Join server, lag out, no timeout message.

Started by Blazer232, 20-04-2013

nKe

^I Got same shit in my console everytime my game starts freezing up and boots me into menu.

Blazer232

The errors that I posted seem to always pop up whenever I start rubber banding.

Blazer232

Quote from: Blazer232 on 21-04-2013
Here's something I didn't notice in my console, got this in most recent incident.

Netchannel: failed reading message svc_GMod_ServerToClient from 69.162.76.236:27015.
KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer:  got EOF instead of keyname in file models/hgn/srp/vehicles/uaz_new.mdl
mdlkeyvalue, (*prop_data*),
KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer:  got EOF instead of keyname in file models/hgn/srp/vehicles/moskovitch.mdl
Netchannel: unknown net message (44) from 69.162.76.236:27015.
KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer:  got EOF instead of keyname in file models/hgn/srp/vehicles/uaz_new.mdl
KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer:  got EOF instead of keyname in file models/hgn/srp/vehicles/moskovitch.mdl
�&<��2���x��p��a��Ǽ�C�Disconnect: ��L~`6��.
Disconnect: ��L~`6��.
Mean anything to anyone?
Anyone at all?

Sharrock

It is being looked into. So far it could be the map or the amount of props on the map. If you could send me a pm with your steam info that would be helpful.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

Blazer232

Quote from: Sharrock on 22-04-2013
It is being looked into. So far it could be the map or the amount of props on the map. If you could send me a pm with your steam info that would be helpful.
I've already added you... a while ago, actually.

Sharrock

Damn people with different forum names. Whats your steam name?
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

Blazer232

Blazer232

Well, with the latest GMod update things seem to have improved.  I was able to stay on the server for about 2+ hours consecutive without crashing, with some interruption with the same, "symptoms" of crashing, and then not crashing.  It's improvement, but it may impair activity on the server.  We'll see, though, I hope for the best.

Blazer232

Getting some new errors,

Netchannel: failed reading message svc_GMod_ServerToClient from 69.162.76.236:27015.

Netchannel: failed reading message svc_ClassInfo from 69.162.76.236:27015.

Blazer232

Issue fixed with map switch, as well as T-Posing issue.

TPose is caused by CS:GO, L4D2, or Portal 2 being mounted.  If you're having these problems, I suggest you unmount those games.  Thanks to Sharrock for the fix.  :)

nKe

Quote from: Blazer232 on 25-04-2013
Issue fixed with map switch, as well as T-Posing issue.

TPose is caused by CS:GO, L4D2, or Portal 2 being mounted.  If you're having these problems, I suggest you unmount those games.  Thanks to Sharrock for the fix.  :)

Its csgo

Blazer232

No, it's all of them.  I unmounted CS:GO prior to being informed of this fix, and I was still getting T-Posing.