Map Change Vote

Started by Dug, 18-01-2011

Which map do you want the server to change to?

Redux
1 (2.9%)
Redemption
5 (14.3%)
Stay on Chernobyl
4 (11.4%)
Sector 42
25 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Turkey

Quote from: Paintcheck on 20-01-2011
It used to have those. Only problem was they would sit on top of the big factory at the center of the map and snipe everyone and everything with their SVDs and FNs they all had, completely safe from reprisal because no other faction had hardware that could hit them (due to the horrendously shitty accuracy of ever other gun)

rofl. Then they would kill stalkers, Loot them, And run back up also. They never did much. lol

N3gativezero

Quote from: Turkey on 20-01-2011
Quote from: Paintcheck on 20-01-2011
It used to have those. Only problem was they would sit on top of the big factory at the center of the map and snipe everyone and everything with their SVDs and FNs they all had, completely safe from reprisal because no other faction had hardware that could hit them (due to the horrendously shitty accuracy of ever other gun)

rofl. Then they would kill stalkers, Loot them, And run back up also. They never did much. lol

I recall several occasions  backwhen we first got S42 where the Monoliths would sit ontop of the factory and snipe people in the military base. Two or three VSSs was no match for four guys sitting there side-by-side with SVDs.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Khorn

Funny, the whole time I was in Monolith, and was on. We never shot out of the compound, unless it was during an actual fight.

Bucky

I have firsthand experience in this matter and I will note that I was the ONLY one with and SVD besides one other who rarely got on. And believe it or not it was very VERY hard for us to win... We constantly had soldiers being downed and medics were running everywhere... We had to rely on pinpoint accuracy and good luck. We did loose once however but this was dismissed for some reason.