Looks like I am back.

Started by Ravanger, 01-05-2012

Ravanger

I have decided to come back and lead Monolith by agreement with Silver knight consdiering its inactivity when I handed it over and this should also influence some good rp on SRP instead of kids sitting in bases all day. It won't be ran like a normal major faction but more or less as a faction to promote roleplay and some purpose for people.

its still technically a minor/event to make room for Duty/Freedom to main majors.

Corocan

Hm. Interesting idea...

It'd remind of those times when we were AFKing inside of Freedom and we'd be watching TV not two feet away from our computers when we'd hear the Monolith speaking. At first we thought it was the TV, but one more look proved it. Five seconds later,

*Bam*

Monolith barrels through the fucking walls all the windows are getting smashed by Monolithians on cables attached to the roof and giant beams of light are cutting the building in half, people's faces are melting and bloodsuckers and bashing the doors down.

Ya'll remember those times?

Ravanger

Quote from: Corocan on 01-05-2012
Hm. Interesting idea...

It'd remind of those times when we were AFKing inside of Freedom and we'd be watching TV not two feet away from our computers when we'd hear the Monolith speaking. At first we thought it was the TV, but one more look proved it. Five seconds later,

*Bam*

Monolith barrels through the fucking walls all the windows are getting smashed by Monolithians on cables attached to the roof and giant beams of light are cutting the building in half, people's faces are melting and bloodsuckers and bashing the doors down.

Ya'll remember those times?

Yes well I hope to do a lot of roleplay activity and other things on the server, trust me though guys I am not here to mass the entire server in monolith. I am only got take a few members then I will do various activites to stimulate some roleplay and add to development instead of everyone sitting inside of a base doing nothing but paycheck farming.

meetdadoom

May I join the monolith?

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Steven :D

INA7HAN

Suggest only about 6 people should be in monolith in total. They should be respectable members with good roleplay skills. Maybe recruit some of the good old monolith members

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

jaik

Quote from: INA7HAN on 02-05-2012
some of the good old monolith members

Like me.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

darkzerxx

I wouldn't mind mono again, I like being in a event faction :3
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Lucky Pig

I would also like to give it a shot. Assuming it stays an event faction, because Duty.

Ravanger

Quote from: INA7HAN on 02-05-2012
Suggest only about 6 people should be in monolith in total. They should be respectable members with good roleplay skills. Maybe recruit some of the good old monolith members

Thats pretty much exactly what I am gonna do is mainly recruit a few old monos and maybe 1 or 2 new bloods and see how stuff rolls from there.

Lent23

Should be minor, not event, so people can freely chill in the little mono base that they'd have, without having to wait, like, getting two mono guys on and just defending something, like the old days with CC and Overpony
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Ravanger

Its gonna be operated how I see fit, I see minor/event and I am going to be doing it such a way that would prevent the issues we had before like people getting 'bored' then running off then become lol ex-monolith which is an issue we had a lot. It will mainly be us getting on doing certain things then getting off or guarding a certain area so often.

lolKieck

It wasn't boring when Monolith steamrolled everyone...
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Ravanger

Quote from: lolKieck on 03-05-2012

I consdiered it a fact of loyality to the fact they joined ohh they don't like it so they try another mean of leaveing ic which is usally retarded.

Also the roster will be completed in a day or so, meaning if you can check in that time to see if you got adcepted or not.

Vortigoat

Wasnt there only 1 monolith guy that left?, I think i saw him sometimes on the server a long time back

Knife_cz

Quote from: Ravanger on 04-05-2012

I consdiered it a fact of loyality to the fact they joined ohh they don't like it so they try another mean of leaveing ic which is usally retarded.

Also the roster will be completed in a day or so, meaning if you can check in that time to see if you got adcepted or not.
Yeah it makes much sense to leave ICly from monolith in our current timeline ;)

Ravanger

Quote from: knife_cz on 04-05-2012

Uhh no that is just stupied and everyone would take the advantage and try to become ex-monolith wannabe badasses that for some reason magically recovered which is what I dislike and I know that no one can really handle ever being an ex-Monolith. Our timeline is still unsure and if we are somehow in lol CoP might as well close Monolith down consdiering that is what happen then make everyone in the North since Monolith in that time has receeded and basiclly died since C-Con died. So no we aren't in CoP timeline but if I am somehow lol wrong then I am not gonna do this Monolith faction since it won't make sense to have them in a CoP timeline.

I am correct we should still be in same  in between CS and SHOC timeline.
* I had an issues with traitors a lot throughout the time I was in Monolith.*

Knife_cz

That was sarcasm :V as in it is just doesn't make sense, they are brainwashed - they serve to monolith.Forever.

Ravanger

That was sarcasm :V as in it is just doesn't make sense, they are brainwashed - they serve to monolith.Forever.

Sarcasm in text doesn't really work, but my point exactly.

Steven :D

hope i'm on it

lolKieck

Uhh no that is just stupied and everyone would take the advantage and try to become ex-monolith wannabe badasses that for some reason magically recovered which is what I dislike and I know that no one can really handle ever being an ex-Monolith. Our timeline is still unsure and if we are somehow in lol CoP might as well close Monolith down consdiering that is what happen then make everyone in the North since Monolith in that time has receeded and basiclly died since C-Con died. So no we aren't in CoP timeline but if I am somehow lol wrong then I am not gonna do this Monolith faction since it won't make sense to have them in a CoP timeline.

Meh, if it was a CoP faction, then the Monolith sent to the SRP sector could be a fanatical one.
And yeah, the problem with ex-Mono guys is that they don't know how to RP it. Same goes for other people, they act like the ex-Mono people are teddy bears, not a timebomb.

Lent23

Quote from: lolKieck on 05-05-2012

Meh, if it was a CoP faction, then the Monolith sent to the SRP sector could be a fanatical one.
And yeah, the problem with ex-Mono guys is that they don't know how to RP it. Same goes for other people, they act like the ex-Mono people are teddy bears, not a timebomb.
I don't know which Ex-Mono you're talking about, cause I know some pretty time-bomby Ex-Monos..
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."

lolKieck

Quote from: Lent23 on 05-05-2012

I don't know which Ex-Mono you're talking about, cause I know some pretty time-bomby Ex-Monos..
And I know cuddly ex-Monos. Too bad all of them died.

Lent23

Quote from: Lent23 on 05-05-2012

And I know cuddly ex-Monos. Too bad all of them died.
Too bad you're never online anyways, so...

Tom

Stop being assholes please and get back on topic.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22