Longlostblake

Started by KillSlim, 12-08-2009

KillSlim

Yesterday I found that Blake had been giving himself flags which he shouldn't have, ie: Ecologist Team leader. I contacted Akira asking why he had made Blake a leader / co-leader, seeing that his Eco was flagged as a team leader, and he replied saying that he hadn't. Obviously something was wrong.
Not only that, Blake is also breaking the rules of his faction, I've seen him carrying high grade weapons such as desert eagles and ZN-LR300's which the Ecologist rules forbid.
QuoteEcologists are the Zone's eggheads, they almost always carry low-grade weapons (if any),

Also: Yesterday I saw him, on his Ecologist, shoot an un-armed Stalker in the face with his desert eagle.
Just thought you should know.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Commissar Nitro

ill be having words with him conserning this.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Akira

I've seen him with the flag before, but made it to "eco"... Seems like he changed it back to ecoleader... The thing with the unarmed STALKER, no idea, didn't see it. About the weapons.. I don't think that we should carry only weak weapons, I got robbed enough. In the last time I'm carrying an Abakan when I'm going out of my lab, but I'm rarely using it, only as self-defense.

Silver Knight

I kicked him for it, he knew he was bad for doing it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period