How Containers/Stashes Work

Started by Silver Knight, 25-09-2010

Silver Knight

How Containers/Stashes Work

How They Save

• If they have items/cash in them.
  • If it has a password.
  • If there is a message on the container.

Noteable Features of Containers

• They Hold items which are safe from the world and if secured, hard to get into.
    • A great faction resource for storing items used by a faction.
    • Money can be stored inside them, which is a good way to keep faction funds together.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ravanger

I heard there was breaches before to open them or something but there not avalible openly.

keyfoot

The passwords can be guessed. but only if the password has  to do with the owners... like freedom having password as weed or something.

THOUGH, i purpose that we should make a rule that makes the password something about the owners group/faction, or location of the container, so supplys can be looted, but have super strict rules about it, such as

-3+ members of the faction/group must be on to raid it, or even try to figure out the password, or the owner (if only a single person owns it) Which means, no one is allowed to come on late at night when no one is on and start cracking passes.

-Super strict punishments for braking the above rule. Such as banning the character if it is their main, then perma ban if they try to move stuff off the character before the ban. or 2week-month long ban, or higher, depending on the situation, and amount stolen.