Last Chance for Event

Started by Khorn, 09-10-2010

Khorn

I've been hearing from some people that our wonderful faction may be disbanded. Now if this is true and we can't stop it. I at least demand that we go down fighting.

I'm suggesting a sort of Last Stand event. We versus what ever group is trying to clear us out of the sector.

We fight down to the last member. No holding back. No gear return. Fight to your last breath. If we win, we stay to rebuild. If we lose, we die out since all Monoliths are dead.

Another idea, to keep characters alive, is that the force that is fighting us, must get to the underground level and destroy some sort of machine that connects us to the Monolith/C-Con. If we defend it, we live to see another day. If they destroy it, we return to ourselves. Somewhat dazed and while having memory issues of what happened.

So players that want to keep their characters alive can, and Roleplay back into Loner life. Those who don't care can be killed off.

This event will provide a chance of something that may bring the server together somewhat. It also will provide some good roleplay for everyone related to someone who was Monolithized.
If we win though, we can continue on with being part of the Monolith faction.

If naught for the People, then at least for our Roleplay!

All Glory for the Monolith! All Glory for the Monolith!

Steven :D

+support diz shiz

emperor bobby

This is a great idea Khorne. I support this idea.

lolKieck

Khorn. I can't tell you in my words, but one is certain, HOLY SHIT THAT'S AWESOME IDEA. I'd prefer the second idea though. And I'm sure a lot of our ex-Mono's would be good RPers.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Khorn

All Glory to the Monolith!

Tom

Sabaton Primo Victoria

Deserves an epic theme song like this or something similar!
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Khorn