GoldDiggers

Started by bloodsuckern, 28-11-2009

bloodsuckern

Stanley Fang sat there one day in the Zone's Landscape and wrote things down in his diary.

Dear diary, Another day here in the zone and yet nothing exciting is happening. Maybe my life will just... Flow away, i wont get to accomplish anything before i die of hunger... I need to get myself some food.

Dear diary, i stabbed a man to death for a piece of bread and his equipment, They'll be looking for me soon when they've found the body.
Dear diary, ever since i killed that man i've been thinking of these things that i hear on different bars around the zone, some stone that can grant a wish.. Sounds interesting.

Dear diary, i'm gathering up a group of stalkers to form the Golddiggers (GD) to control the zone and work my way to the wishgranter. If my group can reach the wishgranter we can become the most powerful men-.. maybe women- in the whole world.. Universe...

Beta idea

Ravanger

You could make this into a good group...Just add more detail and other things. Maybe fix up the information about the group. Also Golddiggers makes me think or miners.....Since I knew I un-offical mineing group long time ago.

Strelok Holmes

The diggers.. have shown themselves.

HAX!

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

bloodsuckern

Quote from: Coletrain on 28-11-2009
The diggers.. have shown themselves.

HAX!
ok :|...... Youre tellin me youre posing as Dr.Hax?

bloodsuckern

ok so if you guys have any ideas of storylines and shit please come and show em for me :D  i believe in this group... just a little bit

Hacha

Nice group you made

bloodsuckern

Thaaankkkxx

lolKieck

I'd prefer that the group should not pulverize anyone except bandits, that would be good, because not many STALKERs are on right now.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Strelok Holmes

Quote from: lolKieck on 29-11-2009
I'd prefer that the group should not pulverize anyone except bandits, that would be good, because not many STALKERs are on right now.
Agreed, after all the normal factions wouldn't really bother with digging shit up, but bandits? Well, they'll make a profit no matter what they have to do.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

bloodsuckern

we dont dig :P we simply just search for loot and ... do stuff. you knoh what aim sayihn????

bloodsuckern

First that aplies gets  Co-Leader down to private etc from now on

out of character info
Steam Friends Name:
Steam ID:
What is your region/Timezone?( so that i know incase. u know... *** it):
How long have you been roleplaying?:
How long have you been playing on the server?:
Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?:

IC info
Name:
What's your age?:
Why do you want join GoldDiggers:

Faction Related stuff
Would you leave this faction for another?:
Whats the character name of the leader of the GoldDiggers?:
You know the rules (minging, flaming n trollin other people)?:
Do you plan on using the forum often such as messaging and communicating with other groupmembers?( i would appreciate it):

AND What job would you like to have. (sniper, medic <<<<WE NEED THOSE, soldier, rogue warrior you get the idea):

Now then i cant edit your posts i think so ill post another comment with your character name and your HGN username and saying accepted and denied if you get it ya knah what eye am sayin? mkay nice.
if you have any questions you can put it in your app or sumthing.

AND BY THE WAY to add me you just write peppis96 if you want to ask questions or just want to add me

bloodsuckern

Cmon i need story! fast peoplez

bloodsuckern

I DIDZ IT!

KillSlim

IMG Is the code to make the image show.
So [ i m g ] *image link* [ / i m g ]
Without the spaces in the code.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Alex

Could be good, needs work though. I understand your need for ideas, but I'msure you could scrounge up a story from the depths of your mind.

bloodsuckern

it's hard. and almost impossible gah!!!

Rhyom Guther

Diggers should stay neutural unless fought upon, also carry barely any 'heavy' weapons

EDIT: This is a Military-Loner type faction.

bloodsuckern

Quote from: Rhyom Guther on 01-12-2009
Diggers should stay neutural unless fought upon, also carry barely any 'heavy' weapons

EDIT: This is a Military-Loner type faction.
ok i didnt get that

Dark Scar

out of character info
Steam Friends Name: (ofdR)S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13385243
What is your region/Timezone?( so that i know incase. u know... *** it):(GMT) +5
How long have you been roleplaying?: 4 year's
How long have you been playing on the server?: 4 month'S
Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: any two? i'v played the beta's, CALL OF PRIPYAT, cs and soc

IC info
Name: Javloc
What's your age?: 36
Tell me about your family including dad/brother etc everyone in it: Dad died in 2009 from a gunshot wound in a failed robbery, sister took up lessons in univeristy and graduated, mother moved out to australia to live
What is your charasters backstory:
Why do you want join GoldDiggers: to help them get bigger and also to become rich

Faction Related stuff
Would you leave this faction for another?: if they pay me 25k..
Whats the character name of the leader of the GoldDiggers?: Standley fang
You know the rules (minging, flaming n trollin other people)?: yes...
Do you plan on using the forum often such as messaging and communicating with other groupmembers?( i would appreciate it): i do anyway
AND What job would you like to have. (sniper, medic <<<<WE NEED THOSE, soldier, rogue warrior you get ; heavy weapon's guy, engineer

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

bloodsuckern

Quote from: neshy33 on 01-12-2009
out of character info
Steam Friends Name: (ofdR)S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13385243
What is your region/Timezone?( so that i know incase. u know... *** it):(GMT) +5
How long have you been roleplaying?: 4 year's
How long have you been playing on the server?: 4 month'S
Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: any two? i'v played the beta's, CALL OF PRIPYAT, cs and soc

IC info
Name: Javloc
What's your age?: 36
Tell me about your family including dad/brother etc everyone in it: Dad died in 2009 from a gunshot wound in a failed robbery, sister took up lessons in univeristy and graduated, mother moved out to australia to live
What is your charasters backstory:
Why do you want join GoldDiggers: to help them get bigger and also to become rich

Faction Related stuff
Would you leave this faction for another?: if they pay me 25k..
Whats the character name of the leader of the GoldDiggers?: Standley fang
You know the rules (minging, flaming n trollin other people)?: yes...
Do you plan on using the forum often such as messaging and communicating with other groupmembers?( i would appreciate it): i do anyway
AND What job would you like to have. (sniper, medic <<<<WE NEED THOSE, soldier, rogue warrior you get ; heavy weapon's guy, engineer
you wont need 25K from them against what you'll earn in GD ;) +Accepted, welcome to GD. Co-Leader

bloodsuckern

seems like " someone *cough cough* " is trying to run my group

Locke

This will never be respected unless you :

- Make the backstory a lot better than this

- Make a roster to keep track of your people

- Make a set of rules

- Fix your formatting and grammar.

Also: I had to merge all 3 of your fucking threads.

You have one thread per faction unless you get your own sub-forum.

Stop acting like your little group is suddenly the most important thing in the zone.

Fluffy

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 04-12-2009
This will never be respected unless you :

- Make the backstory a lot better than this

- Make a roster to keep track of your people

- Make a set of rules

- Fix your formatting and grammar.

Also: I had to merge all 3 of your fucking threads.

You have one thread per faction unless you get your own sub-forum.

Stop acting like your little group is suddenly the most important thing in the zone.

Sorry I couldn't get here sooner

Follow this guideline, and you'll be safe.