Hollow Legion [Mercenary Group]

Started by Rook, 23-01-2010

Dug

Quote from: Welek on 29-01-2010
I like how everyone is like "Yey good rpers" than I get on the server today to get shot in the face by your guys for no reason. Nice one Hollow Legion.

How about you give us some names?

Pawx

I like how everyone is like "Yey good rpers" than I get on the server today to get shot in the face by your guys for no reason. Nice one Hollow Legion.

I don't believe you, The only people on that were in Hallow Legion were me and Mangoman, So you are most likely lieing, We never shot a single bullet, Only building a Outpost.

Mangoman

Quote from: Dug on 30-01-2010

They are listed on the topic........

Welek

I could easily lie and say any name from the topic, but frankly I don't remember, I saw the name HL Rookie in his title, he ran past me, I turned around to get another look and got shot.

Pawx

Quote from: Welek on 30-01-2010
I could easily lie and say any name from the topic, but frankly I don't remember, I saw the name HL Rookie in his title, he ran past me, I turned around to get another look and got shot.

I know who that is then, I'll have a talk with him, Thanks for telling me.

Dug

Quote from: Mangoman on 30-01-2010
Quote from: Dug on 30-01-2010

They are listed on the topic........

No, rookies are not.

Pawx

Ok Welek, Your most likely lieing still, I talked to him, And this is what he said..

|FOX| Dvsilverwing: Actually
|FOX| Dvsilverwing: I haven't been on that character since the day after you let me into HL
|HGN| Pawx: Alright
|HGN| Pawx: Thank you for telling the truth

So please don't come into my faction thread, lying about a RDM, Making us look bad, Thank you.

Welek

Don't believe me I don't care, I just wanted to make it known I was RDM'd by someone in HL with that title. "HL-Rookie" I don't care if he doesn't get punish or who it is, just want you to know you have a RDMer somewhere in your group.

lolKieck

Quote from: Welek on 30-01-2010
Don't believe me I don't care, I just wanted to make it known I was RDM'd by someone in HL with that title. "HL-Rookie" I don't care if he doesn't get punish or who it is, just want you to know you have a RDMer somewhere in your group.

Got into the group by Rook, and that is not me, wasn't playing SRP for 2 or 3 days.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒