Yes
12 (70.6%)
No
5 (29.4%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Dark Angel

Ok people i was thinking abit about how to make groups more popular and i came up with an idea. I'm thinking about adding group barkeeps so groups like BR will not only have a trader , but they will also have a barkeep!

Info:

1. Traders are full! If you want to be a trader you have to become a group trader!
2. From now on Traders aren't allowed to sell food , drinks and so on. Barkeeps need work too!
3. Groups who want to have a trader (Soon maybe a barkeep) contact me over Pm/Thread/SF and tell me what do you want. And if you have a person who would be perfect for this job name him/her.

Also post comments/opinions/suggestions!

Steel

Well, I like the idea, groups like mine will benefit off it.

Dark Angel

OK Group Barkeeps will be added!

Also from now on neutral traders will be assigned perm spots! No more trading at faction territory to increase the amount of traveling .

It's gonna make a greate opportunity for you guys to meet your enemies in a neutral bar.

Like for example Freedom and Duty.. There are three ways it could happen

1. Fist fight.
2. Calm discussion in a neutral area.
3. Total ignoring.

Locke

Angel, it won't be fist fights.
These people try to kill eachother daily, a barkeep and "neutral" territory isn't going to stop their bloodlust.

Dug

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 21-01-2010
These people try to kill eachother daily, a barkeep and "neutral" territory isn't going to stop their bloodlust.

Exactly, it will be like "OLOLOLOLOL TRADAH IS A LOZAH PEW PEW"

Dark Angel

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 21-01-2010

Well there is a small thing you can find in the game and alot of it noted in the books.

Duty and Freedom have some basic deals.

1. Don't kill eachother during the Emission aka all the factions are friendly toward eachother.
2. No shooting in the bars.
3. Treat your enemy as a person.

Cutch

I usually hire guards to deal with problems at my bar.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Alex

Same here. Dark, you gotta understand people don't listen to every detail from the stalker canon.