IceFire

*POWER ON*

Username: Kalix
Password: ******

*THE PDA LOADS TO THE MENU*
*DIARY SELCTED*

Diary loaded

Entry one:

I have decided to write this diary for future referance, if somthing bad happenes to me, then hopfully, you can know about me.
My name is James Kalix, I am 26 years old. I grew up in america in a small village. At a yong age my family were killed. It hurts to somtimes talk about them, but i must. My family were killed by scavengers that lived out in the wielderness. My brother Ollie Kalix, and I ran away. We moved out into the wilderness as we were too scared to go back home. We grew up on a small abandoned house. People came and went, we grew older...
At the age of eighteen we decided to travel. Dont ask where we went, but we found this military place. They recruited us because they felt sorry for us homeless. We trained and became strong men.
My brother was all I really had left at that time, except the army, but I didnt really want to be there.
One day I was asked to lead a sqaud to this place, my brother was in my squad. Time passed as we were on patrol, and we were forced to camp out. That night... that night was the final nigh I saw my brother, I was i could go back, change things... but that isnt the situation...
When I woke up, my brother and my squad were nowhere to be seen... Nothing was there, except from this wasteland...
I picked myself up and carried myself to a base. This is how I found Duty, it was my destany, somthing had brought me here, they had sent me here to do somthing great, this was my insperation.

So, when I joined Duty, it was kinda exiting meeting new people, training, usual stuff. One day, I was ordered to the arena to do some training, this was the day my life was about to change.
Anyway, I walked down to the Arena to see three soldiers standing there, one was in an Exo suit, the other two in normal suits. I guess the Exo was my commander, and i stood next to the other two. The Exo said that this would be our first training lesson, and he told us to get to know each other while he was to set up the obstical course. We weny upstairs and started talking. Firstly I said my name, and about my past and my family, I told them that i was Ex-Military and I was looking for a new life. The person on the right of me announced their name, It was Stone, he said he was also an Ex-Military Soldier. I looked to my left and the other person said his name was Wolf, he was an Ex-Military sniper. I guessed things could work out between the three of us, all military and such. Little did I know at that moment, these two men, were the reason I was brought to the zone, and would be my best friends...

Anyway... we trained together, and got to know more. Days past, we grew to be friends more, especially Me and Wolf. I kind of forgot about Stone really, he grew just to be a guy in my squad. Me and Wolf had drinks together, and grew to be friends.

Time passed, I fought battles, I got premotions, and became a corpral.

Soon after being premoted to corpral, Duty moved to another location in the Zone, this is where shit really changed. Me and Wolf grew appart, and I just became a soldier totally bassed on my work. Me and Stone somtimes had a chat, but it never really worked out well.

One day, I was on guard, and commanding the base. Stone came up to me and asked where he should go. I ordered him to go into a tower to keep a female Mercinary company. I didnt know much about the Merc. Also, little did I know that Stone and the Merc were having a relationship too, and I started it.

Time passed, and Stone suddenly became sad. He told me that this mercs name was Krissina and she was in the Black Rain. He told me that the relationship hadnt got well, and they had broken up. This was the first time that I heard they were in a relationship, I didnt know what to say.

I cant remember much of the details, but i remember Stone being in a bad mood, then they got back together. I met the girl, I didnt like her much, and I knew she was going to be trouble. Stone stopped talking to me, and so did Wolf. Stone was with his Girl too much and well... I dont know about Wolf...

Anyway, I have to go now, Duty calls... ill Log the rest later.

*James saves the entry, then logging off*

"Goodbye Corpral. James Kalix"

*POWER OFF*

Dug

Nice, I want to see the rest :P

IceFire

*POWER ON*

*DIARY SELCTED*

Diary loaded

Entry 2:

Some bad shit has happened, I am going to quickly rush through what has happened so I can tell you the sitiation on the current day, before i forget.
Well... we were at our second base, alot of stuff happened, not very interesting, untill the day things started to become interesting...
Me Stone, and Wolf were on patrol, and we decided to go to the underground, we searched there and we were on oru way up. We came up the stairs, then i saw this Exo dood. He was aiming at wolf point blank, i though quickly, and aimed my gun at the exo. I told him to back off, and gave him a warning shot at the wall, he backed off and ran away. Me Wolf and Stone returned to base. I was in the Medical bay with Wolf setting some stuff up when i heard Stone cry on the Radio. He said he has broken his leg and he was in the trainstation. As you would, I rushed to his rescue. I found him on the ground, but he hadnt broken his leg. He aimed his gun at me, and told me I was a trator. Then, the Exo came up the railway staion from the other end. I knew Stone would not shoot, i qucikly dashed of in the other direction to the base.  They chased me fireing rounds into my back. Luckily my Exo saved me. I reached the base and talked to Wolf. He said he would hold them off while i ran. I said to him "Ill meet you on the other side." I ran off into the mist, in the background i head gunshots and cry for help, i kept running. I came to this small house and rested...

I dont have time for the rest... untill later.

*POWER OFF*

IceFire

*POWER ON*

*DIARY SELCTED*

Diary loaded

Entry 3:

At that small house, I stayed, and decided that I couldnt go back, I changed my name, and found some new armour. A little while later i heard some tapping on my door, i walked down to see who it was, opening the door, then a body dropped in, it was wolf. I quickly picked him up and rushed upstairs. I layed him on the table and took his armour off. He had gunshot wounds all on his body. I pulled out a meatchunk and decided that I would have to use it. I took his bullets out, making sure everything was okay, and then applied meatchunk in the wounds, I sealed the wounds, hoping it would work.

A few hours later I heard a Moan from Wolf, he was awake. He got up, he was fine.. he had been saved...

Me and Wolf had a chat together, then decided to go back to the Duty base. We walked there and found everything was calm. The colonal was there, I spoke to him, and I think he sorted the situation. Everytime I passed Stone i felt worried, I diddnt feel safe in the base anymore...

Anyways, we got our armour on and returned to Duty. Shortly after the Colonal called us. He lined us up and spoke. He said "Whoever had ruined what I have been trying to fix all this time, own up,"
Oh, i forgot to tell you, that the Exo guy was the leader of Black Rain.
Anyway when the Colonal said that, i looked at Wolf, he was the one that really made this happen, but I couldnt let him be punished, he was just doing his job. I called out I and walked forward. The colonal asked me to top my equipment and follow him, I followed, He was going to kill me for sure, i knew it...

*POWER OFF*