Loners?

Started by Plunger, 02-08-2009

Lt.Friberg

If a loner goes rampage and started to rob and kill his fellow stalker and a trader found about it he could easily do a mission like :

"Hey, I have this stupid rookie going around thinking his some kind of bandit, well his killing my costumers and that's bad for business, take him out and you'll get  a nice pill of money waiting for you when you come back..."

:>
I will think of they who where left behind "Tharen"

Zarrick

TBH even the Veteran Stalker flag isnt well equipped, the flag has an AKu and a Makarov, wouldnt it make more sense for such flags to have AKms?

And yeah, SOMEHOW all the Bandits are getting top-shit weapons, I remember in the day were the faction leaders were being decided after the wipe, one of the Veteran Bandits had an FN2000? And the rest had G36s, I could smell admin abuse somwere because I dont even think Traders were around at that point...

Anyways, if somone WOULD step up for Loner leader, then i'd danm straight supply and help the Loners on my Trader, alot infact, I'd lower prices for them to get started and I'd make missions, this is what I mean, I dont make missions for fully equipped Dutyers and Freefags, because they dont need anything.

So yeah, Loner leader would have my IC and OOC support on my Trader.

P.S: People need to stop being loners that steal, make up your mind, are you a bandit or a loner?

Kthx.
====================================

====================================

lolKieck

Yeehow, I would have smaller prices on Dmitri :)
and right, make up your mind, your a bandit or loner ?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒