Itsjustguy - Serious issues

Started by Tea, 21-07-2009

Plunger

Quote from: Kahn on 24-07-2009
Dude, you got picked because we thought you could handle the job. If you feel that someone needs kicked banned w/e, it's your job to do so. We will respect your decision, and if we feel it was wrong discuss it with you, but we won't remove you or anything. Exercise your power, not too much though.
If Itsjustguy is kicked, or ban you need to ignore what he says in SF, I've kicked him twice for RDM'ing and such and he whines to another admin about how I'm randomly kicking him.

Cobra

I love being generalized as "You all" I don't really have much of a problem with itsjustaguy.

Plunger

I only meant if he complains about getting banned or such.

nofearkid

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

CortezV

I'd like to quote what Kahn says about respecting decisions.

If you feel the person needs to be kicked, kick them, if they need to be banned, ban them,
They can make an unban request :)

BUT TALK TO THEM FIRST

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

Plunger

Well Sharrock, Itsjustguys friend, says the administration is shit and that he won't play again.

Dark Angel

Just to note when you kick someone like Itsjustguy you will get trolled as hell >_< so people kick/ban and ignore =D End Of Story , Lock!

Tea

Dude, you got picked because we thought you could handle the job. If you feel that someone needs kicked banned w/e, it's your job to do so. We will respect your decision, and if we feel it was wrong discuss it with you, but we won't remove you or anything. Exercise your power, not too much though.

Crock of shit. Whenever i kick/ban i almost instantly recieve a message from either silver or an HA. Weird thing is this only happens when they, the people i kick/ban are good friends with either silver or some other admin. So bias.

Tunddruff

Quote from: Mr. Tea on 28-07-2009

Crock of shit. Whenever i kick/ban i almost instantly recieve a message from either silver or an HA. Weird thing is this only happens when they, the people i kick/ban are good friends with either silver or some other admin. So bias.

I know how you feel Tea... But seriously, SOMETHING MUST BE DONE.
"|HGN| Dazek: My friend from germany
|HGN| Dazek: is coming to me
|HGN| Dazek: saying he isn't going back to the server
|HGN| Dazek: Because Itsjustguy is calling him a nazi, harassing him, etc"