Gone for a week. Cry

Started by Locke, 20-08-2009

Locke

To those who know why, keep it discreet I dont need the whole internet knowing,
I will be gone for a week. If the wipe happens before I get back, Radek will take over the military until there.

Dont fall apart without me mates : )

Cobra

Okay I will make sure to tell all my friends you are going [/sarcasm] Anyways have fun in Mexico and avoid any date rape drugs! They only want your precious Canadian kidneys. <3 STAY SAFE

Dark Angel

Quote from: Locke on 20-08-2009
I will be gone for a week. If the wipe happens before I get back, Radek will take over the military until there.

1. Radek is only Mili leader (Dunno why you think you are)
2. LOL what?Don't fall a part without you XD? I didn't even see you on the forum except for this post.

OK anyway won't start flame war etc. Have fun =)

Cobra

Quote from: 19YearsOldLesbian on 21-08-2009

2. LOL what?Don't fall a part without you XD? I didn't even see you on the forum except for this post.

Radek still needs to wipe the roster.. A little lazy when it comes to taking care of his Forum section...

Nines

Quote from: 19YearsOldLesbian on 21-08-2009

1. Locke will be taking over the Military, as Radek has been doing a sub-par job.
2. Locke plays behind the scenes mostly, which is why he has no need to post "LOL" or "WOW" in every, thread, ever, made. The forums aren't everything.

deluxulous

Yet, he bumps old threads.

Nines

Last post was when I posted, oh fucking smart one.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Nines
1. Locke will be taking over the Military, as Radek has been doing a sub-par job.

According to who? He's probably the most active faction head on the server. What has he not done that he should be?