Kostya Lutsky - PDA

Started by Nevrox, 17-09-2009

Nevrox

OOC: So here is what I have made for my character Kostya Lutsky, now named Kostya 'Spade' Lutsky in game. If you want, you can send me PMs or SF messages saying it is a PDA message to me that you want me to display or you can actually post a IC PDA message to me as long as it looks good and isn't just crap.

*Kostya Lutsky puts his hand into his pocket reaching for his PDA.

*Kostya Lutsky pulls out his PDA and presses the 'POWER' button on the side...

:Powering ON "Welcome back Mr. Lutsky...":

:Displaying Menu {
            Tasks - GPS - Journal - Contacts - Ranking - Statistics - Encyclopedia
       }:

*Kostya Lutsky taps the screen pressing 'Statistics'.
       :Accessing Statistics; Statistics Accessed; Displaying Statistics... {

Statistics

Name: Kostya Lutsky
Alias: Spade
Group: Loner

Biography: None. ((Have to make it still lol))

} Finished Displaying Statistics:

*Kostya Lutsky taps the screen pressing 'Journal'.

:Accessing Journal; Journal Accessed; Displaying Journal... {

Arrival to Hell

It was about 4:45 PM and we had just left the closest city to the Zone that had not yet been consumed by the Zone. I was on a truck, with about 7 other guys, heading for the Cordon of the Zone. Like myself, most of the men were going to the Zone based on the stories they heard of people getting rich from finding strange objects called "Artifacts" while in the Zone. Of course, who doesn't want to be rich? Most were going for that reason but some were going to get away from their lives back home or because they wanted to escape a fate that they had forsaken upon themselves. Anyways, we had a good time on the way there although it was quite a long ride. We drank, sang songs (although none of us were really that good), and told stories that we heard about the Zone and stories about how things were back home. We had some mechanical malfunctions with the truck that were soon fixed but they caused our arrival to be way later than expected but alas we did arrive at around 8:05 PM that same day. We got out of the truck only to be stunned by the sight we saw. It was very creepy, the sky was dark almost all the time, there we small groups of people just like us roaming around, and there were these strange dogs everywhere... Apparently this dogs are called Blind Dogs due to the fact that the Zone mutated them and made them blind but their sense of smell greatly increased. We were told that they probably wouldn't chase after us unless in large groups but they still creep me out anyways... The group that I was with ended up splitting up and we went our separate ways, leaving me by myself not really knowing what to do and by now, I figured it out.   I had arrived in Hell...

Where to Start

After arriving in this hell, I decided that I needed some major sleep so I found a small place to sleep in the "Rookie Camp" as they called it. I woke up in the morning, still rather tired and still not knowing where to start. I spoke to a follow Rookie and he told me to go talk to the local Trader. I went to the Trader, a torn leather jacket on my back, no weapon, and only 300 Rubbles which wasn't really going to get me anywhere. After talking with the Trader for quite some time, I had earned quite a bit of knowledge about the Zone along with a nice handy knife, pistol, and a flashlight for the measly 300 Rubbles that I had with me. The knife was good but I doubt it would help me against some of the creatures I was told that inhabited the Zone, the pistol was alright, probably the weakest gun you can find in the Zone but still, I at least had some protection. The flashlight really came in handy for me because there are so many dark places around, especially since it is almost always dark and cloudy. Although I had some protection now, I still had no idea where I should go or what I should do so... I decided to explore some of the close by area. First place I went was the Garbage which was an area that was constantly being fought over by Bandits and Stalkers like myself. I managed to avoid most Bandits while in the area and also found an interesting object. I picked it up, put it in my backpack and went off to continue exploring. After a long time of exploring, I wound up at the place called Rostok which is the HQ of the Duty faction. While I was there, I met an Ecologist and showed him the strange object I had found. He said this object was the Artifact known as Flash and he offered to purchase it from me for about 2,500 Rubbles which I declined as I heard that I could make more than that off of it. I went on speaking to some fellow Stalkers in Rostok and eventually went to the Trader at the bar who I sold the Artifact to for a nice 5,000 Rubbles. I was finally getting somewhere... I started getting jobs  from the Trader and the Ecologist in the area.       I finally found where to start...

} Finished Displaying Journal:

*Kostya Lutsky taps the screen pressing 'Tasks'.

:Accessing Tasks; Tasks Accessed; Displaying Tasks... {

Kill the Stalker

Kill a Bandit and bring the body back to the Trader.
Reward: 2,500 RU

} Finished Displaying Tasks:

*Kostya Lutsky presses the 'POWER' button on the side.

:Powering OFF "...Goodbye Mr. Lutsky":

*Kostya Lutsky puts the PDA back into his pocket.

Kostya 'Spade' Lutsky - Exp. Loner - ALIVE
Nikolai 'Sparrow' Skavaski - Exp. Bandit - ALIVE
Falcon - Exp. Merc - ALIVE
Savage - Bloodsucker - ALIVE
Konrad 'Owl' Prutsky - Trader - ALIVE
William Evans - Scientist (R&D) - ALIVE

Nevrox

OOC: This is where the IC PDA edits will be shown for the main PDA Information in the above post.

*Kostya Lutsky puts his hand into his pocket reaching for his PDA.

*Kostya Lutsky pulls out his PDA and presses the 'POWER' button on the side...

:Powering ON "Welcome back Mr. Lutsky...":

:Displaying Menu {
            Tasks - GPS - Journal - Contacts - Ranking - Statistics - Encyclopedia
       }:

*Kostya Lutsky taps the screen rapidly typing "editfile Statistics".

:Editing Statistics {
            Alias: Unknown Spade
       } Statistics Edited:

*Kostya Lutsky puts the PDA back into his pocket leaving it ON.

Chaos

[OOC]
I was the one that took you to the trader. Kenny Haslam.

Radek

Ooc: I like how you presented everything. Keep it updated :D
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Nevrox

[START OOC]
Thanks :)   its sorta hard the way I make the journal entries because I change the location to be more like the actual game since the map is laid out almost nothing like the game..

Will keep it updated as I go on (mostly major stuff that majorly alters my character) I have other characters that I need to develop as well so I will make stories for them as well. I'm currently writing out the bio for this character and will be actually making a new journal entry since Kostya is now an experienced stalker.

And thanks Chaos for that information but I don't recall getting your name ICly so ya... the PDA is actually all IC :P
[END OOC]