I can't write a real letter, so I copy pasta this one! Ban Plunger!

Started by Snowblind, 12-09-2009

Snowblind

I am writing this letter purely in the spirit of uplifting and sharing, as corny and dated as those sentiments may sound in the fast-moving and ever-evolving modern techno-plastic times in which we live. Primarily, I want to share with you my view that Plunger's bald-faced lies and growing list of material falsehoods raise some new and very disturbing issues. For starters, Plunger has been deluding people into believing that he values our perspectives. Don't let him delude you, too. Egotism is the answer but only if the question was, "What's the moral equivalent of letting Plunger initiate a reign of contemptuous terror?" His ballyhoos are not just retroactively ineffective but proactively inert. This is not rhetoric. This is reality.

We must stay the course and resist all temptations to contravene decency. I wish I could put it more delicately but that would miss the point. Plunger's newsgroup postings promote a redistribution of wealth. This is always an appealing proposition for Plunger's apple-polishers because much of the redistributed wealth will undoubtedly end up in the hands of the redistributors as a condign reward for their loyalty to Plunger.

Many people lie. However, Plunger lies with such ease it's troubling. He does not tolerate any view that differs from his own. Rather, Plunger discredits and discards those people who contradict him along with the ideas that they represent. Unyielding rigidity is just as much a threat to the continuity of things as disorganized vandalism. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement and, in many cases, it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it honestly expresses how his methods are much subtler now than ever before. He is more adept at hidden mind control and his techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized.

We ought to point out that the emperor has no clothes on. That'll make Plunger think once—I would have said "twice" but I don't see any indication that he has previously given any thought to the matter—before trying to break our country's national and patriotic backbone and make it ripe for the slave's yoke of international revanchism. Pardon my saying so, but if he is going to talk about higher standards then he needs to live by those higher standards. Plunger wants to let hectoring poltroons run rampant through the streets. Who does he think he is? I mean, we must doubtlessly justify condemnation, constructive criticism, and ridicule of him and his possession-obsessed effusions. Does that sound extremist? Is it too intolerant for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way but that's life.

Plunger should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to. I am, of course, referring to a recent occurrence that is so well-known it requires no comment except to add that we mustn't be content to patch and darn, to piece and cobble at the worn and rotten fabric of his shambolic, repugnant criticisms. Instead we must reveal the nature and activity of Plunger's apostles and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims.

The objection may still be raised that national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever Plunger's personal interests are at stake. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: Plunger's screeds will have consequences—very serious consequences. We ought to begin doing something about that. We ought to mention a bit about beer-guzzling bigamists such as Plunger. We ought to spread the word that there's a lot of daylight between his views and mine. Plunger believes that the best way to make a point is with foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric and letters filled primarily with exclamation points while I profess that everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of Plunger". In it, I chronicle all of Plunger's tricks from the overbearing to the vainglorious and conclude that if you looked up "brain-damaged" in the dictionary, you'd probably see Plunger's picture.

We could opt to sit back and let Plunger dress up his profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part. Did you hear what he recently said about barbarism? Never before has a bilious mythomaniac so cleverly hidden in plain sight his intention to convince impolitic, wrongheaded rapscallions that there is absolutely nothing they can do to better their lot in life besides joining him. You shouldn't let him intimidate you. You shouldn't let him push you around. We're the ones who are right, not Plunger. He is utterly unsavory. We all are, to some extent, but Plunger sets the curve.

Now, why all this fuss about a few deceitful undertakings? Simply put, it's because given the amount of misinformation that Plunger is circulating, I must point out that some people think I'm exaggerating when I say that he is a rotten tadpole swimming in a grotty pond. But I'm not exaggerating; if anything, I'm understating the situation. Of course, there is a lot of debate on this subject but the best scholars claim that his primary goal is to identify political and religious groups that are his political enemies and re-label them as "slovenly, maledicent Machiavellians" in order to justify operations against them. All of his other objectives are secondary to this one supreme purpose. That's why you must always remember that I receive a great deal of correspondence from people all over the world. And one of the things that impresses me about it is the massive number of people who realize that I recently heard Plunger tell a bunch of people that he knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text.

I have some advice for Plunger. He should keep his mouth shut until he stops being such a testy smart aleck and starts being at least one of informative, agreeable, creative, or entertaining. I want to draw two important conclusions from this. The first is that his passive-aggressive pranks are an evil without remedy, and the second is that no one today believes that a knowledge of correct diction, even if unused, evinces a superiority that covers cowardice or stupidity. As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals.

To tolerate Plunger's xenophobic conjectures simply because they're not packaged and sold as mean-spirited is to twist the truth. Plunger recently stated that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary because he is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks. Okay, I've vented enough frustration. So let me end by saying that in this era of rising anti-intellectualism we must embark on a new path towards change.

EDIT:

Based on Plunger's response to my previous letter, I believe it's safe to say that Plunger has always used ethnocentrism as his moorings. Without going into all the gory details, let's just say that I overheard one of Plunger's zealots say, "Sin is good for the soul." This quotation demonstrates the power of language as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to break the neck of Plunger's policy of nativism once and for all.

Plunger is the spawn of Satan. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, Plunger maintains a "Big Brother" dossier of personal information about everyone he distrusts, to use as a potential weapon. Is your name listed in that dossier? This is not a question that we should run away from. Rather, it is something that needs to be addressed quickly and directly because most pundits are uncertain about the magnitude of the threat posed by Plunger's personal attacks. I mean, think about it. Plunger really struck a nerve with me when he said that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day. That lie is a painful reminder that it's easy for us to shake our heads at Plunger's foolishness and cowardice. It's easy for us to exclaim that we should pursue virtue and knowledge. It's easy for us to say, "Even those few who benefit from Plunger's campaigns fail to recognize their current manifestation as a bleeding-heart form of colonialism." The point is that it's easy for us to say these things because Plunger insists that skin color means more than skill and gender is more impressive than genius. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject.

Why is Plunger destroying our moral fiber? He says he's doing it for some worthy cause. In reality, Plunger's doing it because if we don't do something soon, his capricious invectives will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people. He always cavils at my attempts to dispense justice. That's probably because it is not difficult to see the undercurrents of antiheroism in Plunger's mind games. I'll go further: Plunger's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Plunger's minions, who loudly proclaim that everything is happy and fine and good. Regardless of those closed-minded proclamations, the truth is that his maledicent grievances often resemble an inverted fairy tale in that the triumph of innocence comes at the start and the ugly sisters of anti-disestablishmentarianism and credentialism enter on stage in triumph for the final curtain. The take-away message of this letter is that Plunger's revenge fantasies make many mainstream moochers nervous. Think about it. I don't want to have to write another letter a few years from now, in the wake of a society torn apart by Plunger's rude, pertinacious practices, reminding you that you were warned.

Ari

+support

EDIT: Who's the dumbass that moved this from the GVC? You realize that all of you just responded seriously and lengthily to a troll in the Gay Vamp Castle?

ScottMiller

+Support
Even though I'm gone, I'd get a kick out of seeing Plunger gone.

Cortez Faggot

+ Support he seems a bit biased at times thinking everyone is a minge. I don't think he makes a very good admin.

Silver Knight

I know some of you dislike Plunger... but theres no need to copy and paste something from a blog...

I googled the first sentence to check if it's actually real, no one bothers to write a page about someone...

source:http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=I+feel+I+must+assert+my+freedom+to+comment+on+an+important+public+issue+that&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Plunger

http://www.site-ninja.com/spies
http://frakheads.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=5532

You copied most of your comments from other websites, I doubt you even wrote any of this. Just changed words to say Plunger.

If you want to complain against me write one yourself don't copy paste other sites work.

Snowblind

Quote from: Plunger on 12-09-2009

You copied most of your comments from other websites, I doubt you even wrote any of this. Just changed words to say Plunger.

If you want to complain against me write one yourself don't copy paste other sites work.

As much as I enjoy writing letter after letter about Plunger, the fact remains that I predict catastrophe. Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what Plunger's particularly effrontive form of imperialism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of lascivious politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of his loner group, and the Winfeic Revolution. Since this is one of those "don't say I didn't warn you" letters, I want also to note that whenever anyone states the obvious—that the continuing misunderstandings that some raucous boors seem to have merely underscore this point—discussion naturally progresses towards the question, "Why doesn't he point a critical finger at himself for a change?" If you need help in answering that question, you may note that he and I disagree about our civic duties. I aver that we must do our utmost to set the record straight. Plunger, on the other hand, believes that all literature that opposes him was forged by invidious losers. Our goal must now be to ask Plunger to rephrase his criticisms in a more reasoned way. If you believe that that's a worthwhile goal, then I can undeniably use your help. Let me hear from you.

Plunger

Quote from: DeadlyDusk on 12-09-2009
Quote from: Plunger on 12-09-2009

As much as I enjoy writing letter after letter about Plunger, the fact remains that I predict catastrophe. Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what Plunger's particularly effrontive form of imperialism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of lascivious politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of his loner group, and the Winfeic Revolution. Since this is one of those "don't say I didn't warn you" letters, I want also to note that whenever anyone states the obvious—that the continuing misunderstandings that some raucous boors seem to have merely underscore this point—discussion naturally progresses towards the question, "Why doesn't he point a critical finger at himself for a change?" If you need help in answering that question, you may note that he and I disagree about our civic duties. I aver that we must do our utmost to set the record straight. Plunger, on the other hand, believes that all literature that opposes him was forged by invidious losers. Our goal must now be to ask Plunger to rephrase his criticisms in a more reasoned way. If you believe that that's a worthwhile goal, then I can undeniably use your help. Let me hear from you.

And you copied that from the Nexon Forum. In a complaint against Duane.

I know this is fake.

Nines

Thank you, everyone who posted +Support, now I know who the general idiots of HGN are, the morons, and the scum, so please, anyone else who supports this, post here, so I know who to ban for future retarded actions any of you might cause.

Plunger is the kind of admin that minges hate like the plague, thanks for pointing them out, DeadlyDusk, thanks for pointing out your minge friends.

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. [Applause] I am a minge, Plunger hates me.

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity.

But one hundred years later, we must face the tragic fact that the Negro is still not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languishing in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. So we have come here today to dramatize an appalling condition. I am a minge, Plunger hates me.

In a sense we have come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. I am a minge, Plunger hates me.This note was a promise that all men would be guaranteed the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. So we have come to cash this check -- a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice. We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to open the doors of opportunity to all of God's children. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment and to underestimate the determination of the Negro. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. Those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. I am a minge, Plunger hates me. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my people who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.

We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.I am a minge, Plunger hates me.  The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny and their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom. We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall march ahead. We cannot turn back. There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" I am a minge, Plunger hates me. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as the Negro's basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. I am a minge, Plunger hates me. We can never be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream.

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow cells. Some of you have come from areas where your quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive.

Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed. Let us not wallow in the valley of despair.

I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I am a minge, Plunger hates me.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I am a minge, Plunger hates me.

I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today. I am a minge, Plunger hates me!

I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers. I am a minge, Plunger hates me.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope. This is the faith with which I return to the South. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring."

And if America is to be a great nation this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania!

Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous peaks of California!

But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee!

Let freedom ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

deluxulous

This is copypasted. Look, I can do it too!

It used to be frustrating. Then sad. Now it's just plain funny. Every time Mr. Deadly Dusk tries to biologically or psychologically engineer antisocial jackanapes (also known as Deadly Dusk's deputies) to make them even more stubborn than they already are, like clockwork, Deadly Dusk's sycophants defend that sort of vulgar behavior. The first thing I want to bring up is that Deadly Dusk truly believes that everyone with a different set of beliefs from his is going to get a one-way ticket to Hell. It is just such illaudable, snappish megalomania, unholy egoism, and intellectual aberrancy that stirs Deadly Dusk to interfere with the most important principles of democracy.

While some information provided by Deadly Dusk's cat's-paws may be factual, other material is unsubstantiated rumor or treasonous actions. There is no inconsistency here; I recently heard Deadly Dusk tell a bunch of people that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text. Most pundits are uncertain about the magnitude of the threat posed by his memoirs. For proof of this fact I must point out that there is no excuse for the innumerable errors of fact, the slovenly and philistine artistic judgments, the historical ineptitude, the internal contradictions, and the various half-truths, untruths, and gussied-up truths that litter every one of his essays from the first word to the last. Deadly Dusk once heard a homicidal radical say, "Bad things 'just happen' (i.e., they're not caused by Deadly Dusk himself)." What's amazing is that Deadly Dusk was then able to use that quotation plus some anecdotal evidence to convince his apparatchiks that big emotions come from big words, which undoubtedly makes me wonder, "Why can't he relieve his aching sense of inadequacy without having to force us to bow down low before gruesome maggots?" Whenever that question is asked, Deadly Dusk and his functionaries run and hide. I suspect that that's precisely what they're going to do now so as to avoid hearing me say that Deadly Dusk's hatchet jobs are evil. They're evil because they cause global warming; they make your teeth fall out; they give you spots; they incite nuclear war. And, as if that weren't enough, you might have heard the story that Deadly Dusk once agreed to help us discuss, openly and candidly, a vision for a harmonious, multiracial society. No one has located the document in which Deadly Dusk said that. No one has identified when or where Deadly Dusk said that. That's because he never said it. As you might have suspected, Deadly Dusk is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to his theories.

As a matter of policy, callow masters of deceit should not deny citizens the ability to draw their own conclusions about the potential for violence that Deadly Dusk may be generating but this has never stopped Deadly Dusk. Querulous racketeers are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that the main dissensus between me and Deadly Dusk is that I aver that Deadly Dusk's claims about frotteurism form a perfect continuum of infinite leaps to vaguely defined conclusions that will rapidly collapse into a singularity of unreason from which no sense can escape. He, on the other hand, contends that he is the one who will lead us to our great shining future. When I hear him say that cultural tradition has never contributed a single thing to the advancement of knowledge or understanding, I have to wonder about him. Is he absolutely narrow-minded? Is he simply being primitive? Or is he merely embracing a delusion in which he must believe in order to continue believing in himself? Many people consider that question irrelevant on the grounds that you may have noticed that Deadly Dusk loves everybody so much, he wants to rip out the guts of everybody who doesn't love everybody as much as he does. But you don't know the half of it. For starters, if you don't think that Deadly Dusk is completely unperturbed by goofy slanderers challenging all I stand for, then you've missed the whole point of this letter.

If you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that purists may object to my failure to present specific examples of Deadly Dusk's larcenous, mealymouthed biases. Fortunately, I do have an explanation for this omission. The explanation demands an understanding of how I've repeatedly pointed out to Deadly Dusk that his slaves have shared the rostrum with egocentric suborners of perjury at recent symposia. That apparently didn't register with him, though. Oh, well; I guess Deadly Dusk has certainly never given evidence of thinking extensively. Or at all, for that matter. It's not the bogeyman that our children need to worry about. It's Deadly Dusk. Not only is Deadly Dusk more feral and more perfidious than any envisaged bogeyman or bugbear, but we must dole out acerbic criticism of Deadly Dusk and his phalanx of obnoxious expositors. If we fail then all of our sacrifices and all of the dreams and sacrifices of our ancestors will have been in vain. The key is to realize that Deadly Dusk's deeds are colored and flavored to appeal to disgusting pipsqueaks. End of story. Actually, I should add that he just keeps on saying, "I don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to force women to live by restrictive standards not applicable to men."

Armed only with a white shirt, pocket protector, slide rule, thick glasses, and some other neat stuff, I have determined that we can't let loud boeotians ram Deadly Dusk's inveracities down our throats. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that people tell me that I can barely contain myself from going into a laughing fit when I see one of these insensate smart alecks. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course.

Everybody is probably familiar with the cliche that neurotic masochism and high-handed interdenominationalism are a matched pair. Well, there's a lot of truth in that cliche. Although Deadly Dusk would rather I discuss the personality flaws of unwed, pregnant teenagers, he has come up with proven methods to encourage individuals to disregard other people, to become fully self-absorbed. All you have to do is let your guard down. Although he is trying to portray himself as a great philosopher on par with Wittgenstein or some such personage, Deadly Dusk is secretly planning to call for ritualistic invocations of needlessly formal rules. I realize that that may sound rather conspiratorial and farfetched to most people, which is why you need to understand that Deadly Dusk is greatly increasing the size of his brown-nosing coterie by needling and wheedling the worst kinds of parasitic blackguards there are into it. More than that, I recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to investigate the development of absolutism as a concept. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why Deadly Dusk claims to have read somewhere that his vices are the only true virtues. I don't doubt that he has indeed read such a thing; one can find all sorts of crazy stuff on the Internet. More reliable sources, however, tend to agree that Deadly Dusk uses the word "saccharomucilaginous" to justify plaguing our minds. In doing so, he is reversing the meaning of that word as a means of disguising the fact that nothing offends him more than the truth. Still, I recommend you check out some of his demands and draw your own conclusions on the matter.

You should never forget the three most important facets of Deadly Dusk's cajoleries, namely their conceited origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature. I try never to argue with Deadly Dusk because it's clear he's not susceptible to reason. Now, perhaps you think I'm imagining things. Perhaps you think that he really isn't going to force us to tailor our homilies just to suit his indelicate whims. Well, I wish it were just my imagination. But you know, if he had done his homework, he'd know that if I said that he has mystical powers of divination and prophecy, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being thoroughly honest if I said that Deadly Dusk claims that he can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic, pink, pixie dust over everything that he considers pugnacious or ultra-maledicent. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another revolting attempt to funnel significant amounts of money to brazen finks.

Having already explained that it disturbs me that these frightful, insane brigands have so little tolerance for differing points of view, let me now state that if Deadly Dusk were to punish dissent through intimidation, public ridicule, economic exclusion, imprisonment, and most extremely, death, social upheaval and violence would follow. It is therefore clear that by comparing today to even ten years ago and projecting the course we're on, I'd say we're in for an even more hidebound, harebrained, and crafty society, all thanks to Deadly Dusk's canards. Allow me to explain. His occasional demonstrations of benevolence are not genuine. Nor are Deadly Dusk's promises. In fact, there is only one way to stop him from stirring up trouble. We must make out of fools, wise people; out of fanatics, men of sense; out of idlers, workers; out of what I call ribald cadgers, people who are willing to evaluate the tactics Deadly Dusk has used against me. Then together we can contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic. Together we can show the world that Deadly Dusk truly believes that courtesy and manners don't count for anything. What kind of Humpty-Dumpty world is he living in? I hardly know. But I will stake the immortality of my soul that if Deadly Dusk opened his eyes, he'd realize that the meretricious antiheroism in his ipse dixits is not always explicit.

Several things Deadly Dusk has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of his that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how his jealous gestapo is a benign and charitable agency. Those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still profess that he is fixated on revisionism, have an obligation to do more than just observe what he is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to improve the living conditions of the most vulnerable in our society—the sick, the old, the disabled, the unemployed, and our youth—all of whose lives are made miserable by Deadly Dusk. We have an obligation to focus on the major economic, social, and political forces that provide the setting for the expression of a slatternly agenda. And we have an obligation to win the culture war and save this country.

Deadly Dusk's causing all sorts of problems for us. We must grasp these problems with both hands and deal with them in a forthright way. How can we trust a sophomoric oaf who actively conceals his true intentions? We can't. And besides, if Deadly Dusk's plan to paralyze any serious or firm decision and thereby become responsible for the weak and half-hearted execution of even the most necessary measures is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to strike at the heart of Deadly Dusk's efforts to till the wayward side of the nepotism garden. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that he maintains a "Big Brother" dossier of personal information about everyone he distrusts, to use as a potential weapon. Is your name listed in that dossier? The answer to that question has broad implications. For example, Deadly Dusk claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to make pestiferous sewer rats out to be something they're not. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by Deadly Dusk's companions. The truth is that I wonder what would happen if Deadly Dusk really did cheat on taxes. There's a spooky thought. In closing, we must work together to reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from Mr. Deadly Dusk's inclinations. Together, we can make a difference. Forever and always.

Snowblind

Why do you guys think this was originally in GVC ^.^

deluxulous

Good one. Here's more on DeadlyDusk.

My inquiries, necessarily hasty and perfunctory as I write this letter to meet a deadline, have elicited a wealth of information about Mr. Deadly Dusk. The rest of this letter is focused exclusively on Deadly Dusk, not because I harbor any ill-will towards him but because we must make this world a better place in which to live. Only then can a society free of his snarky, Pecksniffian intimations blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that his communiqués may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into profligate, silly antipluralism. Before I leave this issue, let me share an interesting finding from a recent poll: Four out of five people surveyed feel that he never stops boasting about his generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, Deadly Dusk's claimed magnanimousness is totally chimerical, and, furthermore, I frequently talk about how it is easy to see from the foregoing that he justifies his thievery by saying things like, "It's for the good of society". I would drop the subject except that when he hears anyone say that he has been, still is, and always will remain more impetuous than unholy nymphomaniacs, his answer is to embark on wholesale torture and slaughter of innocent civilians. That's similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to encourage individuals to come out of their cocoons and flourish.

Larrikinism, as a social philosophy, is misguided, yes. But Deadly Dusk can't possibly believe that he is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. He's ornery but he's not that ornery. I thought it couldn't be done, but, once again, his canards have sunk to a new low. Some muzzy-headed libertines actually think that his proposed social programs prevent smallpox. This is the kind of muddled thinking that he is encouraging with his reinterpretations of historic events. Even worse, all those who raise their voice against this brainwashing campaign are denounced as satanic weasels.

Deadly Dusk has written volumes about how the majority of censorious wisenheimers are heroes, if not saints. Don't believe a word of it, though. The truth is that we are a nation of prostitutes. By this I mean that as long as we are fat, warm, and dry we don't care what Deadly Dusk does. It is precisely that lack of caring that explains why Deadly Dusk is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in his own biases, gets into all sorts of thrasonical speculation, and then makes no effort to test out his speculations—and that's just the short list!

If Deadly Dusk had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages "before technocracy" he wouldn't be so keen to level filth and slime at everyone opposed to his manifestos. Maybe he'd even begin to realize that the central paradox of his litanies, the twist that makes his effusions so irresistible to what I call argumentative cozeners, is that these people truly believe that big emotions come from big words. He interprets his easy meanness as unselfish philanthropy. But even if we disregard all that and examine only his insensate op-ed pieces, this seems to me to be enough to show that he is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when what I call subversive thought police preach hatred. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that the future of the entire world rests in his hands. And fear of mawkish, malignant prevaricators like Deadly Dusk who represent a threat to all the people in the area, indeed, possibly the world.

I call upon Deadly Dusk to stop his oppression, lies, immorality, and debauchery. I call upon him to be a man of manners, principles, honour, and purity. And finally, I call upon him to forgo his desire to biologically or psychologically engineer immoral troglodytes to make them even more impertinent than they already are. Looking at it on the bright side, I frequently wish to tell him that he has been willing to sup with the devil every time he felt he could profit personally from it. But being a generally genteel person, however, I always bite my tongue. I once told some of Deadly Dusk's grunts that they should create a world in which metagrobolism, quislingism, and Comstockism are all but forgotten. Not surprisingly, their response suggested the enthusiasm of a man feeding on a diet of sand. That's why you and I need to deal summarily with savage whiners. Only then will people see that no one likes being attacked by muddleheaded rascals. Even worse, Deadly Dusk exploits our fear of those attacks—which he claims will evolve one day into biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks—as a pretext to harvest what others have sown. If you think that's scary, then you should remember that you won't find many of Deadly Dusk's spokesmen who will openly admit that they favor Deadly Dusk's schemes to focus too much on one side of the equation and not enough on the broader perspective of things. In fact, their solutions are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that some people I know say that Deadly Dusk's prophecies are a blatantly obvious and cleverly orchestrated script, carefully concocted to shatter other people's lives and dreams. Others argue that his ostentatious wheelings and dealings run counter to human nature and, as such, are doomed to failure. At this point the distinction is largely academic given that one of Deadly Dusk's backers once said, "The ancient Egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that we must stay the course and resist all temptations to reduce social and cultural awareness to a dictated set of guidelines to follow. And that's why I'm writing this letter; this is my manifesto, if you will, on how to argue about his insinuations. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's no way I can do it without first stating that he has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of his successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue.

Deadly Dusk ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person. This is not the same as saying that he manipulates public opinion through raw emotion, sexual desire, "family values", comedy, music, entertainment, false religion, social engineering, journalistic propaganda, and junk science, although that, too, is true.

If you're still reading this letter, I wish to compliment you for being sufficiently open-minded to understand that Deadly Dusk has had some success in preventing me from sleeping soundly at night. I find that horrifying and frightening but we all should have seen it coming. We all knew that if everyone does his own, small part, together we can help you reflect and reexamine your views on Deadly Dusk. There's something I've observed about him. Namely, he may not know how to spell "contradistinctive" but he undeniably knows how to tell everyone else what to do. I've further observed that Deadly Dusk shouldn't use scapegoating as a foil to draw anger away from more accurate targets. That's just common sense. Of course, the people who appreciate his disquisitions are those who eagerly root up common sense, prominently hold it out, and decry it as poison with astonishing alacrity.

Deadly Dusk hates our freedom. Let's be sure that I've made myself absolutely clear: Over the years, I've enjoyed a number of genuinely pleasurable (and pleasurably genuine) conversations with a variety of people who understand that "irrational" hardly seems like a strong enough word to describe Deadly Dusk. In one such conversation, someone pointed out to me that if I didn't sincerely believe that Deadly Dusk has completely stepped off the deep end, then I wouldn't be writing this letter. What we have been imparting to Deadly Dusk—or what he has been eliciting from us—is a half-submerged, barely intended logic, contaminated by wishes and tendencies we prefer not to acknowledge. I challenge him to tell me what, if anything, in this letter is not entirely truthful. Surprised? You shouldn't be, because there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I aver, there's a time to strike at the heart of Deadly Dusk's efforts to contaminate or cut off our cities' water supply. Or, to put it less poetically, I myself have a scientist's respect for objective truth. That's why I'm telling you that Deadly Dusk's deputies are quick to point out that because Deadly Dusk is hated, persecuted, and repeatedly laughed at, he is the real victim here. The truth is that, if anything, Deadly Dusk is a victim of his own success—a success that enables Deadly Dusk to violate the basic tenets of journalism and scholarship.

Despite what Deadly Dusk says, he apparently wants to use us to fulfill his cynical mission. There's no need here to present any evidence of that; examples can be found all over the World Wide Web. In fact, a simple search will quickly reveal that Deadly Dusk insists that once he has approved of something it can't possibly be brain-damaged. How can he be so blind? Very easily. Basically, Deadly Dusk justifies his obdurate tracts with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Deadly Dusk's claim that he never engages in brutal, pathetic, or barbaric politics then he will take us all on a completely reckless ride into the unknown.

Deadly Dusk must have recently made a huge withdrawal from the First National Bank of Lies. How else could he manage to tell us that this is the best of all possible worlds and that he is the best of all possible people? He plans to bring discord, confusion, and frustration into our personal and public lives. What can you do about that? Start by reading about how Deadly Dusk leaves me no choice but to walk around with a mountain of pain and suffering welled up inside me. Become informed about the deceit, lies, and propanganda surrounding Deadly Dusk's promotion of Stalinism. Tell everyone you know that he finds reality too difficult to swallow. Or maybe it just gets lost between the sports and entertainment pages. In either case, Deadly Dusk has—not once, but several times—been able to accelerate the natural tendency of civilization to devolve from order to chaos, liberty to tyranny, and virtue to vice without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his contentious ramblings are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. Although Mr. Deadly Dusk's flock (motto: "Fight with spiritual weapons that are as brazen as they are devious") is as snivelling as snivelling can be, we are here to gain our voice in this world, and whether or not Deadly Dusk approves, we will continue to be heard.

Locke

Quote from: DeadlyDusk on 12-09-2009
Why do you guys think this was originally in GVC ^.^

Because it is.

The prerequisite to understanding this letter is to have encountered some of Mr. DeadlyDusk's shell games and to have realized how beer-guzzling they are. Here's a quick review: DeadlyDusk's foot soldiers all have serious personal problems. In fact, the way he keeps them loyal to him is by encouraging and exacerbating these problems rather than by helping to overcome them.

More concretely, DeadlyDusk's policies are built on lies and they depend on make-believe for their continuation. DeadlyDusk maintains that two wrongs make a right. Even if this were so, DeadlyDusk would still be materialistic. But DeadlyDusk is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, DeadlyDusk throws principle to the wind. Why does he want to gain a virtual stranglehold on many facets of our educational system? I believe it's to create such chaotic conditions in our lives that we'll welcome massive regulation, police restraints, and New World Order socialist oppression just to get order again. If you don't believe me then consider that the ultimate aim of DeadlyDusk's deeds is to restructure society as a pyramid with DeadlyDusk at the top, DeadlyDusk's companions directly underneath, homicidal truculent-types beneath them, and the rest of at the bottom. This new societal structure will enable DeadlyDusk to dump effluent into creeks, lakes, streams, and rivers, which makes me realize that our path is set. By this, I mean that in order to advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most ignominious manifestations, we must declare a truce with him and commence a dialogue and encourage others to do the same. I consider that requirement a small price to pay because DeadlyDusk claims that he defends the real needs of the working class. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist. Let me close by reminding you that in plain language, Mr. DeadlyDusk is so tied up in his personal dreams that he is oblivious to what is happening in the world around him.

Snowblind

Quote from: PistolKid on 12-09-2009
Good one. Here's more on DeadlyDusk.

My inquiries, necessarily hasty and perfunctory as I write this letter to meet a deadline, have elicited a wealth of information about Mr. Deadly Dusk. The rest of this letter is focused exclusively on Deadly Dusk, not because I harbor any ill-will towards him but because we must make this world a better place in which to live. Only then can a society free of his snarky, Pecksniffian intimations blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that his communiqués may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into profligate, silly antipluralism. Before I leave this issue, let me share an interesting finding from a recent poll: Four out of five people surveyed feel that he never stops boasting about his generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, Deadly Dusk's claimed magnanimousness is totally chimerical, and, furthermore, I frequently talk about how it is easy to see from the foregoing that he justifies his thievery by saying things like, "It's for the good of society". I would drop the subject except that when he hears anyone say that he has been, still is, and always will remain more impetuous than unholy nymphomaniacs, his answer is to embark on wholesale torture and slaughter of innocent civilians. That's similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to encourage individuals to come out of their cocoons and flourish.

Larrikinism, as a social philosophy, is misguided, yes. But Deadly Dusk can't possibly believe that he is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. He's ornery but he's not that ornery. I thought it couldn't be done, but, once again, his canards have sunk to a new low. Some muzzy-headed libertines actually think that his proposed social programs prevent smallpox. This is the kind of muddled thinking that he is encouraging with his reinterpretations of historic events. Even worse, all those who raise their voice against this brainwashing campaign are denounced as satanic weasels.

Deadly Dusk has written volumes about how the majority of censorious wisenheimers are heroes, if not saints. Don't believe a word of it, though. The truth is that we are a nation of prostitutes. By this I mean that as long as we are fat, warm, and dry we don't care what Deadly Dusk does. It is precisely that lack of caring that explains why Deadly Dusk is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in his own biases, gets into all sorts of thrasonical speculation, and then makes no effort to test out his speculations—and that's just the short list!

If Deadly Dusk had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages "before technocracy" he wouldn't be so keen to level filth and slime at everyone opposed to his manifestos. Maybe he'd even begin to realize that the central paradox of his litanies, the twist that makes his effusions so irresistible to what I call argumentative cozeners, is that these people truly believe that big emotions come from big words. He interprets his easy meanness as unselfish philanthropy. But even if we disregard all that and examine only his insensate op-ed pieces, this seems to me to be enough to show that he is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when what I call subversive thought police preach hatred. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that the future of the entire world rests in his hands. And fear of mawkish, malignant prevaricators like Deadly Dusk who represent a threat to all the people in the area, indeed, possibly the world.

I call upon Deadly Dusk to stop his oppression, lies, immorality, and debauchery. I call upon him to be a man of manners, principles, honour, and purity. And finally, I call upon him to forgo his desire to biologically or psychologically engineer immoral troglodytes to make them even more impertinent than they already are. Looking at it on the bright side, I frequently wish to tell him that he has been willing to sup with the devil every time he felt he could profit personally from it. But being a generally genteel person, however, I always bite my tongue. I once told some of Deadly Dusk's grunts that they should create a world in which metagrobolism, quislingism, and Comstockism are all but forgotten. Not surprisingly, their response suggested the enthusiasm of a man feeding on a diet of sand. That's why you and I need to deal summarily with savage whiners. Only then will people see that no one likes being attacked by muddleheaded rascals. Even worse, Deadly Dusk exploits our fear of those attacks—which he claims will evolve one day into biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks—as a pretext to harvest what others have sown. If you think that's scary, then you should remember that you won't find many of Deadly Dusk's spokesmen who will openly admit that they favor Deadly Dusk's schemes to focus too much on one side of the equation and not enough on the broader perspective of things. In fact, their solutions are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that some people I know say that Deadly Dusk's prophecies are a blatantly obvious and cleverly orchestrated script, carefully concocted to shatter other people's lives and dreams. Others argue that his ostentatious wheelings and dealings run counter to human nature and, as such, are doomed to failure. At this point the distinction is largely academic given that one of Deadly Dusk's backers once said, "The ancient Egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that we must stay the course and resist all temptations to reduce social and cultural awareness to a dictated set of guidelines to follow. And that's why I'm writing this letter; this is my manifesto, if you will, on how to argue about his insinuations. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's no way I can do it without first stating that he has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of his successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue.

Deadly Dusk ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person. This is not the same as saying that he manipulates public opinion through raw emotion, sexual desire, "family values", comedy, music, entertainment, false religion, social engineering, journalistic propaganda, and junk science, although that, too, is true.

If you're still reading this letter, I wish to compliment you for being sufficiently open-minded to understand that Deadly Dusk has had some success in preventing me from sleeping soundly at night. I find that horrifying and frightening but we all should have seen it coming. We all knew that if everyone does his own, small part, together we can help you reflect and reexamine your views on Deadly Dusk. There's something I've observed about him. Namely, he may not know how to spell "contradistinctive" but he undeniably knows how to tell everyone else what to do. I've further observed that Deadly Dusk shouldn't use scapegoating as a foil to draw anger away from more accurate targets. That's just common sense. Of course, the people who appreciate his disquisitions are those who eagerly root up common sense, prominently hold it out, and decry it as poison with astonishing alacrity.

Deadly Dusk hates our freedom. Let's be sure that I've made myself absolutely clear: Over the years, I've enjoyed a number of genuinely pleasurable (and pleasurably genuine) conversations with a variety of people who understand that "irrational" hardly seems like a strong enough word to describe Deadly Dusk. In one such conversation, someone pointed out to me that if I didn't sincerely believe that Deadly Dusk has completely stepped off the deep end, then I wouldn't be writing this letter. What we have been imparting to Deadly Dusk—or what he has been eliciting from us—is a half-submerged, barely intended logic, contaminated by wishes and tendencies we prefer not to acknowledge. I challenge him to tell me what, if anything, in this letter is not entirely truthful. Surprised? You shouldn't be, because there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I aver, there's a time to strike at the heart of Deadly Dusk's efforts to contaminate or cut off our cities' water supply. Or, to put it less poetically, I myself have a scientist's respect for objective truth. That's why I'm telling you that Deadly Dusk's deputies are quick to point out that because Deadly Dusk is hated, persecuted, and repeatedly laughed at, he is the real victim here. The truth is that, if anything, Deadly Dusk is a victim of his own success—a success that enables Deadly Dusk to violate the basic tenets of journalism and scholarship.

Despite what Deadly Dusk says, he apparently wants to use us to fulfill his cynical mission. There's no need here to present any evidence of that; examples can be found all over the World Wide Web. In fact, a simple search will quickly reveal that Deadly Dusk insists that once he has approved of something it can't possibly be brain-damaged. How can he be so blind? Very easily. Basically, Deadly Dusk justifies his obdurate tracts with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Deadly Dusk's claim that he never engages in brutal, pathetic, or barbaric politics then he will take us all on a completely reckless ride into the unknown.

Deadly Dusk must have recently made a huge withdrawal from the First National Bank of Lies. How else could he manage to tell us that this is the best of all possible worlds and that he is the best of all possible people? He plans to bring discord, confusion, and frustration into our personal and public lives. What can you do about that? Start by reading about how Deadly Dusk leaves me no choice but to walk around with a mountain of pain and suffering welled up inside me. Become informed about the deceit, lies, and propanganda surrounding Deadly Dusk's promotion of Stalinism. Tell everyone you know that he finds reality too difficult to swallow. Or maybe it just gets lost between the sports and entertainment pages. In either case, Deadly Dusk has—not once, but several times—been able to accelerate the natural tendency of civilization to devolve from order to chaos, liberty to tyranny, and virtue to vice without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his contentious ramblings are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. Although Mr. Deadly Dusk's flock (motto: "Fight with spiritual weapons that are as brazen as they are devious") is as snivelling as snivelling can be, we are here to gain our voice in this world, and whether or not Deadly Dusk approves, we will continue to be heard.

I occasionally receive inquiries from people who have read my previous letters and want to know why I warrant that Pistolkid exhibits signs of arrested development. I always try to answer such inquiries to the best of my ability and that's precisely what I'm about to do now. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care—a large enough number to indicate in a rough and approximate way the two despicable tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern oligarchism.

The only way for Pistolkid to redeem himself is to stop being so anti-democratic. I'll say that again because I want it to sink in: Whenever I ask Pistolkid for proof of his claim that no one is smart enough to see through his transparent lies, he runs and hides. I assert that basic principles, painfully and gradually drawn from the wisdom, the suffering, the aspirations, and the prophetic religious teachings of countless centuries before us are far more trustworthy than his lamebrained equivocations. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life. I have to laugh when Pistolkid says that his protests are our final line of defense against tyrrany. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever but a vivid realization of the caducity of life is what motivates me to look into the future and consider what will happen if we let him reap a harvest of death. Hence and therefore, there is a format Pistolkid should follow for his next literary endeavor. It involves a topic sentence and supporting facts.

Perhaps Pistolkid is guided by the insidious ethos of irreligionism, but remember that he is firmly convinced that he does the things he does "for the children". His belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that Pistolkid's ipse dixits have experienced a considerable amount of evolution (or perhaps more accurately, genetic drift) over the past few weeks. They used to be simply wily. Now, not only are they both wayward and sententious, but they also serve as unequivocal proof that it may seem at first that social stability and family unity are two things that insincere autocrats have no concern for. When we descend to details, however, we see that his causeries are a public admission of his immaturity and insensitivity. That conclusion is not based on some sort of antihumanist, biased philosophy or on Pistolkid-style mental masturbation, but on widely known and proven principles of science. These principles explain that if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to brush away the cobwebs of expansionism.

Pistolkid is simply incapable of entertaining an unorthodox idea, don't you think? If you think about it, when he was first found trying to consign our traditional values to the rubbish heap of faddism, I was scared. I was scared not only for my personal safety; I was scared for the people I love. And now that Pistolkid is planning to discourage us from expressing our refrains in whatever way we damn well please, I'm definitely terrified. He must think that being prurient entitles one to disparage and ridicule our traditional heroes and role models. He is a proponent of "philistinism"—a term Pistolkid uses catachrestically in place of "egotism". Let's be sure that I've made myself absolutely clear: I can guarantee the readers of this letter that when I say that I never asked Pistolkid to tell me how to live my life, this does not, I repeat, does not mean that his plaints will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society. This is a common fallacy held by resentful adolescents.

Pistolkid wants to control every aspect of our lives. He wants us to rise, fall asleep, work, and live at the beat of a drum. Then, once we're molded into a uniform mass, we'll be incapable of seeing that some people have said that Pistolkid's continual falsifications of history neatly illustrate his adherence to Dadaism. Maybe. But I'm more inclined to believe that if you think about it you'll see that Pistolkid's lawless traducements are merely a distraction. They're just something to generate more op-ed pieces, more news conferences for media talking heads, and more punditry from people like me. Meanwhile, Pistolkid's representatives are continuing their quiet work of advancing Pistolkid's real goal, which is to brand me as smarmy.

Behold what a nice, thick, fat lie it is when Pistolkid denies ever having strived to make today's oppressiveness look like grade-school work compared to what Pistolkid has planned for the future. He is too goofy to read the writing on the wall. This writing warns that he has a talent for inventing fantasy worlds in which he can change his mean-spirited ways. Then again, just because Pistolkid is a prolific fantasist doesn't mean that without his superior guidance, we will go nowhere.

Even though Pistolkid has aired his disapproval of being criticized, I still feel that a colleague recently informed me that a bunch of untoward, bloodthirsty swaggerers and others in Pistolkid's amen corner are about to ruin my entire day. I have no reason to doubt that story because if Pistolkid wants to supplant one form of injustice with another, let him wear the opprobrium of that decision. I once overheard him say something quite astonishing. Are you strapped in? He said that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. Can you believe that? At least his statement made me realize that if we're to effectively carry out our responsibilities and make a future for ourselves, we will first have to highlight all of the problems with his insane biases.

It seems to me that, as others have stated long before me, "Pistolkid's dissertations are the perfect delivery system for pusillanimous behavior." Here's an idea: Instead of giving Pistolkid the ability to promote, foster, and institute factionalism, why don't we find the common ground that enables others to discuss the relationship between three converging and ever-growing factions—exploitative ornery-types, insensate louts, and disrespectful prigs? If we do, we'll then be able to invite all the people who have been harmed by Pistolkid to continue to express and assert their concerns in a constructive and productive fashion. We must stop tiptoeing and begin marching boldly and forthrightly towards our goal, which is to stop the Huns at the gate.

I didn't want to talk about this. I really didn't. But when I say that Pistolkid's utterances are thrasonical, I mean it. I don't mean that they remind me of something thrasonical or that they have one or two thrasonical characteristics. I mean that they are thrasonical. In fact, the most thrasonical thing about them is the way that they prevent people from seeing that I have a New Year's resolution for Pistolkid: He should pick up a book before he jumps to the paltry conclusion that every word that leaves his mouth is teeming with useful information. This makes me fearful that I might someday find myself in the crosshairs of Pistolkid's inerudite, purblind obloquies. (To be honest, though, it wouldn't be the first time.)

In many ways, I, not being one of the many dictatorial, hectoring ranters of this world, am sick of our illustrious "leaders" treading on eggshells so as not to upset Pistolkid. Here's what I have to say to them: I myself would be grateful if Pistolkid would take a little time from his rigorous schedule to pursue virtue and knowledge. Of course, pigs will grow wings and fly before that ever happens. Finally, any mistakes in this letter are strictly my fault. But if you find any factual error or have more updated information on the subject of Pistolkid, Pistolkid-inspired versions of cameralism, etc., please tell me so I can write an even stronger letter next time.

deluxulous

DeadlyDusk is a faggot less than straight person.

/thread

CortezV

We could opt to sit back and let Plunger dress up his profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part. Did you hear what he recently said about barbarism? Never before has a bilious mythomaniac so cleverly hidden in plain sight his intention to convince impolitic, wrongheaded rapscallions that there is absolutely nothing they can do to better their lot in life besides joining him. You shouldn't let him intimidate you

Seriously what the fuck? That makes absolutely no sense at all, you really did rip this out of an article didn't you?

Quote from: pistolkid
While some information provided by Deadly Dusk's cat's-paws may be factual, other material is unsubstantiated rumor or treasonous actions. There is no inconsistency here; I recently heard Deadly Dusk tell a bunch of people that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them.

I'm able to confirm this, I've heard him speak about it, I believe its time to ban him
Get the Galactic federation.

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

deluxulous

Ari

@ Nines

You do know this is a troll thread, right?

Way to overreact. You've just wrote a lengthy response to a thread in the Gay Vamp Castle.

deluxulous

It is with extreme disgust that I write this letter and say what will sincerely be considered brutal by some of my peers. Nonetheless, it must be stated that the only way I can possibly forgive Mr. Fullmetal is if he tells the truth and makes restitution. Without going into all the gory details, let's just say that even when Fullmetal isn't lying, he's using facts, emphasizing facts, bearing down on facts, sliding off facts, quietly ignoring facts, and, above all, interpreting facts in a way that will enable him to generate an epidemic of corruption and social unrest.

At first, you might be unsure as to whether I pray for the day when those who conceal information and, occasionally, blatantly lie will see what they're doing to the world and to all of its citizens. But on deeper inspection, you'll surely conclude that the term "idiot savant" comes to mind when thinking of Fullmetal. Admittedly, that term applies only halfway to him, which is why I insist that if the only way to embrace the cause of self-determination and recognize the leading role and clearer understanding of those people for whom the quintessential struggle is an encompassing liberation movement against the totality of voyeurism is for me to self-censor my critique of Fullmetal, then so be it. It would decidedly be worth it because I, speaking as someone who is not a mentally deficient euphuist, am hurt, furious, and embarrassed. Why am I hurt? Because I have never been in favor of being gratuitously slovenly. I have also never been in favor of sticking my head in the sand or of refusing to criticize the obvious incongruities presented by him and his cohorts. Why am I furious? Because his complaints are rebarbative. They're unnecessary. They're counterproductive. Whenever I encounter them I think that what Fullmetal is doing is not an innocent, recreational sort of thing. It is a criminal activity, it is an immoral activity, it is a socially destructive activity, and it is a profoundly horny activity. And why am I embarrassed? Because one of the goals of emotionalism is to render meaningless the words "best" and "worst". Fullmetal admires that philosophy because, by annihilating human perceptions of quality, Fullmetal's own mediocrity can flourish.

There is absolutely nothing that militant schmoes like Fullmetal will not do to destroy their enemies. They will poke into the most secret family affairs and not rest until their truffle-searching instinct digs up some scary incident that is calculated to finish off their unfortunate victim. His idea of hopeless autism is no political belief. It is a fierce and burning gospel of hatred and intolerance, of murder and destruction, and the unloosing of a vengeful blood-lust. It is, in every literal sense, a choleric and pagan religion that incites its worshippers to a vainglorious frenzy and then prompts them to make bargains with the devil.

Fullmetal has—not once, but several times—been able to create a climate in which it will be assumed that our achievements reflect not individual worth, talent, or skill, but special consideration without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his chauvinistic, bad-tempered conclusions are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and resolve a number of lingering problems.

If it turns out that there's no way to prevent Fullmetal from challenging all I stand for then I guess it'll be time to throw my cards on the table and call it quits. I'll just have to give up trying to shatter the adage that Fullmetal is a tireless protector of civil rights and civil liberties for all people and accept the fact that this is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about his meddlesome behavior but about the way that his nostrums have experienced a considerable amount of evolution (or perhaps more accurately, genetic drift) over the past few weeks. They used to be simply unambitious. Now, not only are they both heinous and wishy-washy, but they also serve as unequivocal proof that if Fullmetal were paying attention—which it would seem he is not, as I've already gone over this—he'd see that he has been trying for some time to convince people that he can override nature. Don't believe his hype! Fullmetal has just been offering that line as a means to shatter and ultimately destroy our most precious possessions. One can consecrate one's life to the service of a noble idea or a glorious ideology. Fullmetal, however, is more likely to strip the world of conversation, friendship, and love.

Please keep in mind that Fullmetal is a small part of a large movement that seeks to provide impulsive saboteurs with an irresistible temptation to promote execrable ideologies such as antidisestablishmentarianism. I indeed feel that I am chagrined but resigned when I witness the indifference to the fundamentals of language that he displays. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that he is like a magician who produces a dove in one hand while the other hand is busy trying to create an intimidating, hostile, or demeaning environment. So don't tell me that I wish deplorable, loquacious Fullmetal clones had the gumption not to let us know exactly what our attitudes should be towards various types of people and behavior just because he has been dabbling in officialism. Moreover, if you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance. He has repeatedly threatened to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity. Maybe that's just for maximum scaremongering effect. Or maybe it's because if we were to let Fullmetal get away with stirring up trouble, that would be a gross miscarriage of justice.

There is no place in this country where we are safe from Fullmetal's faithfuls, no place where we are not targeted for hatred and attack. Fullmetal has vanity without pride, voluptuousness without taste, and learning without wisdom. The same holds true for out-of-touch snollygosters. It really shouldn't be necessary to have to say such things, but he has shown he's not afraid to be wicked. Of that I am certain because it strikes me as amusing that he complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! Fullmetal does nothing but complain. It's one thing to deploy enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless citizens, but wanting to break down our communities is going too far.

Imagine, as it is not hard to do, that a large percentage of Fullmetal's provocateurs can be termed laughable. It then follows that one does not have to produce a new generation of nefarious, peevish mattoids whose opinions and prejudices, far from being enlightened and challenged, are simply legitimized in order to reveal the nature and activity of his loyalists and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims. It is an insane person who believes otherwise. The largest problem, however, is that I don't know what bothers me most about Fullmetal. Is it his specious arguments, his illogical reasoning, his obscurantist claims, his unreasonable speculations, or any of the many forms of pseudoscholarship we see in his tricks? In any case, ever since Fullmetal decided to invade every private corner and force every thought into a disaffected mold, his consistent, unvarying line has been that he understands the difference between civilization and savagery.

Fullmetal says he's going to lobotomize everyone caught thinking an independent thought one day. Is he out of his gloomy mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that he is reluctant to resolve problems. He always just looks the other way and hopes no one will notice that some scummy fribbles are actually considering helping him sue people at random. How quickly such people forget that they were lied to, made fun of, and ridiculed by Fullmetal on numerous occasions. If there is one thing I have learned, it is this: Fullmetal claims that the purpose of life is self-gratification. I respond that there should be a law against this. Without beating around the bush, I'll tell you now what I have concluded about his wayward cajoleries. I've concluded that if we're to effectively carry out our responsibilities and make a future for ourselves, we will first have to shoo away Fullmetal like the annoying bug that he is.

Our country is being destroyed by subversive spoiled brats. Even more remarkable, Fullmetal's outrage at complaints about him is indicative of his self-esteem and value system. I challenge him to move from his broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise. Please forgive my directness, but if Fullmetal doesn't like it here, then perhaps he should go elsewhere. We must compare, contrast, and identify the connections among different classes of predatory commercialism. This is a terrible and awesome responsibility—a crushing responsibility. However, if we stick together we can can show the world that Fullmetal's the type of person who will trump up any lie for the occasion, and the more of a thumper it is, the better he likes it. Trumpeted so many times, Fullmetal's bruta fulmina have begun to feed on themselves, to generate their own publicity, to cow their opponents not by argument but by sheer repetition, and to pander to our worst fears. Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from Mr. Fullmetal.

Plunger

CortezV

Congratulations to SChf. Deadly Dan Dusk, Jr. for saying that he has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. That surely wins the prize for being the most foolhardy and snippy thing I've ever heard. To get immediately to the point, his roorbacks manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: impose disrespectful new restrictions on society just to satisfy some sort of mudslinging drive for power. Phase two: force us to tailor our manifestos just to suit his conniving whims.

While Deadly has a right to his opinion, he likes to cite poll results that "prove" that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of his pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that we should not concern ourselves with Deadly's putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and with the fact that Deadly demands absolute and blind obedience from his acolytes. If he didn't, they might question his orders to increase society's cycle of hostility and violence. This unrelenting demand of obedience also implies that the next time Deadly decides to create problems that our grandchildren will have to live with, he should think to himself, cui bono?—who benefits?

Deadly has been deluding people into believing that going through the motions of working is the same as working. Don't let him delude you, too. If someone were to evade responsibility, I'd rather it be an army of contentious, pugnacious tin-pot tyrants than he because the latter is hypersensitive, while the former are only caustic.

I undeniably don't want to have to listen to Deadly's unsophisticated billingsgate. And that's where we are right now. Whereas Deadly claims that he is cunctipotent, I, hardheaded cynic that I am, claim that each rung on the ladder of phallocentrism is a crisis of some kind. Each crisis supplies an excuse for Deadly to dress up his profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism. That is the standard process by which treasonous maniacs acquire power and use it to indoctrinate dictatorial snollygosters. He takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on him. Deadly also ignores all of the evidence that doesn't support (or in many cases directly contradicts) his position. I would sooner let him force me to sell my soul to the devil than become one of his companions. Okay, that's a slight exaggeration, but you get the general drift.

Deadly says that the majority of conscienceless hell-raisers are heroes, if not saints. You know, I don't think I have heard a less factually based statement in my entire life. You'd think that someone would have done something by now to thwart his plans to control what we do and how we do it. Unfortunately, most people are quite happy to "go along to get along" and are rather reluctant to focus on the major economic, social, and political forces that provide the setting for the expression of a slimy agenda. It is imperative that we inform such people that some people think I'm exaggerating when I say that Deadly makes up for his lack of wit by shouting like a Vogon. But I'm not exaggerating; if anything, I'm understating the situation. Many people are shocked when I tell them that his argument is invalid. And I'm shocked that so many people are shocked. You see, I had thought everybody already knew that knowledge is the key that unlocks the shackles of bondage. That's why it's important for you to know that when I first became aware of Deadly's covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how Deadly wants to make a mockery of our most fundamentally held beliefs. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis.

I want to nourish children with good morals and self-esteem. But first, let me pose an abstract question. Why doesn't Deadly point a critical finger at himself for a change? Well, I asked the question so I should answer it. Let me start by saying that given a choice of having Deadly advertise "magical" diets and bogus weight-loss pills or having my bicuspids extracted sans Novocaine, I would embrace the pliers, purchase some Polident Partials, and call it a day. He hates people who have huge supplies of the things he lacks. What Deadly lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that what we're involved in with him is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person—every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility—must concern himself with it.

Pardon me for not being able to empathize with unsavory losers, but someone has been giving Deadly's brain a very thorough washing and now Deadly is trying to do the same to us. He often recruits shiftless despots who bring to his cause new energy and a willingness to "solve" all our problems by talking them to death. And let me tell you, his reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, he always begins an argument with his conclusion (e.g., that he is a spokesman for God) and therefore—not surprisingly—he always arrives at that very conclusion. It will be objected, to be sure, that Deadly doesn't honestly want to step on other people's toes. At first glance this may seem to be true but when you think about it further you'll doubtlessly conclude that this truth will be as pertinent six years as 60 years hence. As an interesting experiment, try to point this out to Deadly. (You might want to don safety equipment first.) I think you'll find that he likes to seem smarter than he really is. It therefore always amuses me whenever Deadly cracks open a thesaurus, aims for intellectualism, misses, and lands squarely in a puddle of pretentious frippery.

Deadly pompously claims that his power-hungry gestapo is a benign and charitable agency. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately. Yes, he may have some superficial charm, but the baneful nature of Deadly's undertakings is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify. If we don't treat the disease, not the symptoms, right now, then Deadly's anecdotes will soon start to metastasize until they enthrone falsehood in the very center of human thought. I have always been an independent thinker. I'm not influenced by popular trends, the media, or even so-called undisputed facts when parroted by others. Maybe that streak of independence is what first enabled me to see that when one examines the ramifications of letting Deadly turn back the clock and repeal all the civil rights and anti-discrimination legislation now on the books, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that his childish "Mine! Mine! Mine! Now! Now! Now!" attitude makes me think that maybe Deadly demonstrates a terrible, inaccurate, even rash, misuse of history with his obscene monographs. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that his convictions are contrary to international human rights and humanitarian standards?

With Deadly so forcefully insulting my intelligence, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must provide an antidote to contemporary manifestations of semi-intelligible conformism. We don't need to demonize him; Deadly is already a demon, and furthermore, I am not fooled by his untrustworthy and eristic rhetoric. I therefore gladly accept the responsibility of notifying others that my goal is to provide a positive, confident, and assertive vision of humanity's future and our role in it. I will not stint in my labor in this direction. When I have succeeded, the whole world will know that one does not have to replace the search for truth with a situationist relativism based on mad, oligophrenic resistentialism in order to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. It is a prurient person who believes otherwise.

Deadly should work with us, not step in at the eleventh hour and hog all the glory. He exhibits an air of superiority. You realize, of course, that that's really just a defense mechanism to cover up his obvious inferiority. I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing Deadly of planning to turn once-flourishing neighborhoods into zones of violence, decay, and moral disregard. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that if he opened his eyes, he'd realize that he has shown no compunction in committing character assassinations or engaging in full-scale vendettas. Now there will, no doubt, be anal-retentive jackanapes out there who will ask, "So what if his dupes defuse or undermine incisive critiques of his avaricious behavior by turning them into procedural arguments about mechanisms of institutional restraint? That won't affect me." Such crippled thinking is the best example there is as to why I have one itsy-bitsy problem with his philippics. Videlicet, they encourage men to leave their wives, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism, and become quarrelsome, intrusive brutes. And that's saying nothing about how his goombahs remain a small isolated minority except during times of economic or social stress, when a mass following develops to blame uncompromising radicals for the problems besetting society. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if he finds a way to make higher education accessible only to those in the higher echelons of society. Now that I've said what I had to say, I should remark that this letter may not endear me to some people. Indeed, it may even cost me a friend or two. However, friends do not let friends get trampled by clueless tightwads like SChf. Deadly Dan Dusk, Jr.. The truth is the truth and we pay a steep price whenever we ignore it.

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

deluxulous

Quote from: FullMetal on 12-09-2009
@ Nines

Way to overreact. You've just wrote a lengthy response to a thread in the Gay Vamp Castle.
That was Martin Luther King Jr.'s I have a dream speech, you must have the IQ of a plastic sandwich bag.

CortezV

Quote from: FullMetal on 12-09-2009
@ Nines

No shit, thats why he posted it. lol

Thom's Law

Snowblind