Let Griffen AKA Lonesoldier back into HGN?

Started by Locke, 04-11-2009

Locke

He wrote this for us, he really wants back in.

You and the admins decide.

To start this off, I would like to state what I have done wrong. I have been
a complete mingebag in the past, and a complete idiot to HGN and Silverknight.
I killed people randomly for fun, I threw things around wildly with the physics
cannon, I flamed and attempted to troll people on HGN. I made a big mistake by doing
all this, and I really hope that Silverknight, and all HGN can forgive me.

I think I have matured and forgot about the past. I have moved on from my jerky minge days and
turned into a mature player. I have learned the facts and rules of roleplay. I have also
learned not to join someone elses STALKER Roleplay, Or make my own. I really liked HGN and
thier roleplay. I liked alot of the players also. I think I should come back because I
have learned my mistakes and what I have done wrong.

- Griffen

KingArthur

Dont know him but everyone deserve a second chance.

Radek

Wasent he in the military? I wonderd what happend to that guy.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Assassinator

No. I was in a community with him and he is STILL bad. Please don't let him back.

Raidenator

What's the worst that could happen?

The last guy that got a second chance was Conlich.

He acted like a dizzy cunt and got banned, simple as that.

Tea

No, i have dealt with this idiot more than once. He will be nice for the first couple of days and if he doesnt get his way, he will work himself into a group of other idiots to blindly prosecute someone till they get banned. He has done the same process over and over again. He is a brat.

Zarrick

Give him a chance, he seemed alright when I was RPing with him today.
====================================

Steel

Why not, all you have to do is ban again if he fucks up.

Assassinator

Because I've already seen him after he got banned in  ANOTHER community. He is still bad! Please don't let him back in!

Dark Angel

Quote from: Locke on 04-11-2009
He wrote this for us, he really wants back in.

You and the admins decide.

To start this off, I would like to state what I have done wrong. I have been
a complete mingebag in the past, and a complete idiot to HGN and Silverknight.
I killed people randomly for fun, I threw things around wildly with the physics
cannon, I flamed and attempted to troll people on HGN. I made a big mistake by doing
all this, and I really hope that Silverknight, and all HGN can forgive me.

I think I have matured and forgot about the past. I have moved on from my jerky minge days and turned into a mature player. I have learned the facts and rules of roleplay. I have also learned not to join someone elses STALKER Roleplay, Or make my own. I really liked HGN and thier roleplay. I liked alot of the players also. I think I should come back because I have learned my mistakes and what I have done wrong.

- Griffen

Well never forget about your mistakes because you need that experience.

I don't know him but i guess we should give him a try =D

Locke

We've given a second chance. Welcome back.

Griffen

Thanks. Assassinator also isint the brightest apple on the tree, He was banned many times in the community I was in with him. He is "bad" also.
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

Locke

Quote from: Griffen on 08-11-2009
Thanks. Assassinator also isint the brightest apple on the tree, He was banned many times in the community I was in with him. He is "bad" also.

You're probably getting banned again, so shush.

deluxulous

Griffen is fine. I rp'd with him yesterday, and he was good.

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Griffen

How am I prop DMing? I have no physgun or tooltrust. You have the wrong guy, KillSlim.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related

Assassinator

I was never banned in ICR. I have the leader on my friends list if you guys want to get into a chat with him.

Also, you didnĀ“t understand me. You were in this community after you were banned in HGN where some people disliked you for things you did.

Plunger

How am I prop DMing? I have no physgun or tooltrust. You have the wrong guy, KillSlim.
You just did it again.

KillSlim

Well I saw an awful lot of comments about Griffen prop dm'ing on the server today. Apparently using other props, not spawning his own.
Oh well, need witnesses / proof.
I'm just standing by what was said in the server chat.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Griffen

Can I get some proof Plunger? So far Plunger just wants me banned for things I have done in the past. He has no proof, I have no tooltrust or physgun so prop killing is impossible for me. :D Good luck getting me banned Plunger. You have no proof that I did it, and I couldin't have, I have no physgun or tooltrust. The server was wiped. I lost everything when I was banned also.

KillSlim

Can I get some proof Plunger? So far Plunger just wants me banned for things I have done in the past. He has no proof, I have no tooltrust or physgun so prop killing is impossible for me. :D Good luck getting me banned Plunger. You have no proof that I did it, and I couldin't have, I have no physgun or tooltrust. The server was wiped. I lost everything when I was banned also.

Well you can't prop Dm with a Gravity Gun with disabled launch, so I withdraw my statement.

Edit- Forgot the 'Prop' in-front of 'DM'.

Zarrick

I think it was somone else "Prop" Dming the people and then they were blaming him as I can imagine the culprit wanted to avoid trouble, same today...but I wont say a name because he was messing around =O

Bagelz

No, no, no, and no. I'm surprised I was even let back into HGN, honestly. What Lone soldier did was worse than anything I could have -EVER- done, period.

He is just like everyone else that has done what I've done. They act nice, get in, fuck it all up, and get out as fast as they can.

If you let him back in, you are making thee biggest mistake HGN will ever face. Dont' do it.

Radek

If? He is already back in lol.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Zarrick

I know I was just more or less thinking that myself, we'll have to see if he turns into somthing else then.

Lock plox.