Ghost Division Info and Rules

Started by Duranblackraven, 24-04-2010

Duranblackraven

Ghost Division Mercenaries.

Ghost Division is a group of mercenaries founded and lead by Araym Aldrean, former Special Forces and Drake "Phantom" Malanove, a former Moscow police officer, and Chernobyl Shadow mercenary. Ghost Division was formed for one and only one goal: To make money off the Zone, something that both men do best. Due to both men's military and police experience Ghost Division is run with clockwork efficiency. When the group first surfaced it was a small batch of mercenaries that still went under the name of Chernobyl Shadows even after the group's leader left. Shortly after members began to vanish into the Zone without a trace. As of late members have resurfaced with new supporters and armaments.

OOC

I have seen mercs on every now and thin but not group's of them. You walk by and see a mercenary, not a group or even a squad, but one lone merc trying to survive by himself in the zone with not even so much as a mate to throw him a full clip when he runs low, or even one to tell him to go get his own vodka and bread. We plan to change that with Ghost Division by bringing back a large element of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games that of late has seemed to be missing in the RP. Also, we are working on our web site as we speak. (Or as you read. Whatever floats your boat?)

As stated above we've been without a real merc group for a while, Black Rain is all but dead, and the Chernobyl Shadows are dead. We're going to be bringing back a canon friendly (Well, as close to canon as we can get) merc group that's going to be ran professionally and with as little bawwing as possible. This going to be done with strictly enforced rules in place. Anything else you truly want to know can be messaged to me, or learn it in the RP you lazy bastards.

Ghost Division Rules, Ranks, and Roster.

Rules

1. Obey orders from a commanding officer no matter how much bullshit it may be. If you do not they reserve the right to take disciplinary actions. This includes anything they can think of.

2. Rookie ranking members are not allowed to leave the base of operations unless accompanied by a Sergeant or higher in rank.

3. Don't fuck with any Phantoms or Ghosts because if you do they are most likely to kill you, and if they don't I (Drake "Phantom" Malanove) will.

4. If any members of Ghost Division are found fighting within or around the compound limits disciplinary actions will be taken.

5. Do not get in any kind of altercation with a meager faction. They are our bread and butter, and I don't want to wake up one day with the whole fucking Ukrainian army blowing down my front door.

6. Lower raking members will be assigned missions unless authorized to obtain their own by a commanding officer.

7. Members will not leave the Base of Operations unless in a squad of two or more members.

8. Members will be allowed to carry any weapon of their choosing, although the suits that one is allowed will be dependent on that members rank. Also suit that members have MUST be mercenary suits or a variation of it. If a member walks in with a bandit's trench on they will most likely be fired upon.

9. The armory is off limits to all but the commanding officers if you need a weapon ask the Quarter Master or a CO, weapons given to members will be granted according to rank and accessibility.

10. Any one that is not part of Ghost Division or associated with the group is not to be allowed into the compound. If the person has a job they wish done contact a CO.

Bandits: Neutral
Duty: Neutral
Ecologists: Neutral
Freedom: Neutral
Loners: Neutral
Mercenary: In Good Standing
Military: In Good Standing
Monolith: Hostile