How Can We Improve Your Stalker Roleplay Experience?

Started by Silver Knight, 02-03-2009

Silver Knight

How Can We Improve Your Stalker Roleplay Experience?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Jazer

RAPTOR

Fixed Radio's , Sound Emitters , Guitar Sweps , Snork SNPC's
Admins can spawn a few for a roleplay experience.
I chill quite often.

MattyK

Set Vehicle Rules, a "Loadout" menu so we don't need to mess with flags. More guns, and the goddamn Gauss Rifle for Monolith, even if it is just a AWP replacement.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

jaik

I want that S.T.A.L.K.E.R suit back :(
and trader's permit to all traders...
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Locke

I want to be able to be SRP weapons from the officer business tab, and not Hl2 like before.

Rohok

Fixed radios.

Silver, you still don't understand how crucial this is. You think it's silly, but it's not. It's not at ALL. People can read our attack plans, it's retarded. Duty doesn't even use the radio much anymore 'cause of this. We plan in character, in person, and it sucks so bad. It's so hard to coordinate missions without revealing too much info about our mission. =/ Also, you don't know how easy it is to metagame.

The ability to tell who killed who.

You want minges banned? Give us this ability, like they have in TacoScript, and I guarantee you we'll gain members, and lose the shitty ones. We need this BAD.

sniperhunter

Quote from: V1ndicat0r I want that S.T.A.L.K.E.R suit back :(
and trader's permit to all traders...
We need this, right now.

Locke

Totally agree with Rohok, oh god I agree, I mean COME on, we can't tell who killed who, it's dumb. Someone could abuse guns and rape anyone and get away scot free. Wtf?

Rohok

Yeah, this way, we can tell what minge-Freedom was DMing my perfect RP'ing Duty members. =P

sniperhunter

Quote from: Rohok Yeah, this way, we can tell what minge-Freedom was DMing my perfect RP'ing Duty members. =P
You got that the other way around >_>, plus we need to test new maps. redux is getting old.

foreverthesickestkid

im just going to put stars on the posts i agree with
Characters:

Military Recruitment Officer // Christofer Brock
Trader // Maksym Smirnovoych Ctol
CCA.C18-UNION.75160 // Jakob Turman

Bagelz

Why don't you give people more freedom? Half the shit people wanna do you just ban them for anyways.

Cobra

Quote from: Rohok Yeah, this way, we can tell what minge-Freedom was DMing my perfect RP'ing Duty members. =P

B-B-B-B BULL DUNG. But anyways yeah Officers should have the ability to spawn Faction weapons (Only weapons that were available to that faction in the game)

Tunddruff

How about the ability to KICK PEOPLE WHO KILL RP. Rohok seriously. Im getting tired of you DMing EVERYONE in freedom. And if it keeps up ALOT of people will leave because i left.

Im down right pissed right now.

lolgagger106

Quote from: Tunddruff How about the ability to KICK PEOPLE WHO KILL RP. Rohok seriously. Im getting tired of you DMing EVERYONE in freedom. And if it keeps up ALOT of people will leave because i left.

Agreed

Cobra

Quote from: Tunddruff How about the ability to KICK PEOPLE WHO KILL RP. Rohok seriously. Im getting tired of you DMing EVERYONE in freedom. And if it keeps up ALOT of people will leave because i left.

I agree as well.

Bl★ck Star

I think there should be more mutants and such and we should give everyone barkeep and eco TT so they can set up missions and the loners aren´t bored and gun minge to get a gun ><

Leni

It'd be nice if the OOC whining & bitch fests to stop. It's hard to RP when you can't read the other posts due to OOC agurements/Spam .

sniperhunter

Quote from: Biocrack we should give everyone barkeep and eco TT so they can set up missions and the loners aren´t bored and gun minge to get a gun ><

No. . . Just no. Plus im going to start skinning some more, expect some new armor soon =)

Psycrowtik03385

So DUTY can't kill Freedom and vice versa? Makes a lot of sense. I watched what went on. Rohok roleplayed everything but yet he still got bitched at for killing Freedom ICly. What does he need to do? Submit every conversation and /me he's done that proves he was planning on attacking Freedom? It doesn't work like that.

If you get prop killed or minged or something really outrageous, feel free to complain. But come on, when two factions that absolutely loathe each other kill one another, does OOC really need to be spammed with "WTF?"

Why can't we just continue roleplaying instead of complaining about every single thing that happens? Seriously.

Tunddruff

The thins is WE CANT ROLEPLAY. If we are to busy dieing, how do we roleplay.

Leni

Quote from: Tunddruff The thins is WE CANT ROLEPLAY. If we are to busy dieing, how do we roleplay.
Do a ./me ( WTF FOURM /me The hell >>?)

lolgagger106

Quote from: Psycrowtik03385 So DUTY can't kill Freedom and vice versa? Makes a lot of sense. I watched what went on. Rohok roleplayed everything but yet he still got bitched at for killing Freedom ICly.  What does he need to do? Submit every conversation and /me he's done that proves he was planning on attacking Freedom? It doesn't work like that.

If you get prop killed or minged or something really outrageous, feel free to complain. But come on, when two factions that absolutely loathe each other kill one another, does OOC really need to be spammed with "WTF?"

Why can't we just continue roleplaying instead of complaining about every single thing that happens? Seriously.
The problem is, he raids us every 10 minutes, no need for that. It would also help if he didn't pull off miracles all the time. "Oh look at me I have 20 bullets in me, yet I can climb a ladder to the roof, jump from the roof to over the fence! Oooo now I can magically run even though I'm getting lighten up by bullets to the ass?"

Also he kicked me for saying metagaming. When it was true. The guy magically has our frequency, yeah... The guy also has a magical cloaking device like from Harry potter! I know alot of things in this server are different from the actual S.T.A.L.K.E.R, but I never seen duty raid freedom every 10 minutes in Oblivion lost. He then shoots us not knowing we're freedom, and if we shoot him without being up close, he'll say "You don't know I'm duty". I could keep going on and on about this.

I agree but how can you roleplay when it's 10 vs 3, and we get raided every 10 minutes. We maybe wouldn't complain if he didn't pull a miracle. And we've been trying to rp, talk to Rohok about that. He literally just gets bored and says "Hey lets raid freedom! That's the only thing Duty is in the zone for! Killing Freedom! YAY"

Hal Kalis