|KZRI| Complaints

Started by Blake.H, 11-11-2010

Blake.H

Internal Complaints

This is the Ecologist Complaints department. If you have a complaint to make against a fellow ecologist or Military Soldier for any reason, big or small please send a message to the Project Manager using the correct format, or post your complaint here. Your complaint will then be Processed by the Project Manager

Title of Incident:
Name of the sender:
Name of the accused:
Date of Incident: <DD/MM>
Information on Incident:

OOC Complaints

Title of Incident:
Name of the accused:
Date/Time of Incident: <HH:MM, DD/MM/YYYY>
Information on Incident:

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Dug

Title of Incident: Cheapskeets & None welcoming ecos
Name of the accused: Most ecos so far
Date/Time of Incident: Since the circle began
Information on Incident: Basically. In all games, ecos were nice people and willing to pay good for things you do for them. It's too often that I see how bad they actually act and how much of cheeapskeets they've become. I think that needs fixing. Otherwise people simply won't come to ecologist bunkers for jobs etc.
Example: Few days ago we got sent to a swamp to retrive a plant. Only for 900 RUs. Thought it would be a walk in the park. Well guess what. They spammed the whole area with zombies, snorks and bloodsuckers and whatnots. Doesn't seem like a fair price to pay for such a job.

jaik

Quote from: Dug on 15-05-2011
Information on Incident: Basically. In all games, ecos were nice people and willing to pay good for things you do for them. It's too often that I see how bad they actually act and how much of cheeapskeets they've become. I think that needs fixing. Otherwise people simply won't come to ecologist bunkers for jobs etc.
Example: Few days ago we got sent to a swamp to retrive a plant. Only for 900 RUs. Thought it would be a walk in the park. Well guess what. They spammed the whole area with zombies, snorks and bloodsuckers and whatnots. Doesn't seem like a fair price to pay for such a job.

Hah.
That's what happens when you switch leaders every month.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

mikeywrenn

Well, I buy pretty much anything that's brought before me, but if I'm only getting 600 RU an hour, you should realize that I, at some point will have to start rationing where I put the money. For example, after creating a large mission, I will be low afterwards, so all buy prices will be quite low.

It's hard to /not/ be a cheapskeet if you don't have enough money to be heavy-handed with dishing out cash. I rarely ever manage to retain anything more than 1000RU for a period of time longer than an hour, as this is flushed into the external system quite quickly.

Also, I hand money to other Ecologists so that they are able to run missions and buy things at the same time as me, without having to continually run to me and asking for it.

Sorry about it though, we all try as hard as we can, it's just very hard to be good to everyone..
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Thanatos

Quote from: mikeywrenn on 16-05-2011
Well, I buy pretty much anything that's brought before me, but if I'm only getting 600 RU an hour, you should realize that I, at some point will have to start rationing where I put the money. For example, after creating a large mission, I will be low afterwards, so all buy prices will be quite low.

It's hard to /not/ be a cheapskeet if you don't have enough money to be heavy-handed with dishing out cash. I rarely ever manage to retain anything more than 1000RU for a period of time longer than an hour, as this is flushed into the external system quite quickly.

Also, I hand money to other Ecologists so that they are able to run missions and buy things at the same time as me, without having to continually run to me and asking for it.

Sorry about it though, we all try as hard as we can, it's just very hard to be good to everyone..
It 600 ru's every 16 minutes now I believe.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Knife_cz

I dont know,but I think 500 rubles for artifact (exactly sparker) is..quite low..and offer 50 rubles for dog tail?:/

darkzerxx

I'll be looking into these complaints more and making changes, and for now if there on the issue of pay for a mission and difficulty if the mission is harder than expected,  ask for more pay, and for the eco paying for this. Please give the money if you have it, we don't need to hored our money. And thanks to new paycheck timer there should be no excuse for not having the rubles. Now then, that is my say.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

mikeywrenn

"What is the object of roleplay?" "1. Collecting items and upgrades" "2. Developing your character" Just wanted to say that..
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

GeneralGold

If you were paid 900 RUs to go to a swamp filled with all of those creatures, then that is cheap. An Ecologist paid me 900 RUs just to guard the bunker. I had to leave early and I told him I don't need the money, I forgot his name.*UPDATE* It was David Walsh.
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away