Started by Blake.H, 28-01-2010

Blake.H

THIS BOARD IS ENTIRELY IC. ANY OOC WILL BE REMOVED

Code (Professor Stars PDA) Select

-New message
--Initiating Voice Recignition
---Processing Speech-to-Text...
----Opening Text...

Attention all Field Research Members. Your Current Research leader has been removed. So you are currently under the authority of The Ecologist Area Manager, until a new Leader is chosen.
If you're interested in being promoted to Field Research Leader please respond to this messsage ASAP, explaining why you want the position and why i should pick you.

Code (Professor Stars PDA) Select

-Message Correct

-Choose Contact/s
--Contacts Chose (ALL SCIENTIFIC TEAM MEMBERS)

-Sending message....
--Message Sent

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Blake.H

Quote from: Welek
--Please Enter your password... [Ilikepenis]..
---Welcome Joseph...
----Loading Message Area.. Would you like to write a new message?....
-----To (Prof. David Star)...

Hello Star, I noticed your message, Field team leader position is open? Well I guess I might aswell try and convice you to choose me.. Well, let's see I'm a hard worker, I never stop until I get what needs to be done, done.. Well Unless a pack of bloodsuckers or angry stalkers stands in my way, but even than I try. I'll be with you until the end Star, Or until my contract ends and I'm shipped back to Kiev, I'll get my ass back here somehow. Well, I don't know what else to say, you know me personally, it's your choice me going on so much about how I'm the right person to choose won't do you anything.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Amontillado

======Powering up...

====== Welcome Amontillado Vadari

(Moves down to new message)

To: Prof. David Star

Msg

Hello Prof. Been some time since we talked. I have been in the zone for about two months now, and saw thier was a open position for Field team leader. I have learned much about the zone in my time here, and was hoping to be promoted soon. When I saw that this position was open, I knew it was my chance to show people what I can relaly do for the Ecogolists in the zone. In my past experiences in the zone, i know it can be a dangorus place, and many of are friends die here. I want to show that i can be better at my job by protecting are men, and also planning are expos in the zone. Keeping everyone safe is are job, and I know I can excell in it. Please read through this message when you have time, hopefully you arnt to busy.

====== Message sent

== NEW MESSAGE ==

From *******
Hey hurry up with your message, we gotta go check those anonmlys.

=Reply (click)

Ya im comming just finished my message to Star

=Send= (click)

======Powering down.....

Griffen

--Please Enter your password... [Egghead]..
---Welcome Ross..
----Loading Message Area.. Would you like to write a new message? [Yes]
-----To (Prof. David Star)...

Hello Professor Star, even though I am quite new to The Zones Egologist Group, I think I can try and give it a shot at telling you why I should be chosen to lead the Field Research group. As I am good friends with the Field Research Members, and also a few Science Team Members, I think that now they trust me to do the right thing when a big decision comes. I was debating on going for this position for awhile last night, I asked a couple of the Ecologists and they told me to go for it. I think that I have.. Progressed to the point in life where I am no longer a type of "Follower", you can call it. I have functioned lately by making big decisions, the right decisions, and well though out decisions. I have lately also been cleaning up the bunker, moving some things, and really thinking about how it would be to be put into a Field Research Leader's shoes. I think I have gotten all the correct and standard degrees, and I have a good amount of experience in my hands to become a Field Research Leader. When you get the time, take a look at my message Professor, I know you are busy, but when you get the time, and thanks for reading.
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.