly i don't know how to accomplish this. Any help to fix this small but annoying problem would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: If it helps at all i've narrowed it down to 3 models, rookie models 7,8 and 9.

Thanks.

Frostee

New graphics card fixes the problem, had the same issue as well until I got a new comp with Graphics card.

chernobyl

A great suggestion, but my graphics card is fine, i forget the specs but it's good enough to play Clear Sky on Dx11 engine.

Frostee

Well, what is the name of the card...

chernobyl

Crispy

I would actually go into garrysmod/garrysmod and go to cache. From there, I would refresh it and restore it. Then re-install the content back, plus the patch. If anything, it's your shaders or instilation.