Leaving

Started by Chrono, 06-02-2010

Chrono

Ok...Guys I am leaving military...because i think it isnt fair for some ppl i didnt even apply or worked hard and i got a High position...well good bye. (sorry Radek)

Welek

So you get invited, said fuck all these rules and now your back to a merc.

Cool.

Chrono

Welek...I'm leaving because some ppl were mad at me cause i got Vanguard...so yeah i going back to merc.

Welek

What people.. You mean the four active military on the server?

Ohright, three now.

Chrono

Sorry if i Dissapointed you...really i dont want to start anything i just post to people know that i left...

Welek

It's fine I'm just being bored. But in everything serious

Three active military.

Chrono

I dont know how anyone could solve that problem. the 3 active militarys 2 joined some days ago and the other is a little older.

Pawx

If he wants to leave, It's up to him, It's neither bad or good, Cause in my books, Theres no such thing as Military, Which makes my job easier :3

Plunger

Quote from: Pawx on 06-02-2010
If he wants to leave, It's up to him, It's neither bad or good, Cause in my books, Theres no such thing as Military, Which makes my job easier :3

Your either illiterate, or your books are terrible.

Pawx

Quote from: Layton on 06-02-2010
Quote from: Pawx on 06-02-2010

Your either illiterate, or your books are terrible.

Have I mentioned your such a buzzkill -_-

Assassinator

Lol, Vanguard isn't a high-position, it's a bodyguard, I don't know what people are complaining about as everyone was complaining about BEING Vanguard. If you really liked Military you would stay. But it doesn't make you look good joining, then leaving the next day.

Chrono

Well,I didnt really liked being in military...i nearly didnt had passive rp...everytime i tried a fight happend. Sorry for joining one day and leaving at the other day...

KingArthur

Good bye!
* KingArthur grabs his radio "Shoot him on the way out"
* KingArthur looks up and waves goodbye

Rebel6609

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 07-02-2010
Lol, Vanguard isn't a high-position, it's a bodyguard, I don't know what people are complaining about as everyone was complaining about BEING Vanguard. If you really liked Military you would stay. But it doesn't make you look good joining, then leaving the next day.
I've been complaining but my cries have not been answered..
Well can't really say that. radek offered me a Junior Lieutenant position.. I might just take. but my fail yesterday was bad ;( Poor alpha team..

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.