Here I am again, about the SAME THING.

Started by Duranblackraven, 02-02-2010

Duranblackraven

Ok, so appearantly to Dark Angel us having at least three members on a day is so inactive she has taken our base saying we lost it because of inactivity. She also said there's no proof that it's our base so "nana mine now~" like a child. So Sickness, please do what the fucking ever you have to do to make the Red Forest "officially" ours so I can stop having to go through this every other fucking day. It's starting to get old.

Sickness

It already is Official to us.. Its Dark Angel.. Apparently she doesn't understand.. I talked to her already.. And she told me to stop bitching when I didn't even swear/caplock her.. So from my research I think shes becoming a bit of a <Insert your word here>... Ill try to talk to her again, but she might act like a dick to me for no reason..
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Madran Lamont

TWO MORE WEEKS TWO MORE WEEKS! and then ill be on almost 24-7 i would like to see them bitch about us being inactive then!...but yah i cant get on for another two weeks i hope thats cool.

Sickness

Its fine Madran. Duranblackraven told me you had computer problems.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

2power

Paid the bills, so ill be on a little more and i got my merc donation flags so yeah see you guys on.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Outline

Grr dark has no right to claim and official base >.<

Madran Lamont

Quote from: Sickness on 02-02-2010
It already is Official to us.. Its Dark Angel.. Apparently she doesn't understand.. I talked to her already.. And she told me to stop bitching when I didn't even swear/caplock her.. So from my research I think shes becoming a bit of a <Insert your word here>... Ill try to talk to her again, but she might act like a dick to me for no reason..

lol nice

Zstan

Dark Angel is a idiot, and it's impossible to explain anything to her without getting angry.

Szenti

Quote from: Madran Lamont on 05-03-2010
Quote from: Sickness on 02-02-2010

lol nice

Nice necro.