Military exo..?

Started by Radek, 31-07-2009

Radek

Hmm Can the military get their own version of it?
It's not fair that The other Factions get kick ass Armors and the Military dont.. Just saying.. We desinged the Exos.. So i'm pretty sertain we have one or two.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

ISPYUDIE

klp4

That would be pretty sweet!
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Assassinator

A green camo exoskeleton would be pretty cool.

KingArthur

In Lore, Military had no exos. They equipt military stalkers with Skats, their replacement for exos. Exos were more of a Stalker thing. Military used those bullet proof suits, they had no reason to have all that shit because they weren't going in radio active areas, they just needed to kill everything.

Plunger

Quote from: KingArthur on 31-07-2009
they just needed to kill everything.

And damn did they do that well.

Radek

Yea Thanks Plunger :P But sence we created teh damn things dont you think we should atleast have a version of it? I mean There has to be an original.
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

itsjustguy

They dont excist
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Radek

And how do you know that?  Just becouse you dont see them on any soldiers in game dosent mean they dont exist.. If that's true then i shouldent be a colonel sence you never see anyone that highranking.

Moordact

yea , seems fair to me to give them an exo
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

KingArthur

Highest person out there was the Major :3 (me)

Wellington

EXO PL0X. LOLOLOLOLOL
KTHXBYE!

klp4

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Cobra

Quote from: Moordact on 31-07-2009
yea , seems fair to me to give them an exo

Let's give them an exo when they already equip ENTIRE squads with Skat's eh. No.

itsjustguy

First of all, military didn't design the exo.

2nd Military are just border guards and now and then go via chopper in the zone to get rid of stalkers.

3rd They only hold the agroprom just because its a vital point.

4th Military can't have a exo because they have skat-6 which were designed for military, and is there offical wear.Exo suits are not an offical suit for them, and wearing it would discrace there rank in the military from what i know.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

jaik

Quote from: itsjustguy on 01-08-2009
First of all, military didn't design the exo.

Um...They did,there is no such guy who could create an exo-skeleton in the Zone,none will bother.

2nd Military are just border guards and now and then go via chopper in the zone to get rid of stalkers.

Actually,there are like 5 guards in entrance of The Zone.
If you saw any helicopters killing Stalker then that's wrong.
Helicopters are back up + they bring more Military in the Warfare.
They are not like "Pilot: OMG LET'S LULPWN SOME STALKERS"
They send their soldiers to attack exact point,after that if they need a helicopter,they call it.

They only hold the agroprom just because its a vital point.
Wat?

Military can't have a exo because they have skat-6 which were designed for military, and is there offical wear.Exo suits are not an offical suit for them, and wearing it would discrace there rank in the military from what i know.
Military can wear exo-skeletons.
Skat6 is just designed for them,they can wear any armour they damn well please.
I see recruit running in Skat6,does it ruin something?No.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Assassinator

If we can't where Exo's then my character is in for a rude awakening because he can't really fit into the tight Skat's.

Welshy

Ok to start. The ukrainian military did design the exo-suits. They dont use use it in the zone because of the high cost to mass produce it for the soldiers, due to this they equipped them with Skat-6 because its a cheaper but still good peice of armor, its not impossible for the military to have a few exo-skeletons, just not military ones (colour).

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

itsjustguy

Where is it said that they made a exo?

Radek

http://stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Exoskeleton
That's one of the places. Read the first sentence.

klp4

They did. read it :P

Dark Angel

Canonly Military had no EXOs

But they had Endoskelton.

EXO is same Endoskeleton but it was made out of EndoSkeleton...

Aka we need endo skeletons.

Radek

well.. It would be cool but i checked up on Endos.. And thats like the frikin terminators.. it's under your skin.

Plunger

Quote from: Radek on 01-08-2009
well.. It would be cool but i checked up on Endos.. And thats like the frikin terminators.. it's under your skin.
Yeah

My proposal is to just make an upgraded SKAT, Maybe reskinned a little differently and give it Exo armor quality.

Radek

That would be Awsome.. The skat isent that bad it's just.. It's so much worse then the Exo.