|KZRI|Complaints department [Level 1+]

Started by Blake.H, 26-06-2010

Blake.H

This part of the KZRI servers will be brought back soon.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Turkey

[IC]

Title of Incident: Trespasser
Name of the sender: Doctor Kostya
Name of the accused: Unknown
Date of Incident: // I don't know the time and date ICly
Information on Incident: A mercenary entered the bunker. He held me at gun point demanding information on Professor Star. I told him I couldn't access the file and he  turned around and left. He also left a grenade on the table randomly.

// What I am trying to get to, Is something like, People can't enter the bunker without us 'opening' the doors. Like in all the STALKER games, Certain people cant get in. There's a PA System to ask to enter

Comradebritish

Title of Incident:Military Violations
Name of the sender:Nathan C. Moss
Name of the accused:Unknown, 5-6 military personal, Colonel Yurdansky was present.
Date of Incident:Can't reach the calendar, sort of shot here. . .
Information on Incident:Today 2 Military perosnel came to the bunker, the one who seemed to be incharge at the time asked me "Is there anything i should know about?" we had nothing to report. Then a couple of Freedomers arrived And claimed to "Want us to fix their Radioes" the Military then detained them, within the Bunker perimeter, which is under our control and is a neutral zone. they brought the Freedomers inside and started going beyond a better word "Insane" threatening to chop off "Balls" and firing live ammo within the confines of the bunker.

Apparentley a STALKER fired on the bunker and the Military vacated the bunker to kill him, leaving one inside, I and Kostya tried to bargain with the Military to have the Freedomers release, even after I contacted main office and was cleared to ask the Military to leave, the Soldier that was left inside proceeded to pull a Tear gas grenade and threatened I and Kostya. After Kostya moved over to assist a Freedomer who was injured, the Soldier fire upon him and shot him in the leg. I ran inside the bunk area locking the door. Kostya then proceeded to negotiate with her, after I came out, she proceeded to shoot me demanding the airlock be opened and let the soldiers inside, even though main office had told me to get them out.

After a small fight with the soldier, I and Kostya had to retreat into the bunk area hallway, leading to the front desk, as the army proceeded to BLOW the door off of its hinges. The Freedomers were detained and the soldiers tried to get to me and Kostya, I told them only the colonel could get me to open the door, the ones asking me were a senior soldier and another, who didn't sound like he had a disciplined voice.

RE:  Military Violations.

Nathan Moss,
Thank you for bringing this issue to light. I will do everything in my power to fix the issue and have those responsible disciplined. If you have any more issues please do not hesitate to send a new complaint.

Sincerely,
Adrik Zaitsev
Kiev Zone Research and Development Operations Officer
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.