Itsjustguy

Started by CortezV, 13-08-2009

Commissar Nitro

No we are gonna ban him for his flame bating and the fact he has ignored warnings form me and others on no less than 7 ocations. Iv shouted at him many a time on vent.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Cobra

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 14-08-2009
No we are gonna ban him for his flame bating and the fact he has ignored warnings form me and others on no less than 7 ocations. Iv shouted at him many a time on vent.

Ahh now I understand I support.

(Why does your avatar fit your personality and picture so well?)

Dark Angel

If truely i want to get him banned already >_> , no i'm not a bitch , but i'm really tired of him.

nofearkid

Yeah I'm kind of tired of him too. So I'm 3 weeks into my script, and anyone whose seen it will tell you it looks fantastic, and he's bitching about how HL2 is a bad idea, and basically disrespecting all of the developers work that we've put forth for this.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

Locke

After reading Kahns quote, I totally support

nofearkid

He's just a brat who wants to lead a faction and have admin.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

deluxulous

just sayin

And I edited Yakety Sax for the server, THAT TOOK 40 SECONDS TO DO. YOU KNOW HOW INSULTED I AM NOW?

Paintcheck

Don't think he's done anything ban worthy personally, though seeing him post in every faction's forums complaining about their inactivity while he himself is a Loner (or at least last time I saw him he was a loner/merc) and not adding anything to the server is getting on my nerves. Especially him hinting at wanting to take over Freedom/other factions when he has no experience at all with them at all. Childish, yes, ban-worthy, I'd say not. No Support until he starts disrupting role play for others instead of just being a bothersome, elitist dick.

Tunddruff

* Tunddruff give him a temp ban from the forums

Problem solved.

Or just from the STALKER boards anyway

deluxulous

Bump for relativity, Itsjustguy has been posting more and more bullshit by the day.

As you can see in "This is for you, Plunger", he's gone way too far now. Viewable in GVC.
I also saw some posts with him acting with authority, like in "Spoiler Alert" thread in What is this? board, saying "This belongs in the gay vamp castle." He's becoming more and more of a troll. Sorta like when Creeding was a troll to me, but worse.

I am starting to get sick of his antics.

Blake.H

KAHN! POST THE NITRO
BAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEDNOW. GO GO GO!
but srsly i tried to talk with him for somthing totaly unrelated which he complained about and he told me to fuck off... I mean what the fuck am i suppost to do? I kicked him but... come on... "FUCK OFF" I WAS TRYING TO HELP HIM.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Locke

I support a ban, he acts like he's hgn's forum god.

Cobra

I support the ban now.

deluxulous

Supporting a ban.

Look at the "Why we like RP" thread, he claims he doesn't have an opinion on any of the RP things since he quit, but he still acts like he's all powerful and shit.