I want to be a Merc.

Started by Mauler86, 06-10-2009

Mauler86

Theres no thread of any sort explaining how I can become one and I have no idea who the leader is. So im posting here. Someone help me out?
Jason Thompson-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-Alive
Dimitri Sokolov-DUTY-Injured Arm

Plunger

Quote from: Mauler86 on 06-10-2009
Theres no thread of any sort explaining how I can become one and I have no idea who the leader is. So im posting here. Someone help me out?
Donate, It isn't a faction.

SpAcY

ROLEPLAY

Or donate

Lucidius

Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

KillSlim

Quote from: Plunger on 06-10-2009
Quote from: Mauler86 on 06-10-2009
Donate, It isn't a faction.

It is a faction, and you don't NEED TO DONATE in order to get Mercenary flags. You roleplay being a mercenary. There's no overall leader, but I suppose there is 'Chain of Respect'.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Mangoman

SigismunT

Ilya "Skull" Maslov - Ex-Duty
Nikolai Gambarov - Ecologist, retired

bto

Just Rp as One. . . ANd youl Be one. You wont have The merc flag, Just rp as One.

Heres the Big Picture RolePlay!
Freedom all day BITCHES!

[email protected]

Sounds like a cool faction

KillSlim

Quote from: [email protected] on 08-12-2009
Sounds like a cool faction

Nice bump!
Lock / Scrapyard please. Problem solved here.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Amontillado

I dont know why you would want to be a merc. You could be one without the flag. Just get a gun, and wait at the bar, ask around for a job, or let people approach you.

KillSlim

Quote from: Amontillado on 09-12-2009
I dont know why you would want to be a merc. You could be one without the flag. Just get a gun, and wait at the bar, ask around for a job, or let people approach you.

Mercs can get money quite easily. I have seen a lot of people RP as Mercenaries without donator flags.

Alex

Heh, when freedom was active I was one of their mercs and I made probably 30k one day and 20k the next. It was pretty fun, and I also didn't have flags so that just goes to show you.

KillSlim

Quote from: Alex on 10-12-2009
Heh, when freedom was active I was one of their mercs and I made probably 30k one day and 20k the next. It was pretty fun, and I also didn't have flags so that just goes to show you.

Before the wipe (A long time ago) my Military Mercenary gained about ... 80k per assignment. That was when everyone was pummeling the shit out of Freedom.
I used give SVD's out for free, lol. How times have changed.

Alex

Meh, I still have 20-30k for emergencies.

Tom

Quote from: KillSlim on 12-12-2009
Quote from: Alex on 10-12-2009

Before the wipe (A long time ago) my Military Mercenary gained about ... 80k per assignment. That was when everyone was pummeling the shit out of Freedom.
I used give SVD's out for free, lol. How times have changed.
SVD's for free 0_o
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Assassinator

Please don't revive threads, I was really scared that there were NEW "how to be merc" threads.

Sickness

Well if you took your time to look at the Forums, you would find some Official and non Official merc groups.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Locke