God Damnit.

Started by Duranblackraven, 29-01-2010

Duranblackraven

This is pretty much a one-two punch of a post. We need to be more active, and this is to those that haven't been on in a LONG time. Our group is being called inactive and people are taking over our base because of it. I also need fucking TT, but they won't stop raising the requirements for it. I'm getting sick of getting on and getting there just to find someone housed in our base going 'HA HA!', and I can't do anything because I don't have TT to actually spawn the base.

jaik

I only see one guy active on CS,I don't remember his name tho.
I would be happy to see actually a merc who's in the group.

Also where's your base?
This faction is official and they have no right to actually just spawn the base on your spot and use it unless they fought for it with CS.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Szenti

CS base is the Red Forest.
But yeah, get more active :/
And if they put their bases in Red Forest, tell them: GTFO OR I GIVE AIDS TO YOU.
That should work.

Duranblackraven

Quote from: Szenti on 29-01-2010
CS base is the Red Forest.
But yeah, get more active :/
And if they put their bases in Red Forest, tell them: GTFO OR I GIVE AIDS TO YOU.
That should work.

I try this but as I said, I'm hit with "Your faction is so inactive it doesn't matter, now gtfo pl0x" If I had TT I WOULD just spawn our base and be done with it, but I'm trying to build up to the requirements.

Sickness

Duran, give me the names of the people taking over the base.. Ill take care of them.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone