Master Mercenaries - FN2000 Return?

Started by KillSlim, 14-08-2010

The Master Merc flag has recently had it's FN2000 removed. Should it be returned?

Yes
10 (29.4%)
No
15 (44.1%)
Yes - Strict application required
9 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: 17-08-2010

KillSlim

Quote from: Khorn on 19-08-2010
You do remember, donating to the server wasn't so you could get an advantage over others, but to help the server itself?

If the server had no perks to donate for, there would be little to no donations. I was with one of Kuro's RP servers, there were very few donations because there were no perks which made people want to donate, and so the server closed.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Kenny

Honestly these people have donated so much money to aquire such a flag and your telling them what they can have? I do disagree with it as its stated they have legit storys for owning the weapon.

Steven :D

KillSlim

Quote from: Kenny on 19-08-2010
Honestly these people have donated so much money to aquire such a flag and your telling them what they can have? I do disagree with it as its stated they have legit storys for owning the weapon.

'Strict applications' was an option, it would have certainly involved a backstory of some sort, how they acquired the weapon or otherwise.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Steel

Quote from: KillSlim on 19-08-2010
Quote from: Kenny on 19-08-2010

'Strict applications' was an option, it would have certainly involved a backstory of some sort, how they acquired the weapon or otherwise.

Then we get self proclaimed master mercs.
And in honesty, when has anything application or auth wise been strict here.

Mikhail

exactly, if someone gets their app for an FN denied they will bitch and rant saying "But i donated this isnt fairrrrrrr!"

alex4576

It could cause like scandles because people will donate and sell the fn2ks alot

Locke

Quote from: alex4576 on 24-08-2010
It could cause like scandles because people will donate and sell the fn2ks alot

I dont think you really know what you are talking about.

Comradebritish

Forgive him Locke, he be post whoring.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

KillSlim

Quote from: Comradebritish on 24-08-2010
Forgive him Locke, he be post whoring.

Not that, he just doesn't understand what he is talking about regarding flag abuse.

Tom

EXP- Merc- MP5
Vet- ""- LR300
Master-""- Sig550

Exp-STALKER- AK74U
Vet-""- AK74M
Master-""-L85?

Exp- Bandit- Toz (Or keep as Sig since the Sig220 is a decent CQC weapon)
Vet- ""- Spas
Master- ""- Abakan.

Sound good?
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Locke

The master stalker should get a Groza, to go along with the theme of russian weapons.

KillSlim

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 27-08-2010
The master stalker should get a Groza, to go along with the theme of russian weapons.

Master Stalker getting an L85 is a good idea, as an example, the Master Stalker outside the Freedom base has a lightened L85. He's the guy who you're sent to kill for the bandit in the Duty base bar.