I've Fucking HAD it.

Started by deluxulous, 09-12-2009

deluxulous

You guys need to get your ACT TOGETHER. I've heard time and time again of you guys RP'ing badly, and doing stupid shit.

This is the LAST. FUCKING. STRAW.

I get on from a VERY stressful day, and I see THIS shit. You guys having transparent dumpster lids on your base, ignoring NLR, and god knows what else.

There needs to be something done about it, and so I will do something.

EVERYONE except the people I trust and know very well will remain at their current rank.

EVERYONE else is being demoted to Soldier. If I hear another bullshit move like this,  you're all getting removed and forced to re apply.

GET IT THE FUCK TOGETHER.

IceFire

Hmm, i really though I was doing somthing good for Duty, guess not. Pistol, what esacly did i do? Cause the last week I have been Rping with Dug alot doing some good shit.

Dug

Interesting.
Looks like pistol is doing something after all.

EDIT: What the fuck pistol, you demoted everyone except your own guys back in the day.
I follow NLR and I might say I am one of the good rpers.
So be it, what you probably did now is kill duty.
It been smarter if you did a roster clean up.

Also Instead of raging on the forums, how about you come online and actually DO something and not spam , what you are doing will not have any effect.

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

You killed duty.good bye.
Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

lolKieck

God... I don't know WHY the crap did you demote Nikolaz.
It was HIM who made the faction alive !
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Silver Knight

Quote from: lolKieck on 10-12-2009
God... I don't know WHY the crap did you demote Nikolaz.
It was HIM who made the faction alive !

Indeed ill give him that much, Pistol ill have a word with you later about this.

Nikolaz72

Wait. Did i get? .... *Shrugs* :(
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Nikolaz72 on 10-12-2009
Wait. Did i get? .... *Shrugs* :(

A cookie, now go read the thread in the Duty Section.

Nikolaz72

Right... Im trying to keep people in, Pistol started a chain and it seems everyone is leaving. I Dont have a reason to do so though and i hope people will see my message on the noticeboard, im in school atm BUT AS SOON AS I GET HOME! i will try do some events in the Duty-Group the people in Duty are some of my good pals and well, i would be sad to see them leave because that their ranks got off. Just saying that the ranks will probably get back.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

KillSlim

I suggest a roster sweep. I don't see a third of the people on the Duty roster on the server.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

deluxulous

Quote from: KillSlim on 10-12-2009
I suggest a roster sweep. I don't see a third of the people on the Duty roster on the server.
Exactly.

And unless you people want to buy me a house in Europe somewhere, and airfare, I won't be on at 9 A.M over here.

And sorry, I was pretty mad yesterday because of lots of people doing stupid shit IRL, and this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Locke

Quote from: S.W.A.T.[RUS] on 09-12-2009
You killed duty.good bye.

You're never on, you have no say.

Nikolaz72

Locke. Swat is the most active Dutyer in the faction, sad thing he aint from america?
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Celtic

I think that leaving DUTY just due to a rank wipe may be a bit rash.  While I cannot judge whether pistol's decision was uncalled for or not as I am not in DUTY I don't think you all should just be leaving because you were demoted.  After all this is Roleplay isn't it, not just a shooter where you try to rank up as fast as possible.  If you leave DUTY you're the one killing the faction, not the guy who demoted you.