Maksym or Maksim

Started by Chaos, 29-09-2009

Chaos

Would people please stop using these names, I'm not sure if I was the first but I've had Maksym Olesky for a while, and all of a sudden everyone has the name. Please avoid using this name unless you want a now very common name.

Locke

Also: No more Toliks, Johns or Djibootis

keyfoot

Djibootis!? never seen that one

Wellington

My main char. is Dmitri Sergeyev and there was ANOTHER person on the server with the same name! o_O

Strelok Holmes

Dmitri, Alexander, Vasilie and, something else...

I forget the other name that's rather common on the server, but yeah... Theres a shitload of people with the same first name on here.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Raidenator

Protip: Don't use the name generator if you don't want a common name.

Paintcheck

Common names come in cycles lol.

When I first came here my Loner was Sergei Fedorov. That didn't work because Sergei and Fedorov were like the 2 most common names so I had him adapt the STALKER name Hawk. I haven't seen another Sergei in a while.

My next character was Vasily Petrov and he worked out pretty well for a month and then suddenly everyone and their brother had Vasily as a first name (and now there's one other Petrov I've seen around). He got CK'd so it's all good.

When I first came Kiril was a real common name but I haven't seen another Kiril since I created Kiril Ivanov.

Lucidius

Wasyl Oleksandar here, pernounced Vasil.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Pachira

Saw one Maksym
Characters:
Ivan Nikolaev|Loner|Alive

KillSlim

Dmitiri, Maksym, Vladimir, etc; are very common names.
They're the equivalent of 'Josh' or 'Mike', these are also very common names in the west.
I try to give my characters nicknames as their alias because it's unlikely for lots of people to have the same nickname, as nicknames are often earned via characteristics; eg:
'Strelok'. Roughly translates as Sharpshooter, self explanatory.
'Ghost'. The name of a Stalker who is rumoured to go undetected no matter where he sneaks.

Nicknames are unique, so let's have more people give their characters nicknames as main aliases.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

deluxulous

I haven't seen a Boris in forever, even though that's a pretty common name. (Or so I thought.)

Pachira

Quote from: PistolKid on 30-09-2009
I haven't seen a Boris in forever, even though that's a pretty common name. (Or so I thought.)
I was playing a boris but he got blown away from a mind controlled stalker
Characters:
Ivan Nikolaev|Loner|Alive

CrazyCloneTrooper

Wew my name is Josh. I'm common! But  Isee an butt load of Dmitri's. Like more then alot. And please don't use Kalashnikov (sorry for spelling) or Smirnoff. I've seen those walkin around...

KillSlim

Quote from: CrazyCloneTrooper on 30-09-2009
Wew my name is Josh. I'm common! But  Isee an butt load of Dmitri's. Like more then alot. And please don't use Kalashnikov (sorry for spelling) or Smirnoff. I've seen those walkin around...

Less Dmitri's please. It's as common as dirt. More nicknames please.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Locke

rp_changename "FirstName 'Nickname' LastName"

Moordact

I was the first Dmitri , there was Dimitri though so all change your name.

Nobody use roman or ruslan or dervin or ludvig or i rape you ooc ervytime i see you
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Dutch

None of you bitches best be using the name Dwayne while I'm gone.
Or Stewart.

And if you use Dwayne and Stewart in the same name, god help you. Because I'm coming.
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

Moordact

What? Are you cumming?

Dark Angel

You can't forbide names people -.-'

Assassinator

But you can forbid them, right?

Dutch

Quote from: Moordact on 04-10-2009
What? Are you cumming?
But of course.
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

Dom

NOONE ever has my name.

Crimzon_Reaper

No one wants your name, Dom. <3

Moordact

lol dom = stupid in dutch

Dom

Insulting an admin is a bannable offence. Check out my evil side bitch.