Hell from lake yatar

Started by 2power, 27-07-2009

2power

SF Name: 2power

IC Names: Balinski Batoya

Event name: After math of lake Yatar

Main factions involved: All stalkers

Event details: *scientist* You cant do this you will upset the natural order of this place! *Duty general* Piss off [said the duty general] *Duty general* ok men blow it up * Duty bombs the whole zone of lake Yantar* *scientist* Damn you your going to send all the Zombified Stalkers at us! *Duty general shoots the scientist* *Duty pvt* Shit look at that * Thousands of zombies walk up from the lab x18* *Duty General PDA found* If you are listening to this there is going to be an attack on every zone be prepared they are coming from all sides * explosions*  Wa! Shiiit! *Groans!* *gun fire* *silence*  *Stalker turns off PDA* *Stalker* Oh shit!

[ in a nut shell this is a all factions come together to fight the incoming attacks from yatar
this message from the general sent went through all zones so you all group together and fight because duty tried to destroy yanar but failed miserably a stalker finds his recorded message and tells the world ]

required Props: I need a town with blockades guns and money for the stalkers a chopa' for a zombie and some

THIS IS JUST POSTED IN CASE YOU DID NOT GET MY PM!!!!!

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Bagelz

It's uhm...it's Yantar. Good luck with this though *doubt it'll happen*.

2power

Quote from: Bagelz on 27-07-2009
It's uhm...it's Yantar. Good luck with this though *doubt it'll happen*.
Hmmm it was worth a shot buddy  but i just wanted to get it off my chest i felt like i needed to share it

deluxulous

Yatar.

For some reason i pronounced like yater, and i was reminded of taters, which reminded me of tater-tots.

what the fuck have you done

nofearkid

taters hehehe.
Ralph.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

Radek

This would be awsome.. Then the military could finaly  show what we are made of..
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

2power

Soooo any time i could get a accepted denied pending  it would be nice to hear after waiting a few weeks

Blake.H

If it was up to me id say Denied, Fix your Grammar and then it would be an Accepted i think. *Stalker* Oh shit! WRONG

"Oh shit!" The stalker shouted.
or
Stalker: Oh shit! (As if you were in game)

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

PimpMasterJ

Well good luck with it.

Allmostfunny

Quote from: Radek on 03-08-2009
This would be awsome.. Then the military could finaly  show what we are made of..
hehehe you military of 3 and 2 mercs couldnt even take 3 freedomers down.
Zombies are different! XD and in SoC and CS they have like Massive super intelligence and super aiming :( so ya you'll all die :p

KingArthur

Locke

This hasnt been updated as requested, so Im denying and locking it.