Military exo..?

Started by Radek, 31-07-2009

jaik

Even Bandits are more active than Freedom and Duty together :>

And
Quote from: 19YearsOldLesbian on 04-08-2009
No offense duty and freedom but you don't do a shit....
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Radek

Ah... Thanks Lesbian :3
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Moonwolf302

I hardly see a bandit anymore actually

Plunger

Quote from: Moonwolf302 on 06-08-2009
Where are you playing.

PimpMasterJ

This is why there are skats.

Snurf

Dmitry Zerbaliev to the rescue! I'll rob your ass next time I see you on the server >:D
Bird - Master Merc.

Dark Angel

Well anyway Mili is awsome.... and i guess Skat-6 is more than needed for these guys as they RP well!

Rhyom Guther

Quote from: Snurf on 08-08-2009

Dmitry Zerbaliev to the rescue! I'll rob your ass next time I see you on the server >:D

Im with that.

Assassinator

Quote from: 19YearsOldLesbian on 08-08-2009
Well anyway Mili is awsome.... and i guess Skat-6 is more than needed for these guys as they RP well!

My character can hardly fit into a Skat. Did you guys read my post before this? Lol.

Rebel6609

lol... after reading this all i have to say. Military's High command should and DO where exos. however i would like to say that only people Sergeant and Up should be allowed to wear Skats. and everyone below wears the standard shit. Besides, there are really only 3 people that wear the Skats. that are above sergeant. thats Me Doom and Klp4. i think... but yeah. in the actual game you didnt see privates walking around in Skats. nor did you see Corporals. you saw mainly people above sergeant.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Locke

You guys dont need Exos, let me explain.

Freedom Leader = Exo Wearing

Military Leader = Skat Wearing

Skat = Exo

They dont NEED another suit, inside the game you have never seen a military exosuit, so lets keep it like that.

KillSlim

QuoteThey dont NEED another suit, inside the game you have never seen a military exosuit, so lets keep it like that.
This.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Tunddruff

Military has a chopper, stfup please :3

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Radek

wow you guys faild to see that i havent cared about this post in ages xD But yea we have the chopper And The Skat is not as good as The Exo I mean sure if the Exo actually made you slower ingame, but it dosent and sence We have no problems with radiation and shit that makes the Exo the best suit. If The Exo would be made so you were slower in it.. Then i would reconsider but as for now.. I wont.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

itsjustguy

Radek, if your going to use a exo.Your breaking the canon.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Rhyom Guther

Quote from: itsjustguy on 19-08-2009
Radek, if your going to use a exo.Your breaking the canon.

We bent and twisted the canon alot. Friendly Bloodsuckers? No Way. Military pulling Choppers out of their ass every time they get into a situation? Wow, Really? And worst of all. Traders, Raping little girls. Seriously. Is it really bad to have another canon twister?

itsjustguy

We'll military is kinda powergaming now and then with the choppers.So its kinda unfair because there mainly ground forces and don't have choppers until the end of the game.Because choppers are used to scout out only.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Plunger

Quote from: itsjustguy on 19-08-2009
We'll military is kinda powergaming now and then with the choppers.So its kinda unfair because there mainly ground forces and don't have choppers until the end of the game.Because choppers are used to scout out only.
In the very start of the game a chopper flies over Cordon, and the Choppers drop off troops.

Locke

Choppers Choppers Choppers...

Wellington

Quote from: Locke on 19-08-2009
Choppers Choppers Choppers...
Military and their roflcopters.... SOI SOI SOI