Mega-Event. It's about time.

Started by Cobra, 15-10-2009

Cobra

Okay I think it's about time we start doing more of these I have seen far too few. And this one will be mostly NPC based shooting hopefully of silver will go trough with this. I am sure you will all scream out about **FUCKING HELL THIS ISN'T CANNON STOP THIS SHIT** Now wait one fucking minute I am all about what is fun and what is realistic to a point. This will cause factions to either go to hell *War* or Truce to a common goal this will leave players having to make choices... And work together with Injury rp. Everyone will be included no one left out. First things first the theme here...

-Okay basically for unknown reasons the Brain scorcher towards pripyat has a massive drop and fails no one knows when it will come back on. So people scramble to move to the north....

-As everyone moves to the north the face HEAVY resistance from Monolith and mutants... Hell even zombies.

-People will work for a common goal and at the end will leave some people rich and some wanting more.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=64308 The map *As close as I can get to a Pripyat looking map.... Suggest one if you have one* *Try to have an AI noded* (Another note we can block off the Skynut tunnel)

And eventually if they make it and notice I am saying IF. They will make it here.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=78387

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=39801- Need the NPC's *Monolith primarily* so we can spawn them so everyone can work towards a common goal. And if possible make the Monolith NPC's health about 500 so we don't have Rambo or maybe even 1000 eh.

If you don't like this we can always go around and say we are going around to Limnask...

Ravanger

I played on that map before I am not sure if it would work for it but it.(Rp_destroyedcity I mean)

Locke

I agree with this, this would be so much fun.

The possibilies are endless.

Blake.H

It tripply agree. Iv wanted something like this for a LONGLONGLONGLONG TIME

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Blake.H

I made this plan-of-action for the event as a beta idea, HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

deluxulous

If DUTY wins, do we get to bomb everything?

;D

Dark Angel

USING TnB map will mean that we aren't capable of using public or our own maps ... i suggest 2nd one.

Locke

Who cares if we use a TnB map.

Blake.H

no-one cares about my plan *sadaface*

Cobra

Actually Longlost I liked it quite a bit.

Plunger

The problem is that once this is over everything will seem trivial.

"Yeah we could attack Freedom, but what's the point, we already reached the center."

I'd vote a mega blowout where the spawn is covered in a large bunker.

deluxulous

Well, I think the thing is this. It's just TOO big.

If a faction reaches the center, like DUTY or Military, they would blow it up one way or another and that would be that.

Cobra

Quote from: PistolKid on 16-10-2009
Well, I think the thing is this. It's just TOO big.

If a faction reaches the center, like DUTY or Military, they would blow it up one way or another and that would be that.
They won't >:P Reach the center most likely. And they wouldn't blow up the Scarphogus EVER it would cause more harm then good.

Ravanger

Blakes idea was pretty nice.

Cobra

Heheheh, OH WELL NOTHINGS HAPPENING LOCK AND DELETE.

deluxulous

We could at LEAST have some sort of map change event.

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Cobra

^ Maybe is a key word here. Eh, still we can use the AI meh.

Locke

HE SAID MAYBE

*Dies of excitement*

Blake.H

Quote from: Locke on 16-10-2009
HE SAID MAYBE

*Dies of excitement*
He means "no"

Dom

PERHAPS we should use this event to stage the switch to hostel's map. A group of (whatever faction wins) makes it to the center which triggers a massive emission, the zone changes, certain previous areas (redemption) are lost and blocked off by anomalies.. Good plan?

Blake.H

very good plan Dom. See what happens when you dont smoke weed? You come up with logical plans.

Cobra

I guess if everyone is up for waiting till Halloween :P

Plunger

Quote from: Cobra on 17-10-2009
I guess if everyone is up for waiting till Halloween :P
It won't be here on Holloween

Fluffy

Seems that everyone loves these things, EVEN I DO! I AM THE KING OF GREAT EVENTS :P. So I shall talk with silver about what we can do.