In game problems ...

Started by Blue Cheetah, 17-12-2009

Blue Cheetah

I downloaded everything, except the apache and hands model. Then I went on the server, but there's a problem. I can't chat,use things, etc all I have is the gravity gun and a "Scripted tool/weapon" that doesn't do anything. I deleted my old garrysmod folder and made a new one and added the specific files. Still nothing. I scaned it with Avast, no virus found. I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. Nothing.
What the hell should I do?

Plunger

Quote from: Blue Cheetah on 17-12-2009
I downloaded everything, except the apache and hands model. Then I went on the server, but there's a problem. I can't chat,use things, etc all I have is the gravity gun and a "Scripted tool/weapon" that doesn't do anything. I deleted my old garrysmod folder and made a new one and added the specific files. Still nothing. I scaned it with Avast, no virus found. I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. Nothing.
What the hell should I do?
First of all it's not an addon, and second don't scan it with Abast, It tends to remove some files.

Locke

There is no need to scan it, we would not give the hundreds of people who download our pack viruses just for the hell of it.

Blue Cheetah

So what should I do?

UPDATE* I think I found the problem. I'm missing 159 lua files. Every time I join it's downloading those files.

CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD THOSE FILES SOMEWHERE PLEASE?

Alex

You must not have put the files in the right place man.

Plunger

Locke

How useful, thanks plunger.

Fluffy