Interesting little thing.

Started by Comradebritish, 03-09-2010

Comradebritish

While searching the inter-webs I came across a gem, sort of, up to opinion I guess. Anyway, it is a comic hosted within the S.T.A.L.K.E.R universe, and it depicts an interesting story, very interesting indeed:

http://www.stalker-game.com/ru/cx_frame.php?id=3&im=1
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Pawx

Proves many things, very intresting...

Locke

I'll try to summarize to the best of my knowledge. The crazy looking guy with the hat saved/used to know a bloodsucker when it was a human child, or saw it as a human child, and lured people for it to eat. At least I think so.

KillSlim

Would be better if I could actually read it.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Bielecki

Khorn

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 03-09-2010
I'll try to summarize to the best of my knowledge. The crazy looking guy with the hat saved/used to know a bloodsucker when it was a human child, or saw it as a human child, and lured people for it to eat. At least I think so.

This basically. He sends the stalkers to their death.

KillSlim

What the fuck is this doing in the Stalker comic section: http://www.stalker-game.com/ru/cx_frame.php?id=56
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Comradebritish

Actually, the old guy in the comic lost his son, he was in the zone with some other stalkers when they exterminated a den of suckers. He finds the baby sucker and takes it in as his own, due to the trauma of loosing his son. And he feeds it stalkers.

Paintcheck

Holy fuck canon evidence of friendly/tamed suckers.

Comradebritish

Yay soon we shall have this :D

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Aresty

This can't be canon. I mean Suckers can't make babies, they  are sterile.

Comradebritish

Well. . . obviously SOME of them can. . . they're mutants, some have mutated sexual organs or some shit like that :D

Dug

Quote from: Comradebritish on 04-09-2010
Well. . . obviously SOME of them can. . . they're mutants, some have mutated sexual organs or some shit like that :D

This just proves anything can be tamed.

Bielecki

You guys do realize that this is just fan fiction right? It dosn't prove a thing.

Aresty

Exactly, so don't start going on the server With Dual Wieldable MP5's or LR's.

meetdadoom

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 03-09-2010

Okay what happened was he said he was a guide and were guiding the three. IT was getting late so they go to the town to rest up. The fat one starts telling a story about a hunter who used to hunt blood suckers. One day he was hunting and he found a baby blood sucker. He took the sucker in under his wing. Then the stalkers ralize this is the town where the rumour started. The two stalkers start pointing fingers at each other thinking that one of them is the sucker's keeper in a way. Then the old man comes back and tries to calm them down. But fails, then the sucker comes out and does its thing. At the end the man says well son, here is dad, you don't have to cry. daddy is here. Because the sucker is crying because it is still a child inside.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Locke

Someone who can speak Russian, yay!

KillSlim

Quote from: Bielecki on 04-09-2010
You guys do realize that this is just fan fiction right? It dosn't prove a thing.

^THIS.
I don't want to see lots of crap happening in the server because 'They saw it in fan-fiction comic'.

Pawx

Quote from: Bielecki on 04-09-2010

It actually shows that ANYTHING can happen in the Zone, Just cause it's not the Stalker Producer's Comic doesn't mean it's not going to happen. Take our Roleplay server for example, it's not created by the Stalker producers, but we still make up characters that AREN'T in the Stalker Series. Get where I'm going at?

Aresty

We don't use chars from the game, alright, but we do use the canon from the games, well most of it anyway.

Khorn

There is only so far you can go out of canon, one thing is, there are no baby suckers.

Pawx

Quote from: Khorn on 04-09-2010
There is only so far you can go out of canon, one thing is, there are no baby suckers.

There COULD be, but the possiblity of that happening is Slim to none, nothing is impossible, except Ninja's in the Zone, that's Impossible...

Bielecki

Dosn't even matter if its realisticly possible, its depends on what effect it will have on the server.

Locke

I don't want anyone making baby suckers, or trying to raise a sucker because they saw it in a comic, okay?