Started by Turkey, 25-05-2010

Change the map to Chernobyl?

Yes, I am cool.
0 (0%)
No, I am a big faggot.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Bielecki

I feel that the more space the better RP.
When your cramped together Role play tends to lower in quality.

Tom

Comment
I like redemption because the amount of space between Military and Freedom, It makes it "More cannon Realistic" it also makes freedom a less attractive Target to military, Cause On redux AND chernobyl Freedom and Military where within sniping Assault rifle shooting Distance. I do have to say that I too don't like Monolith base cause it is located in a major checkpoint area RIGHT NEXT to Freedom territory, Making it harder for monolith to Push out of the tunnels without being lolshot by STALKERs and Freedomers.

The fact that Duty has a Massive base is no problem, Big Woop, Nitro has a Dupe that blocks off most of the areas. Freedom having a town, Quite frankly, This is possibly a bad thing AKA no wall, We have a doom wall (Which I want to Remake to use less props). Military base looks fine to me, It looks like a cordon, Unfortunatly spawn is located nowhere NEAR this cordon. Monolith has fail tunnels. But an upside to Redemption is it has more areas for STALKERs to RP in, Where as Chernobyl had Freedom, Duty, Eco, Warehouse. Redemption has a Town in S3, A bunker in S3, A construction yard in S2, A house in S2, A warehouse in S2, Duty base, Some fort thing in S2, Garbage in S1, Freedom Town, and those two trailer like things in S1.

If your only reason for wanting to change to Chernobyl is "it boring and bases are teh sux0rz." Make a loner! Or something, Make a bandit, Merc, or something to that extent. Cause right now we have a -TON- of factioneers and a few loners. Besides, It seems like we've gotten into the habbit of every month or so saying "This map iz suxy, we n33dz t3h m4p ch4ang3D." Seriously, we have dupes in the dupe menu for 3 Different freedom bases for 3 different maps, That is shitty, And I bet the same thing goes for the other 3 factions as well
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Ping-Pong

We are on Redemption, that will be how it is, ok? Reasoning to why I say so? Because, all the other maps we have, the Faction Bases are in assault rifle shooting distance. Cry more, please.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

lolKieck

Quote from: Tom on 05-06-2010
Comment
I like redemption because the amount of space between Military and Freedom, It makes it "More cannon Realistic" it also makes freedom a less attractive Target to military, Cause On redux AND chernobyl Freedom and Military where within sniping Assault rifle shooting Distance. I do have to say that I too don't like Monolith base cause it is located in a major checkpoint area RIGHT NEXT to Freedom territory, Making it harder for monolith to Push out of the tunnels without being lolshot by STALKERs and Freedomers.

The fact that Duty has a Massive base is no problem, Big Woop, Nitro has a Dupe that blocks off most of the areas. Freedom having a town, Quite frankly, This is possibly a bad thing AKA no wall, We have a doom wall (Which I want to Remake to use less props). Military base looks fine to me, It looks like a cordon, Unfortunatly spawn is located nowhere NEAR this cordon. Monolith has fail tunnels. But an upside to Redemption is it has more areas for STALKERs to RP in, Where as Chernobyl had Freedom, Duty, Eco, Warehouse. Redemption has a Town in S3, A bunker in S3, A construction yard in S2, A house in S2, A warehouse in S2, Duty base, Some fort thing in S2, Garbage in S1, Freedom Town, and those two trailer like things in S1.

If your only reason for wanting to change to Chernobyl is "it boring and bases are teh sux0rz." Make a loner! Or something, Make a bandit, Merc, or something to that extent. Cause right now we have a -TON- of factioneers and a few loners. Besides, It seems like we've gotten into the habbit of every month or so saying "This map iz suxy, we n33dz t3h m4p ch4ang3D." Seriously, we have dupes in the dupe menu for 3 Different freedom bases for 3 different maps, That is shitty, And I bet the same thing goes for the other 3 factions as well

Redemption is a good map, maybe badly optimised, but very good for RP.
And your reasoning: YES YES YES!!!!!1!11!!!oneone!!!11!!!!11111!!!!one
It isn't too good.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Tom

Quote from: lolKieck on 05-06-2010
Comment

It isn't too good.

Good point, But why did you qoute me? I was basically telling them why they're reasonings are sucky. I am -AGAINST- changing it. :3
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

lolKieck

Quote from: lolKieck on 05-06-2010
Comment

It isn't too good.

Good point, But why did you qoute me? I was basically telling them why they're reasonings are sucky. I am -AGAINST- changing it. :3

Because there are points which I would like to stick out.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Genesis

coolman

Nah, I like redemption a tad bit better. Then again I've never played Chernobyl so :P
Vladimyr Vlaskov Alive

Silence)

I like redemption because it isnt as huge and laggy as chernobyl but it does get boring after playing on it every day after day.Plus not really familiar with the area of chernobyl :p

Plunger

Quote from: Silence) on 01-07-2010
I like redemption because it isnt as huge and laggy as chernobyl but it does get boring after playing on it every day after day.Plus not really familiar with the area of chernobyl :p
That doens't make sense, Redemption crashes more players then any other SRP map. Your objection is flawed.

Silence)

Quote from: Alucard on 01-07-2010
Quote from: Silence) on 01-07-2010
That doens't make sense, Redemption crashes more players then any other SRP map. Your objection is flawed.
Agh to me it isnt laggy on redemtion but on chernobyl it is very laggy :P         

Welek

Redemption = Detailed awsome crazy less laggy map.
Cherobyl = Big bland generally bland map but less crashes.

Turkey

-Locked, Map changed already.-