Hollow Legion [Mercenary Group]

Started by Rook, 23-01-2010

Rook

Hollow Legion - Mercenary Group

Hollow Legion is a Mercenary Group made to join effective and professional Mercenaries together. So far it is comprised of 4 Members, Denya Sidorov [Rook], Jimmy Zelon [Rebel], Kathy Creed [Pawx] and Cole Salvagio [Zombiehunta].

Denya Sidorov grew up as one of the few hundreds in Kamchatka, an arctic wildlife area, where he was taught to kill at the age of 8, he knew how to work Handguns, Shotguns and Assault Rifles, he moved out of the Kamchatka area at the age of 22, and found his way to the Zone where he became a Mercenary..

Jimmy Zelon, born in Russia, Moscow in 1985. His family, was most certainly poor. His father and him were running a small time food restaurant which had very little business. They were actually making so little money, they had beds set up inside the restaurant. Altough they were poor, his father still made barely enough money to get Jimmy through college. By the time Jimmy was through college and living in his own place, he had found out both his mother and father had died in a lethal car accident. Depressed and poor, with a huge debt to pay off in college Jimmy was running out of ideas. If he didn't pay back his debt to college, they would take his home. Around the time of the second explosion Jimmy had been hearing about these.. "Artifacts" that been coming out of the zone that scientists have been paying so much money for. Jimmy decided "Hey.... These.. things.. are going for a pretty high bid... Why not take a few?". The next week, Jimmy had been hitching rides from people, heading from Moscow to the zones bordering towns. He spent a day talking to the locals. They mentioned a group of "S.T.A.L.K.E.R's" heading past the military check point just up the road. Jimmy snooped around for a bit until he found out who it was. He promised them a reward if they got him into the zone and away from the check point. As soon as they'd gotten to a safe spot, Jimmy ditched them. He made his way to the cordon where he got familier with the people there. He talked to a few of the stalkers... he even talked to the trader. He'd listen to the traders stories about his "Fortune". How much money he'd make. Jimmy was fascinated by these stories of riches.
     Jimmy, instead of settling down in one spot began his quest as a stalker. Instead of killing things lost most of the blood thirsty rookies, he just scavenged for treasure and artifacts. Everyday he came back to the trader with his bag full of guns, artifacts, and other miscellaneous things. By the time Clear sky was out of the picture, Jimmy was making thousands and thousands. Not before long, he'd heard about the traders clan leaders death. How the traders were going in complete opposite directions. This left an opening in some areas, as well as the Traders rules gone. This would make earning money A LOT faster.. He chuckled with a grin. He'd been following a trader around. He had finally asked about how to still join. The trader turned out to be a veteran and he'd explained about how there isn't much of joining, rather than just taking the title..

Kathy Creed, Born and raised by a French Family with his older brother Austin Creed, They were given away at the age of 1, Having not enough money to take care of them, They lived in France instead with a wealthy Family. Later in her life, Her brother Austin ran away to the Zone, So did Kathy, Looking for him. When she found him, They split up when they arrived in the Zone, she became a Merc, Her brother became a Bandit.

Faction Relations

Bandits:Neutral
     └Inverted Sun:N/A
Duty:Neutral
Ecologists:Neutral
Freedom:Neutral
Loners:Neutral
Mercenary:N/A
     └Black Rain:Neutral
Military:Neutral
Monolith:Hostile
Clear Sky:N/A

BEVA:N/A

N/A - Not Applicable
Friendly - Friendly
Neutral - Neutral
Hostile - Hostile

Dug

+ support, because all of the players in the group are good rpers

Zyroke

+support, because all of the players in the group are active as well.

Dark Angel

+support We need more serious merc factions + DTZ has been here for a while.

Zarrick

Do want, it dosnt smell of Armoured Union and DTRZ dosnt afraid of nobody.

Support+
====================================

====================================

Paintcheck

+Support

All star cast up there. Better see some competition with BR though, I will not be happy if you guys end up being allies or something since that would defeat the purpose of having a second group.

Spawnmax

+support

I may not be able to play, but i know this guy,and they are good rp'rs. I hope it gets accepted 8)

Rebel6609

+support
Even though im in the group... But god damn my backstory dominates half the page..

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Steel

+ Support My loners need some real merc arse to kick.

lolKieck

+Support

For good pow- roleplayers in this group.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Szenti

+Support

They are good RP-ers, but put moar info on the page :3.

Alex

Looks pretty good, needs a bit more info.
+support

Zombiehunta

Quote from: The Jackal on 25-01-2010
+ Support My loners need some real merc arse to kick.
I'm in your Loner group and this. Also, of course, +Support this.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Dvs!lverwing

During the course of the last fiscal year minimum wealth was earned, and dismal tears were shed for critical health concerns.

Pawx

Also, If your intrested in joining, I'll usually Broadcast if I am or Come find me for a IC Interview, Only for now.

Steel

Ive already supported, but all i can say is change the layout, make it look a lil more professional.

Tom

+Support I might roll another character and join this.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Pawx

Quote from: The Jackal on 26-01-2010
Ive already supported, but all i can say is change the layout, make it look a lil more professional.

I would, But I have no control of it Atm, So I can't really do anything about it but complain to Rook :3

Mangoman

+support. just got accepted, and looks like we got some good rpers leading :p

Pawx

Guys, We have reached 15 Supports :D

Thanks for the supports!

Rebel6609

haha thanks alot guys for your support! hope to do jobs for you guys in the future!

Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Zombiehunta

Well, I finally got Rook my background story. Sorry it took so long, but I'm a perfectionist, and it is still no where near perfection. But, Rook didn't care, and took it, so, now just wait for him to edit it in.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Nikolaz72

+ Support = Need more mercs who are in groups.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Rebel6609

"Do want, it dosnt smell of Armoured Union and DTRZ dosnt afraid of nobody."
Quote by zarrick...

I'm sorry but its been bothering me for days. the "DTRZ dosnt afraid of nobody" is just driving me nuts..  please fix zarrick >:C

Promising Young admins.

Welek

I like how everyone is like "Yey good rpers" than I get on the server today to get shot in the face by your guys for no reason. Nice one Hollow Legion.