How Can We Improve Your Stalker Roleplay Experience?

Started by Silver Knight, 02-03-2009

INA7HAN

Make a headlamp item so you can use it what ever you are carrying so you have a flashlight with pistols some shotguns etc. It would be basicaly a flashlight but that can be used all the time.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Gonztah

Quote from: INA7HAN on 29-04-2012
Make a headlamp item so you can use it what ever you are carrying so you have a flashlight with pistols some shotguns etc. It would be basicaly a flashlight but that can be used all the time.

This please. It's annoying to go around in dark areas if you don't have a rifle. (Even more so if there are NPCs down there.)

nKe

Quote from: Midgetonic on 26-02-2012
-Maybe you could need a PDA to /advert something for free or something
-PDA to pm people.
-Maybe eat food or your attributes slowly get hindered if you don't eat enough.
^Those.
It would be nice to have a PDA item wich is required if person wants to advert something. (This would remove the advert fee, of course.)
Food part is tricky, since it requires traders. Maybe add Food vendor NPC's along this.

Gonztah

Eh, the food thing is tricky considering how bloody much the food costs. Last I checked a damn sausage cost like 300 rubles.

Corocan

'Bolt' Item?

It gives me an insight on what the anomoly does, instead of having to walk into it to find out.

nKe

Quote from: Corocan on 29-04-2012
'Bolt' Item?

It gives me an insight on what the anomoly does, instead of having to walk into it to find out.

* Nik3 Takes out a bolt and throws it into the anomaly
Spawn can and throw it in.

Khorn

Corocan

Quote from: Nik3 on 29-04-2012
Quote from: Corocan on 29-04-2012
'Bolt' Item?

* Nik3 Takes out a bolt and throws it into the anomaly
Spawn can and throw it in.

Not everyone has the ability to spawn.

Silver Knight

I may add a bolt feature where you can throw bolts and if they hit an anomaly it triggers it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Gonztah

Less radiation on the map, slower HP loss from it and way smaller stat losses. I mean there's radiation everywhere now and you have to carry billions of bottles of vodka around (Not cheap for non donators) just not to die annoying deaths from radiation. Also I died yesterday from radiation two or three times and all my agility is gone (Used to be 12%) So yeah.... Cheaper vodka and please by god less radiation spots or slow the speed you get radiated.

Otto

Quote from: Gonztah on 01-05-2012
Less radiation on the map, slower HP loss from it and way smaller stat losses. I mean there's radiation everywhere now and you have to carry billions of bottles of vodka around (Not cheap for non donators) just not to die annoying deaths from radiation. Also I died yesterday from radiation two or three times and all my agility is gone (Used to be 12%) So yeah.... Cheaper vodka and please by god less radiation spots or slow the speed you get radiated.

This.

lolKieck

OR a geiger counter. Every rookie would get one (probably)
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

HitMan5523

WAY too much radiation. I don't have enough money to buy anti rads either.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Khorn

Just hire a guide to walk around the radiation.

Khorn

Detectors still send me lag spikes after I activate the radar.

Over time, the lag gets worse. Ever since you updated them and removed player dots. Before that, they never lagged me.

lolKieck

Quote from: Khorn on 14-05-2012
The problem is that you hear radiation when you get into it (not to mention the geiger is awfully quiet). My suggestion would be to make a small zone where there is no radiation but you hear the geiger ticking.

Khorn

Quote from: lolKieck on 15-05-2012
Quote from: Khorn on 14-05-2012
The problem is that you hear radiation when you get into it (not to mention the geiger is awfully quiet). My suggestion would be to make a small zone where there is no radiation but you hear the geiger ticking.

Again, a good guide has a good detector that can easily avoid radiation.

I'd do it for cheap, but I can't use the radar for long as it just lags me to death.

Otto

Okay, the radiation system is frankly just absolutely retarded.

You get radiation sickness way too quickly, I mean I've died twice from it in less than like 10 minutes because you have to go through the swamps from spawn.

At least implement radiation protection in suits or something, because it's really bad.  You have to invest in so much vodka/radiation pills.

(/) [OOC] Strell Loconos: Lol Oak got radiation poisoning on the way back to get his gear after dying from radiation poisoning

lolKieck

Quote from: Otto on 22-05-2012
Okay, the radiation system is frankly just absolutely retarded.

You get radiation sickness way too quickly, I mean I've died twice from it in less than like 10 minutes because you have to go through the swamps from spawn.

At least implement radiation protection in suits or something, because it's really bad.  You have to invest in so much vodka/radiation pills.

(/) [OOC] Strell Loconos: Lol Oak got radiation poisoning on the way back to get his gear after dying from radiation poisoning
Yeah. Or make the geiger counter sound go up. So that people will be able to get outta the irradiated area quickly, and not by running through it.

Ket

A much closer /me command that can't be seen across the map.

It's really hard for someone to make a silent/stealthy action without everyone else metagaming the /me from miles.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

DigitalPillow

⊂_ヽ
  \\_
   \ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    < ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
(_/

HitMan5523

Boost the accuracy of the 74u. I can't even hit people at pointblank.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Lent23

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Thanatos

It gets frustrating when you're a faction sniper in an STK, and you shoot at the enemy from long range.. and hit for 9 damage.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Gonztah

Quote from: Thanatos on 03-06-2012
It gets frustrating when you're a faction sniper in an STK, and you shoot at the enemy from long range.. and hit for 9 damage.

Aim for the head.