I cannot get the dl pack to work

Started by Allmostfunny, 29-07-2009

Allmostfunny

it doesnt work. in any way. ive installed the Main pack for models and shit nothing works.

klp4

hm..that's weird :s not sure what to do though..
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

KillSlim

Did you install it properly?
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Deet

After I deleted my Garry's Mod folder I installed this pack and it worked just fine.

Moonwolf302

same as dazek here I just reinstalled gmod and installed it again and it worked fine

Allmostfunny

ok instead of puttin it in garrysmod/garrysmod i put all folder out 1 by 1 and models and stuff works but i still have Black and purple mirror problems or texture problms for windows on the server or something. restarted gmod 1000 times. im in windowed mode.

jaik

I think that you ALT-TAB before you actually enter any server,or do it while playing...
It causes reflection problems.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

Quote from: Jake on 30-07-2009
I think that you ALT-TAB before you actually enter any server,or do it while playing...

Tis the same as CSS

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

rawrmon

NO. I CAN ALT-TAB AS MUCH AS I FUCKING DEMAND AND STILL HAVE AWESOME TEXTURES AND NO PURPLE AND BLACK.
HUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
rawr.

Deet

Yeah, pretty much. Not if you're in a server though, unless you alt + tab a lot.

Allmostfunny

lol You cant Alt+tab unless you're in windowed mode because when you go back from alt+tab into the game You get disconnected. and the game chashes

Crimzon_Reaper

<---- This asshole plays full-screen, can alt-tab, and doesn't crash. Instantly, at least.

Deet

Quote from: Allmostfunny on 30-07-2009
lol You cant Alt+tab unless you're in windowed mode because when you go back from alt+tab into the game You get disconnected. and the game chashes
I don't get disconnected.

Dark Angel

I've just instaled latest pack again and i still don't have the damn textures >_>