Left 4 Dead or PK

Started by Zero, 07-09-2009

Zero

This has been talked about for a long time, and most times you find bandits will choose PK instead of leaving you for dead, same goes for other factions (Monolith unsure). So I'm wondering how often should a character be able to pull the trigger to end another characters life?

Locke

Ravanger

I only have had 2 guys I think that have been pked. One of them was for event so 1. Yeah I know what you mean Merc. Usally it seems people get pked if they stay alive the longest. What I have seen from my time on HGN.

Zero

Quote from: Locke on 07-09-2009
Im rather sure there is a thread about this

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/index.php?topic=1474.0

Yup
Sorry, there was no search option and I was tired you know?

Paintcheck

I know we need rules for this and admins to enforce it or else no one would ever take a CK (YES I CALL PKs CKs, DEAL WITH IT). I really wish that wasn't true. My character, Vasily Petrov got CK'd more or less out of the blue but the RP was so epic that it felt right. You should really be able to tell when your character's time is up and RP accordingly. CKs shouldn't be seen as punishments.

Locke

I still have Walter, even though I'm not in Freedom any more, I'm going to wait for a chance to save the lives of 20+ Freedomers to sacrifice him.

Ravanger

I have a idea lets have a fourm where we post our pks and what not..Like the condumps. I mean my pk of Stone was epic.

Paintcheck

Post it in the IC forum. No one wants to see a condump. Make it look nice.

Tunddruff

Quote from: Paintcheck on 08-09-2009
Post it in the IC forum. No one wants to see a condump. Make it look nice.

Second

Locke

Locked since we have resolved yet another issue, good work HGN!