How many!!

Started by Tunddruff, 10-07-2009

Tunddruff

How many god dam admins are there that dont care!

How many god dam admins are there that wont help

How MANY!!

This is a job. Treat it like one. Ive had alot of complains, and even people saying they are going to leave.

When i joined HGN people cared. What has it become now!?!

Can any of you tell me, that they solved a problem with someone in game that involved words on both parties?

How hard is it to give a dam! HONESTLY!

deluxulous

Many many MANY people become corrupted when they gain power. It's inevitable, it happens to the best of us. It's only human nature.

Bradrox244

I have seen the same thing kill whole servers evern whole clans i think that the people that dont care any more should resign.
No offense
Brad Miller 
Freedom For life

Akira

Currently I only get to RPing when I'm not helping out newbies or checking rosters and give out flags.. You could also say I'm almost forgetting how to RP, so what are you on about currently?

Tunddruff

Its hard to manage, but it gets easier when you get high rank and can use !goto or !bring

Akira

You can even use it as a TA...

itsjustguy

Quote from: Tunddruff on 10-07-2009
How many god dam admins are there that dont care!

How many god dam admins are there that wont help

How MANY!!

This is a job. Treat it like one. Ive had alot of complains, and even people saying they are going to leave.

When i joined HGN people cared. What has it become now!?!

Can any of you tell me, that they solved a problem with someone in game that involved words on both parties?

How hard is it to give a dam! HONESTLY!

To be honest, you don't care yourself.You haven't even active.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Zero

I'm guessing some admins just want to RP without a complaint for them 2 minutes into it. That or something else or they just don't care.

nofearkid

I do try to treat it like a job. And since most of these comments are directed at me, I will address them, because I unlike some others here feel that when drama is caused by multiple parties, all parties need to be confronted at the same time and get everything out on the table. All I have ever tried to do is create more roleplay other than Get out of here, STALKER, and gun scavenging rp. Apparently, in doing so, I caused certain players to be unhappy. I will not name these players, but you know who you are, act as if they own the server in their non-official faction, and play entirely to win. Maybe my ideas to create roleplay weren't strictly canon, but the people who did play along, had fun and enjoyed it. Also, I may ignore you sometimes, possibly because I'm busy doing something to actually develop this community, or because I've already told you NO and you keep pestering me for something as silly as a refund. I'm sorry, but STALKER roleplay is not about gun and suit whoring. I will refund you once, twice, hell three times. But when you ask me almost every time I log in, I'm going to start ignoring you. You know who you are. I do care, I just don't care about the people who complain and bitch 24/7 at what we try to create for you. I'm sorry again if some of you feel I fail you. I'm dealing with a few issues in my life right now, though that is no excuse for doing a poor job, it does affect me. I'm also trying to develop this community, as the only fluent scripter actively here, that is difficult to do with next to no help. I do try to have some fun every once in a while. All in all, I do care, but if you don't give a shit about me or what I try to do, I'm not going to give a shit about you.

In posting this, it's probably going to do me no good since many of you, administration included, are ignorant as walls, and can't look more than a few minutes ahead. But I feel hopefully the significantly low amount of you with an IQ over 10 will understand and chill the fuck out.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

Radek

Quote from: PistolKid on 11-07-2009
Many many MANY people become corrupted when they gain power. It's inevitable, it happens to the best of us. It's only human nature.
That's deep.. Totaly..
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Tunddruff

Quote from: Kahn on 26-07-2009
I do try to treat it like a job. And since most of these comments are directed at me, I will address them, because I unlike some others here feel that when drama is caused by multiple parties, all parties need to be confronted at the same time and get everything out on the table. All I have ever tried to do is create more roleplay other than Get out of here, STALKER, and gun scavenging rp. Apparently, in doing so, I caused certain players to be unhappy. I will not name these players, but you know who you are, act as if they own the server in their non-official faction, and play entirely to win. Maybe my ideas to create roleplay weren't strictly canon, but the people who did play along, had fun and enjoyed it. Also, I may ignore you sometimes, possibly because I'm busy doing something to actually develop this community, or because I've already told you NO and you keep pestering me for something as silly as a refund. I'm sorry, but STALKER roleplay is not about gun and suit whoring. I will refund you once, twice, hell three times. But when you ask me almost every time I log in, I'm going to start ignoring you. You know who you are. I do care, I just don't care about the people who complain and bitch 24/7 at what we try to create for you. I'm sorry again if some of you feel I fail you. I'm dealing with a few issues in my life right now, though that is no excuse for doing a poor job, it does affect me. I'm also trying to develop this community, as the only fluent scripter actively here, that is difficult to do with next to no help. I do try to have some fun every once in a while. All in all, I do care, but if you don't give a shit about me or what I try to do, I'm not going to give a shit about you.

In posting this, it's probably going to do me no good since many of you, administration included, are ignorant as walls, and can't look more than a few minutes ahead. But I feel hopefully the significantly low amount of you with an IQ over 10 will understand and chill the fuck out.

o.o It wasnt directed at you...

Silver Knight

Topics sorted since admin overhaul.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period