Hello, Hows it going?

Started by Royz, 17-01-2010

Royz

With the prices of the TU at a high amount leaves only one issue.

What the hell are the mission rewards to be around?

I mean hell I've been told that traders should only do missions with 1k below saying if they do any higher the economy will break. But I see things like a kabar and makarov going for 500 and 700. Most Stalkers run around unarmed and many lolbandits taking advantage of it. Mugging them of their rubles so they cant save up for shit. (They could always stay indoor)

Dark Angel

It's not TU problem... If we will give out stuff and money so easily we will face the same problem! Minge Rookies with Grozas and DMers....

And about lolbandits.... that's why you need to form stalker groups... all the loner groups were formed to be more protected...

I'm not gonna take down the prices nor i'll rise the reward.

Cutch

Groups of stalkers make no difference when no one has a gun... it just makes them a jackpot...

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Celtic

Quote from: Dark Assassin on 18-01-2010
Groups of stalkers make no difference when no one has a gun... it just makes them a jackpot...
It's like a horde of lions heading for a group of baby buffalo's.

Steel

Quote from: Celtic on 20-01-2010
Quote from: Dark Assassin on 18-01-2010
It's like a horde of lions heading for a group of baby buffalo's.

Im not being funny, and im not trying to promote my group.
But thats what we are forming for, to protect the new stalkers in the zone, and before anyone says anything, yes we have armament, and any bandits found stealing from stalkers, can expect a little visit form us.

Dug

I as a trader try to give them out jobs. Recently I randomly bought furniture from them, I've sent them on missions to get my flash drive back and pay them. If I see a body around my bar I pay them to move it. Just so they can buy a gun for them selves. However paying them all the time gets you in a difficult position at which you need to take a break.