Greetings from Mexico HGN

Started by Locke, 25-08-2009

Locke

Hey Guys, Im still enjoying my vacation very much and I just want to say that It is nice to see we havent fallen apart here. In regards to SRP I will still be taking over the military, and unfortunately if the wipe happens while I am gone Radek will have the bitching hard job of remaking the apps, roster, rules etc.

Sorry that I am missing so much, best regards to my admin team on keeping the place up to speed.

Cobra

Hey Locke nice to see your still alive with your Kidneys securely attached to your body!

Locke

Theyre in a jar, but in other news hi cobra.

Wellington

Hey, Locke! How's Mexico? Whereabouts are you?

Locke

Google TORREON, going to eat some food at a friends house, later.

Wellington

Quote from: Locke on 25-08-2009
Google TORREON, going to eat some food at a friends house, later.
Ah interesting. Big city? Pop. of about 1 million I see... No oceans nearby though :O

Locke

Wellington

Quote from: Locke on 25-08-2009
We haz pools
Good enough I guesh. But wow swimming in the Pacific in Mexico is great ('specially snorkeling)!
Except of course when you get that terrible salt taste in your mouth. Oh and while I was in Mexico I found 50 pesos on the beach right before it was about to be sucked out to sea! :D LOL

Creeding

SHUT UP! I HATE YOU! IM RUNNING AWAY! *Wimper*
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

SpAcY

Turnkey

Watch out for swine-flu

Silver Knight

Quote from: Turnkey on 26-08-2009
Watch out for swine-flu

and fugatives from america, and don't forget those mexican racoons :P

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Turnkey

Locke

There are no raccoons here, I feel safer.

Wellington

Quote from: Locke on 26-08-2009
There are no raccoons here, I feel safer.
Raccoons are taking over the world Locke. That means Mexico too. NO WHERE TO HIDE!

Locke

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Locke

I will be back next monday late, and probably be free on tuesday.

DONT RELEASE THE GODDMANED HURRGH PACK UNTIL IM BACK,
It will screw up my leadership of the mili if I dont make the threads the way I want D: