How Can We Improve Your Stalker Roleplay Experience?

Started by Silver Knight, 02-03-2009

Ket

Gonztah no. You don't know how it feel like...
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Gonztah

Making snipers do ridiculous damage to other parts but head (okay upper torso would be okay as well) would be annoying as fuck in certain situations like: Duty tries to attack Freedom but everyone gets killed immediatly upon exiting the tunnel.

lolKieck

Quote from: Gonztah on 03-06-2012
Making snipers do ridiculous damage to other parts but head (okay upper torso would be okay as well) would be annoying as fuck in certain situations like: Duty tries to attack Freedom but everyone gets killed immediatly upon exiting the tunnel.
That's what happens in most redemption fighting scenarios lol
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Thanatos

If you hit someone in the chest with a 7.62 round, they're not getting up. But in STK you do 25 damage.
Not to also mention you have to hold down Shift while zooming in for the sights to work.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Ket

I know this may sound silly but, make sprays last longer...

Some people like me, Miller and StickyWicket have faction based sprays that represent it.

It's really annoying when it just goes away after 1 minute.

If it's abused we can go ahead and kick the player....
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Gonztah

Quote from: Thanatos on 03-06-2012
If you hit someone in the chest with a 7.62 round, they're not getting up. But in STK you do 25 damage.
Not to also mention you have to hold down Shift while zooming in for the sights to work.
If you hit anyone in the chest with anything heavier than a pistol they're not getting up anyway.

INA7HAN

Headlamp, just would be really good to be able to have a light when you have a pistol out or a shotgun

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Rebel6609

I'd have to say edit the values on the guns once more. Later NATO Tiers are shit while the Beginning Warsaw tiers are impossible to use. Atleast make the guns more cost effective. The 74m can BARELY hold its own in a fight, and the G36 isn't even worth the money you pay for it.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Gonztah

Needs more dangers (No radiation please) I mean there wasn't a single anomaly yesterday and the lack of bloodsuckers is worrying. The server is too friendly to be the Zone. Also more stashes or artifacts or even NPC mutants to hunt. There's no incentive to go outside of bases so everyone will just sit there, making it even harder for bloodsuckers to do anything.

Ket

I approve of some suggestions, but are they actually taken in mind? :<
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Lent23

Quote from: Gonztah on 05-06-2012
Needs more dangers (No radiation please) I mean there wasn't a single anomaly yesterday and the lack of bloodsuckers is worrying. The server is too friendly to be the Zone. Also more stashes or artifacts or even NPC mutants to hunt. There's no incentive to go outside of bases so everyone will just sit there, making it even harder for bloodsuckers to do anything.
Please, NPC mutant spawn system. That way, people can't camp them with some sort of reward like they can with an artifact spawn system. This way, mutant hunting parties will form and everything.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Ket

Gonztah litteraly dropped the gear of his alts around the map. Money, suits, medical and ammo.

I would like to see more admins doing this, but keep it to minimal to prevent gear whores.

P.S : they have been all looted
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

jaik

Quote from: Ket on 06-06-2012
Gonztah litteraly dropped the gear of his alts around the map. Money, suits, medical and ammo.

what a savior

we need more people who can make new characters and drop the items around the map
because the point of srp to loot gear right
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

INA7HAN

Quote from: Jake on 06-06-2012

what a savior

we need more people who can make new characters and drop the items around the map
STALKERS loot gear  and artifacts to make money which is one of the major reasons they are in the zone.

jaik

Quote from: INA7HAN on 06-06-2012
Quote from: Jake on 06-06-2012

what a savior

STALKERS loot gear  and artifacts to make money which is one of the major reasons they are in the zone.

ok ok ok

why wont we just auto-spawn gear if its so important?
oh i forgot
this is a rp server.

Ket

Scavange events.

Why do you have to be so godamn negative..
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Gonztah

Weren't just some secondaries I created at the moment mind you. I had them lying around and I never used em anymore so I just dumped their stuff 'round the map.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Gonztah on 06-06-2012
Weren't just some secondaries I created at the moment mind you. I had them lying around and I never used em anymore so I just dumped their stuff 'round the map.
Why u no gamble them
Gamble boy, gamble everything
EVERYTHING

Gonztah

Oh yes and I made the stashes so that people would actually move from their camps and to give bloodsuckers some sweet opportunities to taste stakka flesh.

jaik

Quote from: knife_cz on 06-06-2012
Quote from: Gonztah on 06-06-2012
Why u no gamble them
Gamble boy, gamble everything
EVERYTHING
lol

knife gambled his brain cells and lost them to blake
i feel sorry

Archangel94

INA7HAN

lolKieck

Quote from: Archangel94 on 07-06-2012
Fix the sight on the AK 74u
Only way of doing that would be swapping the STALKER AKSu model with the Insurgency one or getting someone to port it again.
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Gonztah

Some ways for non bandit stalkers to make money other than sitting on their asses farming paychecks. (And collecting junk worth 15 rubles once an hours unless you're lucky) Factions need to get more active, traders need to hand more jobs and some admins should get more active as well. And most importantly MUTANT ACTIVITY please. And traders the jobs don't have to be piss easy, there should be a real danger of failing instead of go here pew pew 2 bandits with makarovs and come back.

lolKieck

Quote from: Gonztah on 12-06-2012
Some ways for non bandit stalkers to make money other than sitting on their asses farming paychecks (And collecting junk worth 15 rubles once an hours unless you're lucky)

Encourage traders to actually spend their money on the economy rather than hoarding it and make admins do events for players.

traders need to hand more jobs

See above.

some admins should get more active as well

SRP needs new admins and the inactive ones should be booted.

most importantly MUTANT ACTIVITY please

What's the point of hunting people when they can call backup in PM or radio in one /me and /radio?