IC Applications?

Started by Smirnoff, 13-12-2009

Smirnoff

Alright, i hate to say this but unless we do something pretty quick, military are going to its grave.

I suggest we accept ic application and do say broadcasts that the military are looking for new, able bodied recruits.

Before you say "lol ic apps are mingy" i have to tell you that I myself was recruited ICly by doom.

Of course its up to radek and jackal to decide, still think its a good idea tho.

Regards, Smirnoff
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

KillSlim

The Military recruits from it's base of operations, IE: Inland Ukraine.
You wouldn't see the British army recruit from Helmand Province.
IC Recruiting is very uncanon, unless you have served as a Military Stalker, shown loyalty and your worth, etc.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Steel

Quote from: KillSlim on 13-12-2009

You wouldn't see the British army recruit from Helmand Province.

No instead they use unreliable, untrustworthy ANA assets.

But on topic:
Killslim is right.
If they wanna app. Tell them to go apply on the forums oocly. They NEED a backstory, as silver has said.

KillSlim

IC Recruiting is an idea to get the faction back onto it's feet, since the only Military on SRP these days is Smirnoff.
However, it's an uncanon idea; but I can't think of any other ideas. :(
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Steel

Well, the only idea is to persuade people ICly, and then post an app.
I mean at the end of the day, half the server is Duty.
So its going to be hard getting members. And im active aswell, just im never on on weekends, i dont play on saturdays lol

KillSlim

Half the server is Duty, and yet people say stuff like 'Huurr, pistol killed Duty' and they remain on their Duty characters.
I think persuading OOCly is the option, as ICly recruiting as mentioned above is uncanon and such.

Steel

Lol yer bullshit, as if, they are active as hell, and have been for a good while.
We have active patches, and then it just goes inactive, then active, and so on.
Only noteable members that WOULD come on if you ask them are Smirnoff, Klp, radek and myself.
And of course, your military merc.
So to be honest, we need it to hit the holidays, exams out the way.
Because if we do OOC recruiting, the server will only be duty and military

KillSlim

It's awesome as a British College student. I've already broken off for Christmas with all mah' work up to date.
Go me.
I can go on almost whenever I like, but it's boring as hell if there's no Military to assist or Monolith to lead.

Smirnoff

Sorry guys but i got cleared from Radek yesterday and accepted Szentii into the mili.

Yes i know that i perhaps shoulden't but we need all members we can get
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

KillSlim

Desperate times call for desperate measures, I accept there isn't another quick way to find members; the canon of the situation still kind of bugs me, but that doesn't matter.
Good luck Militants.