I can't write a real letter, so I copy pasta this one! Ban Plunger!

Started by Snowblind, 12-09-2009

CortezV

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

deluxulous

what a derogatory statement to lower someone's self esteem.

This thread is now about: cheese

Tunddruff

'm always glad to have the opportunity to speak openly, without fear of Chief Deadly D. Dust I twisting my words in a self-pitying attempt to jawbone aimlessly. With this letter, I hope to fight him hammer and tong. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: I have a New Year's resolution for him: He should pick up a book before he jumps to the malignant conclusion that he does the things he does "for the children". He has written volumes about how the health effects of secondhand smoke are negligible. Don't believe a word of it, though. The truth is that his activities have merged with cynicism in several interesting ways. Both spring from the same kind of reality-denying mentality. Both open the floodgates of allotheism. And both make individuals indifferent to the survival of their families.

I decidedly doubt we could beat this into Deadly's head, but if you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, Deadly's inclinations have a tremendous infiltrating force and a serious degenerative power. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, Deadly has shown no compunction in committing character assassinations or engaging in full-scale vendettas. So let Deadly call me grungy. I call him foul-mouthed. I have always assumed that we must speak neither of the past nor of the far future but rather focus on the here and now, specifically on the daunting matter of his ostentatious quips, but the fact of the matter is that it is hardly surprising that he wants to create a global workers plantation overseen by transnational corporations who have no more concern for the human rights of those who produce their products or services than Deadly has for his supporters. After all, this is the same purblind desperado whose revolting prattle informed us that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Deadly pompously claims that it is not only acceptable but indeed desirable to help the most anti-democratic bozos I've ever seen back up their prejudices with "scientific" proof. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately. On this subject we get only a lot of blather and obfuscation from him and his serfs. I state these facts only to give a bit of personal background as to why he has announced his intentions to insult my intelligence. While doing so may earn Deadly a gold star from the mush-for-brains antipluralism crowd, if we let him exploit the masses, then greed, corruption, and oligarchism will characterize the government. Oppressive measures will be directed against citizens. And lies and deceit will be the stock-in-trade of the media and educational institutions.

I am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I really hope that Deadly serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to replace discourse and open dialogue with dotty revenge fantasies and blatant ugliness. He doesn't care about freedom, as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to him. Does anyone believe Deadly's claim that he never engages in offensive, homicidal, or stingy politics? Come on, anyone? Like I thought, Deadly's latest manifesto, like all the ones that preceded it, is a consummate anthology of disastrously bad writing teeming with misquotations and inaccuracies, an odyssey of anecdotes that are occasionally entertaining but certainly not informative.

I don't need to tell you that Deadly can be described only by such words as "pushy" and "supercilious". That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see Deadly take us all on a totally reckless ride into the unknown. It makes me want to reach out for things with permanence, things beyond wealth and comfort and pleasure, things that have real meaning, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that Deadly ought to realize that the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. Unfortunately, he tends to utter so much verbiage about escapism that I can conclude only that Deadly wants to defile the air and water in the name of profit. Faugh.

If Deadly is going to talk about higher standards then he needs to live by those higher standards. He doubtlessly believes that the moon is made of green cheese. What kind of Humpty-Dumpty world is he living in? I mean, he is greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life.

In asserting that laws are meant to be broken, Deadly demonstrates an astounding narrowness of vision. He is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens create a world in which wowserism, onanism, and defeatism are all but forgotten. Responsible citizens unquestionably do not force us to adopt rigid social roles that compromise our inner code of ethics.

Actually, I once told Deadly that he is entirely unmovable by truth or reason. How did he respond to that? He proceeded to curse me off using a number of colorful expletives not befitting this letter, which serves only to show that Deadly's traducements manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: threaten the common good. Phase two: engage in or goad others into engaging in illegal acts. Considering the corruption and foolishness that characterize uninformed jokers, he is more than merely brazen. He's über-brazen. In fact, Deadly's so brazen that he has conceived the project of reigning over opinions and of conquering neither kingdoms nor provinces but the human mind. If this project succeeds then neurotic loudmouths will be free to limit the terms of debate by declaring certain subjects beyond discussion. Even worse, it will be illegal for anyone to say anything about how Deadly is interpersonally exploitative. That is, he takes advantage of others to achieve his own unpatriotic ends. Why does he do that? The answer is not obvious because if we don't remove the Deadly D. Dust threat now, it will bite us in our backside before the year is over.

Although brevity is the soul of wit I do need to say quite a bit more about how some people think it's a bit extreme of me to take action—a bit over the top, perhaps. Well, what I ought to remind such people is that if there's one thing that Deadly's good at, it's spreading the germs of hatred, of discord and jealously, of dissolution and decomposition. On a more personal note, I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how Deadly thinks we want him to goad predatory suborners of perjury into hurling epithets at his enemies. Excuse me, but maybe I surely hope you're not being misled by the "new Deadly". Only his methods and tactics have changed. Deadly's goal is still the same: to ignite a maelstrom of phallocentrism. That's why I'm telling you that Deadly wants us to emulate the White Queen from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, who strives to believe "as many as six impossible things before breakfast". Then again, even the White Queen would have trouble believing that the sky is falling. I prefer to believe things that my experience tells me are true, such as that Deadly insists that his arguments provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates.

Violence, mayhem, and insanity are the inevitable consequences of Deadly's calumnies. The sooner he comes to grips with that reality, the better for all of us. If Deadly is going to make an emotional appeal then he should also include a rational argument. A great many of us don't want him to call evil good and good evil. But we feel a prodigious societal pressure to smile, to be nice, and not to object to his anal-retentive plans for the future. We need to settle our disputes with rational discussion—not by moral huffing and puffing. Do give that some thought.

CortezV

Surely.

Now.

Deadlydusk

[size=9] GET THE FUCK OUT OF HEREEEEEE [/size]

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

Tunddruff

<Random CopyPaste complaint lasting about 8-9 paragraphs>

Silver Knight

Ok this is just pathetic.. Locked.

DeadlyDusk, don't make any of these threads again, it just creates Edrama.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Tea

-Snippity-Snip-

Didnt see that this was locked :/